• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bad new's there's no female in the new organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
You guys keep saying "in the end, they'll all be Xehanort", but how much?

To my knowledge, Nortification affects personality, ear pointiness, and hair/eye/skin color. I don't remember anything about a vessel's height and build changing to fit Xehanort's except KH2 Riku- who, I think we can all agree, was a special case.
What makes everyone think putting a male heart into a 'non-puppet' female body will turn it into a male body?
i think it could happen for example xion born from sora she considered male but she took kairi form instead but i always see her as a girl:) anyway that's why i think if xehanort put his heart inside female she'll become male in a way xehanort

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
i think it could happen for example xion born from sora she considered male but she took kairi form instead but i always see her as a girl:) anyway that's why i think if xehanort put his heart inside female she'll become male in a way xehanort
What makes everyone think putting a male heart into a 'non-puppet' female body will turn it into a male body?
Xion's changes where due to her having a puppet body "wrapped" in memories. Because she was a memory based life form, she looked different to different people at the same time. While the image on the outside changed with the viewer, on the inside she was still a puppet, and from the way the members who originally knew she was a puppet talked about her, it seems she was designed as a puppet without gender.
Even the Riku Replica was called "him" on occasion

Not that I don't agree with the thought that if Xehanort possessed a female shaped puppet it would take his appearance. I just meant that if he tried to Nort an actual woman, like Larxene, for example, the result would look like Larxene with silver hair, yellow eyes, tan skin, and pointed ears.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Xion was technically an "it". Saix was saying it to be a d*ck but he was speaking the truth by referring to her as such. The blank, hooded, puppet you'd see from Siax's perspective when he's talking to "her" is her real form.
Though that's then. when she returns she'll be a real female since that' how she identifies herself.

As for Xehanort, the appearance would vary honestly. Hearts shape the appearance and so far each vessel has been the host with Xehanort added on so unless he expels them completely or something similar they'll probably retain a mixture of appearance.
He's trying to turn all vessels into versions of himself but versions he can control so I doubt any would become him exactly. More like versions of him he can control to an end.

Even Xehanort must realize the danger of making 13 exact copies of his geezorly self.

Yordis

I honestly can't imagine a female version of Xehanort.
But, he already...
1331312725_Kingdom%20Hearts11.jpg

Er, something like this, maybe?
2u4hvd3.png

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
When you sit down and try to imagine it....does anyone really want to? >~<
Tumblr and deviantArt beg to differ.

Besides, I think Larxene would have been a good half-Xehanort (a la Xigbar), aside from the whole 'traitorous conspirator' thing. She was a good fighter and a great villain- the way she antagonized Sora for not 'remembering' Namine- she really had fun with it.
Maybe it's because I just recently got past her in 1.5's re:CoM (I've been putting it off).
Oh well. She was DQ'd for trying to usurp.

wolfshadow

If there's isn't a female xehanort (through mind control or whatever), I would atleast like the next saga's main antagonist be a female.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
You know, Larxene is a pretty nasty piece of work, and she could more than likely easily qualify as a Xehanort. There's just the issue of the fact Saïx sent her to CO to die, but hey, maybe they just pulled her through time travel and forced the Nort process on her like with Isa/Saïx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back