• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BB trailer wth subs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
Sorry but you're not the first one to find the vid but your the one who found the vid that has an english subtitle.good job at finding it.i've been wondering what they were saying..

NobodyRoxasXP

YouTube - Better quality BBS trailer (eng subs)

This has a better sound and image quality then the one you posted about and the one on the main page and has the subs.

the one on the main page doesn't have subs, i just watched it. and i'm not entirely sure that the subtitles are COMPLETEY correct. i've seen screenshots from the same scenes, but they had different subtitles than those that were given in the video. either way, it's still a cool video.

Last edited:

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Someone took the subtitles I made and overlayed them with the video. They did a pretty good job,a few lines are missing, but its okay. For instance, when Master Xehanort approaches Ven in the Coliseum, the first thing he says is, "Long time no see". There is another line they didn't subtitle, but it could have just been their timing.

This video is really close to the one they played within the closed megatheater at Jump Festa 2008, the difference mostly is that the footage of Ven being played is cut, along with the scenes of Mickey in Yen Sid's tower, Ven in Cinderella's world, and Terra with Maleficent. The opening scene with Ven and Terra chatting is also missing from this trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back