• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bad new's there's no female in the new organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
so we all want more females in the new kingdom hearts games but sadly the new members of ORG13 all guys no girl the reason why kinda stupid look here in the picture
True_Organization_XIII_KH3D.png

look at how the members seat like only guys seat like these right girls doesn't open there legs very wide like guys kinda funny cause that's the reason lol but kinda sad to if theres no female on the new ORG13 means possibility there's no new female in KH3

EDIT: plus they have big body's

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
.........I don't think leg placement is a good way to determine if the new organization is all male :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, you can only see eight of the people there, and women don't always have to sit with their legs crossed like they can sit with their legs open like men do.

Yordis

I'm not super bothered about this, since I figure Xehanort just didn't want a woman turning into himself. (Guy needs to have a talk with Jenova and get over that.) It sort of retroactively explains why Larxene was the only female Organization XIII member, although to be honest I would have preferred for the gender ratio in the Organization to be more equal, even so. Hopefully the next villain group will be better about that.

By the way, Saix and Luxord both sit with their legs crossed, and Zexion with his close together.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm not super bothered about this, since I figure Xehanort just didn't want a woman turning into himself. (Guy needs to have a talk with Jenova and get over that.) It sort of retroactively explains why Larxene was the only female Organization XIII member, although to be honest I would have preferred for the gender ratio in the Organization to be more equal, even so. Hopefully the next villain group will be better about that.

By the way, Saix and Luxord both sit with their legs crossed, and Zexion with his close together.

But we don`t even know if the new group has female members or not. The leg crossing means absolutely nothing

Yordis

But we don`t even know if the new group has female members or not. The leg crossing means absolutely nothing
True, but if everyone is going to end up as Xehanort anyway, then in the end they're all men, regardless of who they were before. Also, barring new characters, there isn't a large pool of female villains to pull from. I mean, we're not hoping for an Ursula-nort, right? Odds and eventuality are, it's an all male group.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
Well, you can only see eight of the people there, and women don't always have to sit with their legs crossed like they can sit with their legs open like men do.

in the end they all seat like this watch the cutscene when they appeared i wanted to post picture of all of them but could't find it plus they all have huge bodys so can't be female

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Was it ever even a question whether there would be any females among them? They're all in the process of becoming copies of Xehanort.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just watched the scene, and it's literally a copy and paste of the same model. Whether or not they're male or female is irrelevant because they can easily change the model for Kingdom Hearts 3. And women can have huge bodies too. Like the way they sit, a person's body size is not gender exclusive.

Was it ever even a question whether there would be any females among them? They're all in the process of becoming copies of Xehanort.
This too. When the time comes, they'll all be Xehanort.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
so we all want more females in the new kingdom hearts games but sadly the new members of ORG13 all guys no girl the reason why kinda stupid look here in the picture
True_Organization_XIII_KH3D.png

look at how the members seat like only guys seat like these right girls doesn't open there legs very wide like guys kinda funny cause that's the reason lol but kinda sad to if theres no female on the new ORG13 means possibility there's no new female in KH3

EDIT: plus they have big body's

Well, even though the figures have big bodies. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are all guys. I mean, there are some women that have large bodies, even if it is not necessarily seen much.

Noel

Awards
Let's cut to the point and see the gist uve' common sense.

- They reused the same model in the scene.
- Nomura possibly didn't want to reveal who they really are for the sake uve' suspense and that he hasn't made any conceptual art uve' them during that point.
- We live in a era where what we consider male/female tendancies are now basically invalid.
- As for female body sizes being just skinny. Please look up Sakura(?) from Danganronpa. Yus she's a girl. I'm positive Nomura isn't going to do something that radical but keep an open mind.

So from this amount uve' information we have so far, we cannot speculate that there aren't going to be any females in Organization XIII. I'm positive some people thought Marluxia was a lady when they were younger too anyways..

KhWikia said:
Originally, Marluxia was planned to be female, but this idea was scrapped during the creation of the game so that both traitors weren't female.

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Yes, the hooded figures we see could just be placeholders for characters that have not been designed yet. It's still possible for there to be females among them.

Yordis

-If there is a female member of the Organization, she's a new character, because there aren't currently any female villains who fit the bill.
-If she is a new character, then the games are a bit misleading when they invite us to identify the true Organization out of existing characters.
-If she's a new character, she'll still be Xehanort, a guy, by the critical point of KH3.

Of course the hooded figures are placeholders, but when everyone is Xehanort, that's to be expected.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's pretty much the Mysterious Figure (BBS) again. In BBS Young Xehanort's battle model was actual Siax's. He was given his own later in DDD but prior it was a substitute.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
You guys keep saying "in the end, they'll all be Xehanort", but how much?

To my knowledge, Nortification affects personality, ear pointiness, and hair/eye/skin color. I don't remember anything about a vessel's height and build changing to fit Xehanort's except KH2 Riku- who, I think we can all agree, was a special case.
What makes everyone think putting a male heart into a 'non-puppet' female body will turn it into a male body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back