• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bad Drawer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xgnarmanx

Wait what?

How can you be a good " Drawer" but be bad at drawing?

Im assuming your asking how to become a better artist?

Take art classes in school look online for tips you have to be dedicated enough to learn remember practice makes perfect.

D

Deleted member 36435

Could you repeat that please? This time in English.

BBSInsider

Website
www.youtube.com
I depends if i want to draw stuff or my hand makes me draw bad. Its Complicated, i could show you how i draw but im working on it still.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Ummm, soooo, are you asking for help on drawing? Either way, this should probably go in Traditional Media.

A

Azrael

I'm guessing you want to improve your artwork?

Take some classes.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
First you said you're bad, then you're good? I don't understand what that means. o.o

S

Shadow Soldier

Somebody link me to a thread from this guy that isn't completely stupid.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Like others, I'd like an example to go with any impending criticism.

And you sound like somebody who doubts their work but is told that it's 'good'. owo

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
So, not only are you bad at drawing, but apparently, your good at drawing bad...?, have terrible grammar, want to 'Discuss' your bad drawing skills, have placed this in the wrong section, have not yet even asked anyone for help or tips (making this thread currently pointless), and also have not showed any examples for us to critique (you just expect us to know what's wrong with your drawing by saying you have a shaky hand).

I suggest you improve on all of these factors before making another thread.

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
I am also a bad drawer sometimes. When people try to close me, I stick, and refuse to, leaving me hanging out from all the outher drawers with their underpants inside me on display. Occasionally I'll close, because I figure I'll be nice from time to time, but when they try to reopen me I stick and they can't get me open to get their clothes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back