• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Back with tons of malarky! (HUH!?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Hey peoples, I'm back and no longer on that temporary leave, so I'll be sure to post more often, starting with my new Harry Potter fic "The Wizards Malarky", which is kinda like my old randomy Kingdom Hearts fics (which I'll get back to someday) except Harry Potter style!

So let's have some fun!

Blue

home is where the heart is
You probably won't know me,but welcome back anyways. :D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, it's good to see someone else return and you probably wouldn't know me, either, I joined only a few days ago.. not even a week.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
*glomps everyone she hasn't glomped yet*

bluesky-X and SilverJ: Well...true, I don't remember you two, but I will still give you a hug ^_^

kh2_is_god: You've been gone too? Why?

Grandmaster Chris: You were thinking of me!?

The Froad: Life chased me off the computer and out of the country. I'm currently hiding out somewhere in Australia. And I have no idea why I'm not platinum...(I kinda like the red more anyway really...)

sh im playin kh2: If I ever get around to updating them! *smoulders with inner turmoil*

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, basically, I'm SilverJ.. one of the site's friendliest new people. Whoa, it's already been 11 days already, since I joined on Dec. 21, 2007. I joined after frequent visits from Sept. 27-Dec. 21 ... of 07'.

This site was the second KH-themed site I joined. (the first was an RP site, my first, and is the SITE button's link)

There's some basic info, to fill you in on me, one of the new people you don't know. (I'd bump my topic, but I don't feel like it.)

Back