• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ay bish, c'mere. Xion "theory" Eff yo' Mudkipz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
maybe Namine is Kairi's Light Nobody (a Nobody made from light) and Xion is Kairi's Dark Nobody (a Nobody made from darkness).

if u think about it hard enough, it makes sense.

only
1) that's not what the theory here said XD
2) it makes more sense of it being the other way around, since Naminé was created when Sora turned into a Heartless/Nobody, so there was nothing keeping Darkness from being involved in the process - thus making Naminé the more likely Darkness Nobody if truly a Light Nobody is possible.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
SufferingAngel said:
I don't see why people think that Kairi can only have one Nobody if we want to go there :\ Her Heart left two Bodies, and Naminé is based on the Body and Soul of Sora's, so it's not like Kairi "ran out of ingrediants" to create Naminé after she possibly left her B+S to Xion, even if Naminé had more substance than she appears to have.

^This...
Both Namine and Xion are probably just Kairi's nobodies...
I seriously think people are making this thing more difficult than it truly is...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I seriously think people are making this thing more difficult than it truly is...

I personally think that Xion being Kairi's Nobody is not only too obvious but also kind of redunadnt. I'd like to think she actually has plot value and not only there for character impact on Roxas.
I just also accept the fact that just because Naminé is a Nobody of Kairi's doesn't mean that Kairi's Heart couldn't possibly create another one :\

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Cant iyt just be that Kairi has two nobodies? I mean she did lose her heart twice. Cant that just be the cause, without getting so tecnical XD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
makes no sense.

A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

I mean, Namine returned to Kairi the way Roxas did with Sora.she must be her nobody

Never said she wasn't.

As for the theory, if you say that Kairi's "dead shell" was her Heart in human form, what would you say went into Sora that at the end of the day, not only made the Kairi-Heart comatose (and thus, impossible to use to stabilize the Keyhole to Darkness), but also was enough to - despite what she's made of or not made of - yes make Naminé be created?

No, I said her heart gained human form and that's what went into Sora.

I aslo nevr sed anything against Namine's creation.

So it can be seen as contradictory to the theory you presented yourself, seeing how if Kairi's Heart was the comatose doll, it's unlikely that that was inside Sora.

No, you just misunderstood. That's all. I'm not contradicting myself here.

Sinnlos Alta, du versuechsch chrass z'sii....

So en negative.

AY BISH! CUT DAT SHIT OUT!

Cant iyt just be that Kairi has two nobodies? I mean she did lose her heart twice. Cant that just be the cause, without getting so tecnical XD

That's what is being said here. We're just discussing the HOW she made 2 nobodies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Lol, and this guy means, Yannis fails with his theories? You are the one who doesnt understand, I mean, you hardly try to diss someone, but there is no argue, therefore, you are the one who doesnt understand anything. BUT, seriously, this is no reason for me to hate you, Im not that objective, your theory has some good points.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
The theory brought up only a few good points, but it was all the same still fairly still worth reading :unsure:. Anyways, who's to say Namine ISN'T her nobody? I know that she is, but on to point, if Kairi was missing Body and Soul from Namine, wouldn't that mean that anybody could fill the space :confused:? Also to add in, this threads is fairly. I was waiting to post since I hate making short posts, but I'll just see how this plays out :thumbsup:.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Kairi loses her heart, but instead of darkness, light replaces it.
Replaces? As in, the Light already inhabiting her heart, yes?

Alright.

Since there's no darkness, the shell can't go to the realm of darkness.
...You mean the realm of Twilight? Or, is there some sort of process before the nobody is born that I'm not getting?
So, no heartless is made, only a Kairi in heart form.
So, you're saying that *basically* the so-called body we see throughout KH1 was actually her heart-in-human-form, similar to Sora post Heartlessness and Xehanort's Heartles.

So we know that Kairi's Heart was inside Sora. In fact, we saw it leave his body. In which case, are you trying to say that the heart was in two places, or that the "body" we see simply stemmed from her heart? That part confuses me.

Body can't disappear because no darkness.
Was it really the darkness of the nobody that ate them up? I always thought it was an outside source of darkness that "killed" them, but whatev.

Yar.

Karate chop yo face, by the way.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
:\ lacking theory then, seeing how those're issues just as big as how could a PoH create a Nobody on her own.

You miss one of the points of this theory then.
Even still, you're downplaying this as a simple "ZOMG, POH HAZ 2 NOBODIE!!!!", when it isn't as simple as that. On top of that, you made a theory on the same principle, thusly downing your own theory.
I give up though, because you're not as fun as other people to mess with.

Lol, and this guy means, Yannis fails with his theories? You are the one who doesnt understand, I mean, you hardly try to diss someone, but there is no argue, therefore, you are the one who doesnt understand anything. BUT, seriously, this is no reason for me to hate you, Im not that objective, your theory has some good points.

The difference between Yannis and me is that I'm not complete trash. That, and he refused to get better.

And apparently you don't understand the theory either, because:

A.You're comparing me to Yannis; which in itself is truly insane.
B. The fact that you're taking this a bit too personally.
C. Trying to call me out on this, despite the fact that I back up what I said.

