• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle system and "Unique Commands" info from the new Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Nice! I can't wait to read the translations!

edit: (bangs head against wall repeatedly)

Darn it... thought you put up the Japanese scans.... Idiot Mina...

edit 2: Time Compression eh? Sounds FF8 ish to me...

Oh, and I like the idea of unique attacks for each mission. Makes it interesting,a nd I want to see how exactly these styles evolve.

Last edited:

Soren

Awards
So does Blizzard/ra/ga, Fire/ra/ga, Thunder/ra/ga, Gravity/ra/ga, and everything else. :p

LOL, that's right. FF8 was the first time the spells weren't called Fire1/2/3 wasn't it?

Still, while I do like the new system set up, it looks like it will be confusing as f*** to play with. Especially when you take into account all of the character's unique abilities and the abilities that you only get during certain worlds and missions.

That aside I like the idea of being able to play with three different playstyles. It's kinda cool to see each character have their own set up. Judging by how they describe it, I might like playing as Aqua better than Ven. Not that being super fast isn't cool, but stopping time all around you would far more awesome to me.

PS- major kudos to those who took time out of their daily lives to translate this for us.

C

coolfresh1224

thanx krexia.............................................................

TerraFTW!

I am the only one that thinks BbS has the most Final Fantasy influence/ Referances in any KH game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back