• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's Somebody Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
The only thing remotely related to Marluxia and being a girl is that he was originally meant to be one before the creators decided to have him be male. That and his Somebody being female have nothing to do with each other and Marluxia's Somebody is obviously not female.

There is no gender switching with the Nobodies and their Somebodies. How can they be when they are of the same body?

AbstracTheory

His character was originally going to be female, but Nomura changed it.

oh okay, that makes sense

Yeah, that being the unfunny joke that's been overused for four years now.

never said it was funny, i just didn't know if it was the truth or not,nor did i know it was a joke, i wasn't using it in a joking manner at all, i haven't been playing this game for four years, i just barley bearly beat all the games a few months ago, but thanks for clearing it up

black_hood_demon

ok, i really hate how people are saying that axel isn't a main character! if he wasn't a main character, he wouldn't be friends with roxas and xion. also he's one of the only nobodies that showed the smallest incling of real raw emotion. also, he isn't reno, hes just loosely based off him. his real name may or may not have anything to do with the beverage though...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Being friends with the main character doesn't automatically make someone else a main character.

Apollo

Silver Member
ok, i really hate how people are saying that axel isn't a main character! if he wasn't a main character, he wouldn't be friends with roxas and xion. also he's one of the only nobodies that showed the smallest incling of real raw emotion.

I think Xemnas showed quite a bit of emotion same with Xigbar, Roxas, Namine, and Demxy. There are tons of cases out there when the friends of the main character are not main characters.

A

Audo

Honestly, the only ones who've shown extensive legitimate emotion are the Special Nobodies (Nami, Roxas, Xemnas, Xion).
The others, not really.

A

Audo

i hope axel's somebody DOESNT come back!

he's useless now, completely irrelevant.

if they fall under the pressure of the stupid, clinging axel fans, i hope at least his somebody wont have a significant role whatsoever
Well given how the majority of the KH Staff are fans of Axel - and because of this - they've saved him from death before, i wouldn't find it too far out for Axel's somebody to show.

Kingaison98

In your mind, breaking your chain of memories!
i think it's assumed by most, or confirmed that after ones heartless and nobody is defeated, they become whole again.

Just like Sora, only his nobody cameback to him, and didn't die. And whoever said Axel could be 40, no, he couldn't. BBS is 10 years before KH1, and if Axel existed then, he would be about 6 or 7, since he's 19 in KH2, which is 2 years after the original. The nobodies are created at the same age as the somebody was when it's heart turned into a heartless. Riku could have a nobody that we don't know about, he lost his heart to Ansem SoD, the heartless of Xehanort, and Riku surely has a strong heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss and Riku
Ok if anythng Axel's somebody will return in KH3 and as for his heartless i kinda asumed that its that fire heartless boss in KH2 in Agrabah the 1 Pete calls out ....I dont remeber what its called and I still think theres a SLIM chance that riku is axel's somebody...I dont know but something tells me that its possible..thats my thoughts anyway.

Well, your thoughts are bulls***. That Fire boss wasn't a heartless you ignorant noob. It was Jafar, if you'd played the first game and CoM, or seen the movie Aladdin, you'd know that.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Just like Sora, only his nobody cameback to him, and didn't die. And whoever said Axel could be 40, no, he couldn't. BBS is 10 years before KH1, and if Axel existed then, he would be about 6 or 7, since he's 19 in KH2, which is 2 years after the original. The nobodies are created at the same age as the somebody was when it's heart turned into a heartless. Riku could have a nobody that we don't know about, he lost his heart to Ansem SoD, the heartless of Xehanort, and Riku surely has a strong heart.
Axel was never given an age >.>
And no Riku can't have a Nobody.

Well, your thoughts are bulls***. That Fire boss wasn't a heartless you ignorant noob. It was Jafar, if you'd played the first game and CoM, or seen the movie Aladdin, you'd know that.
::rolls eyes:: he was talking about the Heartless before you fight Jafar. One is fire based, and the other ice.

[√]Genuflect
Some random guy who's heart was taken by heartless <--- Axel's somebody.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Random question, and I'm sorry if this has been discussed earlier, but do we know if all the organization members' heartless were defeated besides Xehanort's?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Random question, and I'm sorry if this has been discussed earlier, but do we know if all the organization members' heartless were defeated besides Xehanort's?

No we don't know whether they've been defeated. Though the novels hinted Axel's heartless was. For the others, we don't know.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
So, there's something they could do to keep fans happy. Make their heartless appear, like as secret bosses or something.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Well, Ansem(Xehanort) was the only heartless to take on a human form.
So, Axel's heartless could be a darkside or any other heartless.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'd like to think though that if their hearts were strong enough to create human like nobodies that they were able to create human like heartless too.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
I'd like to think though that if their hearts were strong enough to create human like nobodies that they were able to create human like heartless too.
Take a look at Sora.
He wields the KEYBLADE.
Yet, he turned into a mere shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back