• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel and Riku...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss and Riku

Ok in KH2 when pluto was in TWTNW he was following axel in the dark portal,doesnt it seem funny that pluto looked at Axel like he was someone he knew..and when the he was in betwix and between riku whistled for him and imeaditly followed Riku with that SAME look.Now, how on earth would the dog like Axel?:35:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Give the guy a break, just answer his question and close the thread.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Pluto is sexually attracted to red-headed humans, and wanted to get inside of Axel's pants to do naughty things.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I taking it that you posted this in either General or here... or a staffer moved it here for the lulz.. If any of the earlier two things are true, keep the freakin' KH stuff in the KH sections! I clicked the disappear button for a reason. (I don't hate KH.. yet.. but those sections and their repetitive/ dumbass shitty theories are getting old real fast. Also, this smells like one of them and the stench is defining.) Anyways, unless a staffer moved it (which is obviously out of your power), keep your shitty theories in the KH sections and out of the Non-KH Discussion. Also, who cares about Pluto going after Axel or whatever this is about. Maybe, he was just trying to attack him and Disney was too goody-goody to replace his face with the proper "Ima about to rip ur face off" face.

Oh, and be prepared to have your thread hijacked and changed to a new and most likely.. better subject..

Note: I'm probably going to be one of the nicer guys to comment in this thread.. You've been warned. Non-KH Discussion is named that for a reason.

D

Deleted member 36435

moz-screenshot-5.jpg

sassysis10

Maybe Axel had some strong Pheromones lol. But being serious, Pluto might have just went to investigate. Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back