• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel/Saix plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

advent wolf

As we know Axel and Saix were friends as somebodies.
When they became Nobodies and part of the Org.XIII they maybe had a plan to take over the Org. just like Marluxia. So in order to take over, they had to take down all the other leaders (Marluxia and Xemnas).
Axel was sent as a spy to CO and he eliminated Marluxia's plan to control Sora and become the leader.

Why Axel killed Vexen and Zexion?
Because he had to kill those who knew about his and Saix's plan, Zexion might have known about that and Vexen's death was because Axel was known as a traitor and Vexen could have reported to Xemnas about that.

Saix was close to Xemnas and second in charge because Xemnas trusted Saix and wasn't suspicious of anything and that was part of Axel's and Saix's plan.They could easily eliminate Xemnas if he doesn't suspect a thing.

Why they wanted to take over the Org.?
For the same reason as Marluxia: power and Kingdom Hearts

Discuss....no flaming or spaming please

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Flamed.
I truely don't know where you got your information from, but Sa'ix was extremely loyal to Xemnas even being second in command (which shouldv'e been Xigbar, but as you see loyalty goes a long way). Axel was also down with Org. XII because (and this may spoil a little) Xemnas knew about Marluxia's plan and he told Sa'ix to order Axel to "kill the traitor" (how ironic). After Roxas was captured and fused with Sora, Axel's only goal was to have Roxas back and Sa'ix was ordered to take care of the rogue Axel.
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, and Nothingness into Nothing.

A

Azrael

Saix is Xemnas' bitch lap dog.

No way could we see him take over the Organization.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Katsuno_Hitomi

Saix and Axel? Best buddies? I'm having a bit of trouble getting my brain around that.

If they did have some sort of plan, it was probably along the lines of "What are we going to do when we get our hearts back?"

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This.

Both Axel and Saïx were in a ploy together against Xemnas in the beginning, as they did not trust or believed in him. It's the ol' "we screw you over, before you screw us over" mindset. Saïx isn't the bitch-lap dog of Xemnas that everyone thought he was. Or still think he is. What he was doing was nothing but a facade, and if he did care for something, it was getting his Heart back only. He was plotting behind the scenes, and was wanting to get rid of anyone standing in his way to get to the top (this included Zexion and Marluxia, even Vexen, I think), and Axel played the role of his personal hit man. Hinted in the game, Ultimania, and both of their Secret Reports, they knew each other before they joined the Organization. It seems to clue in that they were friends before, but things had apparently changed. And by the end of Days, everything took a different turn of events than expected, and according to Saïx's Secret Report, the plans they made together were nothing, but a "pipe dream" at the present situation.

Avens

Pretty much what TwilightNight said. Especially considering their conversation on Day 72. :D I'll try to find a translation.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
This.

Both Axel and Saïx were in a ploy together against Xemnas in the beginning, as they did not trust or believed in him. It's the ol' "we screw you over, before you screw us over" mindset. Saïx isn't the bitch-lap dog of Xemnas that everyone thought he was. Or still think he is. What he was doing was nothing but a facade, and if he did care for something, it was getting his Heart back only. He was plotting behind the scenes, and was wanting to get rid of anyone standing in his way to get to the top (this included Zexion and Marluxia, even Vexen, I think), and Axel played the role of his personal hit man. Hinted in the game, Ultimania, and both of their Secret Reports, they knew each other before they joined the Organization. It seems to clue in that they were friends before, but things had apparently changed. And by the end of Days, everything took a different turn of events than expected, and according to Saïx's Secret Report, the plans they made together were nothing, but a "pipe dream" at the present situation.

Wow. I thought Saix would never think of going against Xemnas. Whoa........

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
This theory is wrong. Axel and Sai'x were bitter enemies in KH2. I cant imagine them helping each other out.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
This.

Holy. Fuck.
Do you think Saïx wasn't acting as Xemnas' bitch-lap dog at the end of KH2(like...him acting as his bitch-on-leash at first, but when Axel and him stopped working together, he started trusting Xemnas?), or still had plans of taking over but by himself?
This theory is wrong. Axel and Sai'x were bitter enemies in KH2. I cant imagine them helping each other out.
You should be checking all the Spoilers, then say that.
Like Twi said, they were friends before, but "enemies" in KH2

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Their other's might of known each other. And from the sound of it Axel seems to have wanted to have a better relationship with Saix from the way he talked about him the secert reports in 358/2 Days. I wouldn't say they were bitter enemies. Saix wanted a heart badly and was so loyal to Xemnas becuase of it. And he wasn't about to have Axel ruin his plan to become whole. Axel wanted Sora to return to being a heartless so Roxas would comeback. But without the Keyblade's chosen one their wouldn't be anyone to finish to KH and thus no hearts.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes, Saix and Axel were childhood friends as somebodies and yes they had a plan when they first entered the organization. Now as for what said plan was? Well one can only assume yet I would think they care little for taking over the orgaization. They probably wanted their hearts for their plans to work.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

It's not even a theory. What I said before it's stated in the actual game in a conversation (about being against Xemnas), and both the Ultimania and Secret Reports. Things were altered, their plans did as well. I doubt they were bitter enemies, but whatever friendship they had was breaking as both had changed in personality (something they both comment on to each other in their Secret Reports), and growing apart as time passed. Axel began to get in the way once KH2 rolled around, and you can guess the process from there. Choices have to be made.

Holy. Fuck.
Do you think Saïx wasn't acting as Xemnas' bitch-lap dog at the end of KH2(like...him acting as his bitch-on-leash at first, but when Axel and him stopped working together, he started trusting Xemnas?), or still had plans of taking over but by himself?

I do think Saïx was never loyal. He just needed to stay on Xemnas's good side, and his position as second-in-command was not something to lose. Especially when he got inside information from the leader. As for Saïx's goals itself, and what he had done after Axel's defection, not much is there in information, as that's after Days. I guess when you look back at Saïx's line in KH2, about finally ending this charade when he got from Xemnas that Kingdom Hearts was finished, you kind of get the clear picture of the possible double-meaning.

It makes me wonder if Xemnas himself ever suspected anything. You know: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back