Also, you're speaking in a language that I don't understand. If you're talking about the theory, please translate since it seems that you're able to speak both languages. Otherwise, don't spam.

...You mean the realm of Twilight? Or, is there some sort of process before the nobody is born that I'm not getting?

Yes. The shell doesn't immediately go into Twilight Town.
It has to become a nobody first. There's a difference between a shell and a nobody, in the manner of which I'm using it.
Once the heartless leaves the shell behind, the darkness spits it into Twilight Town.

So, you're saying that *basically* the so-called body we see throughout KH1 was actually her heart-in-human-form, similar to Sora post Heartlessness and Xehanort's Heartles.

No, I'm saying that that is her shell. That, in which normal circumstances, would have become Xion.

So we know that Kairi's Heart was inside Sora. In fact, we saw it leave his body. In which case, are you trying to say that the heart was in two places, or that the "body" we see simply stemmed from her heart? That part confuses me.

No, you completely misunderstood. The heart gained a human form and was pushed out the body. The body went elsewhere, I don't know where as it's not important in the theory where it went to; which is why I chose not to address it.

Was it really the darkness of the nobody that ate them up? I always thought it was an outside source of darkness that "killed" them, but whatev.

The outside darkness usually gets them, but Kairi's shell, having no darkness, couldn't disappear. [As in go to the world of darkness like other nobodies could]

Karate chop yo face, by the way.

With Karate I'll kick your ass.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
PMF, Karate, whatever... you've taken an incredible turn towards the obnoxious/annoying.
Or maybe you were always like that.

D:

Eh.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's more like, when everyone else's skills went up, I stayed the same because I was too busy being a troll.

But this theory was intentionally like this, and not just some "I'm suddenly going to be annoying."

If anyone's bothered to pay attention, I stopped caring long ago. I only stay in this section for my amusement, and not for the thrill of theorizing/flaming that I used to get.
Besides, it's not like I'm some friggin main head theorizing dude. That'd be Audo/OmniChaos/SufferingAngel/Grace Assassin. I'm just the comic relief character.

Cissy

Bronze Member
You miss one of the points of this theory then.
Even still, you're downplaying this as a simple "ZOMG, POH HAZ 2 NOBODIE!!!!", when it isn't as simple as that. On top of that, you made a theory on the same principle, thusly downing your own theory.
I give up though, because you're not as fun as other people to mess with.

The difference between Yannis and me is that I'm not complete trash. That, and he refused to get better.

And apparently you don't understand the theory either, because:

A.You're comparing me to Yannis; which in itself is truly insane.
B. The fact that you're taking this a bit too personally.
C. Trying to call me out on this, despite the fact that I back up what I said.

Also, you're speaking in a language that I don't understand. If you're talking about the theory, please translate since it seems that you're able to speak both languages. Otherwise, don't spam.

Yes. The shell doesn't immediately go into Twilight Town.
It has to become a nobody first. There's a difference between a shell and a nobody, in the manner of which I'm using it.
Once the heartless leaves the shell behind, the darkness spits it into Twilight Town.

No, I'm saying that that is her shell. That, in which normal circumstances, would have become Xion.

No, you completely misunderstood. The heart gained a human form and was pushed out the body. The body went elsewhere, I don't know where as it's not important in the theory where it went to; which is why I chose not to address it.

The outside darkness usually gets them, but Kairi's shell, having no darkness, couldn't disappear. [As in go to the world of darkness like other nobodies could]

With Karate I'll kick your ass.

YOU EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME.

Karate punch yo balls face.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
YOU EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME.

Karate punch yo balls face.

I thought I did.

The funny part is that the only people this is geared towards didn't come in, thusly rendering it void. I'll probably lock it tomorrow night.

You obviously don't know why I'm Karate. Doesn't matter. In 6 months, I'll probably go back to being PMF.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I thought I did.

The funny part is that the only people this is geared towards didn't come in, thusly rendering it void. I'll probably lock it tomorrow night.

You obviously don't know why I'm Karate. Doesn't matter. In 6 months, I'll probably go back to being PMF.

Oh dear. Multiple Personalities.

It's more like, when everyone else's skills went up, I stayed the same because I was too busy being a troll.

But this theory was intentionally like this, and not just some "I'm suddenly going to be annoying."

If anyone's bothered to pay attention, I stopped caring long ago. I only stay in this section for my amusement, and not for the thrill of theorizing/flaming that I used to get.
Besides, it's not like I'm some friggin main head theorizing dude. That'd be Audo/OmniChaos/SufferingAngel/Grace Assassin. I'm just the comic relief character.
The comic relief really isn't working.
It's just really...annoying. :/

Cissy

Bronze Member
I thought I did.

It's based of off Jack Black's songs, I know I know.

Well, you came off serious, and you actually ended up making a plausible theory, so what do you expect?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Oh dear. Multiple Personalities.

I'm not crazy.

The comic relief really isn't working.
It's just really...annoying. :/

It amuses me. That's the important demographic.

Well, you came off serious, and you actually ended up making a plausible theory, so what do you expect?

A little less lip from everyone who's expecting a down to earth, honest to goodness theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back