• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel is obviously not dead

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You know, there's a whole lot better 'proof' for Axel not being dead. It was a sentence spoken by Namine in one of the novels. Really, this scene doesn't do a whole lot for it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4614104 said:
You know, there's a whole lot better 'proof' for Axel not being dead. It was a sentence spoken by Namine in one of the novels. Really, this scene doesn't do a whole lot for it.

i dont really think the novels are 100% canon, but if namine said that he is still alive than i would say it would be canon. but if she merely hinted it, i wouldnt say so.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In which case the purpose is dead.

It's all but confirmed that Axel will be returning for KH3 and possibly making an appearance in BBS.

Mage of light

I heard a rumor that he stayed in the darkness and became a master of Fire. He comes back and helps Sora in Kh3
It sounds ridiculas, but that would be sooooo cool!

soragill150

i was p.o. when axel died but then i thought maby he is playing a goofy. I want asnem the wise back because his name has been redeemed by mickey.

Key of Valor

The Professor
By the end of KH2, it would seem that none of the Nobodies qualified to return to a complete existence.

There might be special circumstances for some Nobodies, but so far it seems that none of them met the requirements of the process Nomura described.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
By the end of KH2, it would seem that none of the Nobodies qualified to return to a complete existence.
Besides Xemnas
There might be special circumstances for some Nobodies, but so far it seems that none of them met the requirements of the process Nomura described.
It;s hard to say, but all of the Organization could come back. (Excluding two special members whose fat is unknown at this point)
The easiest way is to kill the heartless then the nobody. But to kill the nobody then heartless still works though it's alittle rarer.
VIII - When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?
When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension. In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
The only one actually confirmed to come back in KH3 is Xehanort. But Nomura can bring back anyone of the Org he likes. Axel is the next pick because of his fan base, which gives him a high chance of returning as Lea in KH3.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
The only one actually confirmed to come back in KH3 is Xehanort. But Nomura can bring back anyone of the Org he likes. Axel is the next pick because of his fan base, which gives him a high chance of returning as Lea in KH3.

I thought KH3 hadn't been confirmed yet.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Something doesn't need to be confirmed for it to almost definitely exist in the future.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I don't really think it matters which order they get vanquished. The vessels need to fade into darkness and the hearts need to be liberated. Problem with that though is this: Every heart that was released by the Keyblade were accumulated by the Organization to weave together a Kingdom Hearts. Thus this prevented any hearts from being actually liberated, which is especially shown when the hearts rain down of TWTNW and take form as a swarm of Heartless. Xemnas was the one who commanded the Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas expressed to the very that he still intended to gather hearts for his Kingdom Hearts. Since directing hearts towards Kingdom Hearts seemed to be an automatic process influenced by the Organization, so long as Xemnas existed, hearts should have been directed towards his Kingdom Hearts instead of being liberated. Thus, if Xehanort's heart really was released from Riku's vessel, it would have been directed towards Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts or quite possibly took form as a Heartless elsewhere. Either way, none of the hearts, including Xehanort's heart, would have been liberated by the end of KH2, and thus did not meet the requirements to return to complete existence.

WilliamTheWise

Website
You bring up an excellent point. Except you forgot about one thing. The hearts made up of Xemnas's Kingdom hearts were only those of the emblem heartless. Pureblood hearts can be slain without their hearts being taken by the Organization. If the Organization's member's heartless were pureblood their hearts could remain freed and thus reunited with body when their nobody is defeated.

Key of Valor

The Professor
WilliamTheWise said:
You bring up an excellent point. Except you forgot about one thing. The hearts made up of Xemnas's Kingdom hearts were only those of the emblem heartless. Pureblood hearts can be slain without their hearts being taken by the Organization. If the Organization's member's heartless were pureblood their hearts could remain freed and thus reunited with body when their nobody is defeated.

Wow, that would explain some things. And here I thought that was just some pointless gameplay mechanics information. I guess it might very well be relevant to the story, so thanks for bringing that up. Saix was real misleading when he said "ANY Heartless slayed with that Keyblade releases a captive heart". I dislike it when characters don't bother to mention important details.

WilliamTheWise

Website
Saix was real misleading when he said "ANY Heartless slayed with that Keyblade releases a captive heart". I dislike it when characters don't bother to mention important details.
Yeah me too.
You know, I remember reading somewhere about Marluxia telling Roxas that Killing Emblem only helped their kingdom hearts in 358/2 days. Hmm... I guess he was lying. I mean it's not like Saix wanted to fake Sora out a little by exaggerating the truth alittle bit. Like having him bow down to him to show how much he wanted to see his friends only to stomp his hopes. It's not like Saix likes causing pain to people with hearts or anything.

Key of Valor

The Professor
WilliamTheWise said:
Yeah me too.
You know, I remember reading somewhere about Marluxia telling Roxas that Killing Emblem only helped their kingdom hearts in 358/2 days. Hmm... I guess he was lying. I mean it's not like Saix wanted to fake Sora out a little by exaggerating the truth alittle bit. Like having him bow down to him to show how much he wanted to see his friends only to stomp his hopes. It's not like Saix likes causing pain to people with hearts or anything.

I hope you didn't take my previous post as sarcastic...

But anyways, I do find it more believable that Saix just left out that detail...

On the other hand though, why did Saix say "All it needs is one more helping from the Keyblade wielder", and then he summoned a swarm of Shadow (Pure Heartless) to attack Sora. If their Kingdom Hearts only was composed of hearts released from Emblem Heartless, then what purpose would it have served to have summoned all those Shadows to attack Sora and the gang?

Then again, the members of Organization XIII weren't always consistent. Saix summoned Heartless so Sora could destroy them and complete Kingdom Hearts. Then 1 minute later, Xigbar showed up and destroyed those Heartless himself with his "non-Keyblade" weapon...

However... if Saix didn't know that Pure Heartless were useless, then would explain those details he neglected and why he summoned Pure Heartless to fight Sora. And if Xigbar did know that Pure Heartless were useless, then that would explain why he eliminates the Heartless himself instead of letting Sora take care of them.

I guess not all the Organization members were on the same page when it came to knowledge about the Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back