• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attn: Australians!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mereshell

im not risking waiting im gunna get it imported and thats that lol
i DONT want to wait any longer than i have to.
im in melbourne by the way!! ^^

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
mmm, depends how crazy i am for it.

what am i saying im crazy for it now! lol

ive always said to myself "yeah ill get my PS2 modded so i can get it earlier" but it never happened and probably wont...

although im wondering around in kh1 trying to find things to do. im level 100, 100% completed colleseum, beat ice titan sephiroth phantom and kurt zisa or whatever his name is, got ultima, got dream shield, dream rod, can someone give me something to do?! possibly tell me how to get to the 2 button thingys in the bottom of HB that seem impossible to get to...

fangirl_goddess

*makes plans to SPRINT to EB after school tomorrow and BEG with the guys there.* I'm known in both local stores as "The crazy girl who always asks about KH2 when she comes into buy manga". XD

I walked in last week and the guys gone: Computer still says April 1st. No change yet, girl.

Damn. So... yeah. I'll run tomorrow to preorder. Any price details yet? Need to know what to save. Or borrow.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
mereshell said:
im not risking waiting im gunna get it imported and thats that lol
i DONT want to wait any longer than i have to.
im in melbourne by the way!! ^^

what are u using to play american games on Pal playstation ...

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
fangirl goddess - LOL! you remind me of this girl that comes in to our store all the time... she's always buying manga, and ALWAYS asks about kh2, also FFXII and Grandia 3 lol guess theres one at every store huh... or maybe you guys are an elite organization. :p

in answer to your question, $99.95 from what ive heard and seen. it might change though.

zora keyblade - if BRAIG is right then no we will get it before you :p although im highly doubting it, you will get it before us... :(

*twilight riku* - if you get your PS2 HDD itll cost around $200 give or take (depending on where and who does it...) this is cheaper in the long run, but more personal labour to download games to the HDD...

alternatively you could just get it mod chipped, and buy NTSC games from www.lik-sang.com (this is a GREAT site!) this is alot easier than the HDD, but it will cost more, although lik-sang sell there games for around $60-$90 (AUD) with most games having free shipping.

Last edited:

-=LeonsDaMan=-

I've being crazy for kh since the moment of played it lol, and the last time i went to EB to ask for the release date he said its April 1 again, but he said he thinks its an April fools joke lol, and i heard you dont need to get a mod chip for your ps2 theres these cds than can make your ps2 read american version games, but i aint sure..

titch

ah, i think I'm one of the crazy manga buying, kh2 obsessed eb girls....heh heh heh, we have our own club lol!

Anyways, everytime i ask i get 'early april' so yeah, that other guy sounds sus to me too! Sigh, why? why does autralia not merit as much love as america? maybe it's coz of our tiny population? hmm... well I suppose I'll have to ask again next time I'm in there huh?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
z0mg j00 w0rk at 3b gam3s?

li3k z0mg.....Who cares?

This topic is pointless. Of course you don't have a release date cause you are EB games. This should be obvious as it was in America. >_>

And of course no news on a limited edition anything. Have we been hearing anything period about it? No.

Waste of a topic >_>

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
.:KL:. - erm, was just telling people that we got news today that the release date has been pushed back. also, there have been speculations about that LE stuff, and was letting australians know there was nothing mentioned. as the title of this topic is attention australians, its basically for australians, letting them know that it has been pushed back. the only thing that has anything to do with EB is the fact that this info is from there, and infact EB games is the most efficient gaming store in Australia.

take your flaming somewhere else, cause its not wanted here, sorry.

Twilight riku - ive never heard of any disc that lets you play NA/NTSC but if you find anything let me know, or if i see anything ill pm you, cause this is the first ive heard, sounds pretty interesting.

-=leonsdaman=- - dude where can i purchase one of these, if it exists, i want!

welcome to the forums titch ^_^

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
.:KL:. said:
z0mg j00 w0rk at 3b gam3s?

li3k z0mg.....Who cares?

This topic is pointless. Of course you don't have a release date cause you are EB games. This should be obvious as it was in America. >_>

And of course no news on a limited edition anything. Have we been hearing anything period about it? No.

Waste of a topic >_>

why post if its pointless :confused:

Dawning Twilight said:
i sympathize with you all in australia i;m from the states. anyways the sucks.

dont forget the UK poor us aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back