• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel unknown- his purpose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvinschain

i think axel might be helping sora in some way. first in CoM, he gives sora a battle, then he seems to be giving him clues to his past and all. and what is up with him fighting the blong haired kid.

murney

i have no idea jus that i reckon at the end axel will end up savin sora or the bhk or sora might die ya never know do ya the twist SE put in these games

Cant Hold On

Mabey he is helping Sora a little bit so he can get on Sora's good side, hoping he can control Sora (like Vexen and Riku). But you never know with evil people what they really want.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Hmmm let's see.....Maybe he was just like Sora and was searching for someone he loved. But he couldn't find her so he turned to some1...maybe Ansem or just Darkness and then poof he's an Unknown.

adventchildkiori

I always thought of axels way of helping sora is so the organzations plan could go faster, I mean if he just let sora figure out all that stuff on his own then it would of most likely took sora a long time to figure everything out , making the plan slow.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I think Axel is working for his own personal goals and is sort of a double agent with the Organization.

Sora Ultima

I think there is a possibility that Axel is luring Sora into something interesting like a trap. I dont know....

monkey_boy

Axel already saved Sora. In CoM, he stopped Marluxia from controlling him. But there are other motives to have done that besides saving Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back