• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS: Amor Forms?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan16

Awards
wouldnt be cool if terra,ven, and aqua would have an armor form? like they have fill gauge or bar in order to attain their armor forms in the KH2:FM secret trailer..

what are your thoughts about it?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I donno if they'll use it like 'Drive forms', but there's been assumptions that VAT eventually gaining those armors is part of the game's growth system. More so than filling a gauge, it'll be like leveling up Valor Form in KH2 :3
I'd really like it if they put something like that in; more so than the actual abilities, I'm curious about how their outfits would change as a result (especially Aqua's, seeing how she originally lacks the most parts of her armor, whereas Ven and Terra have at least an arm covered with armor each)

Macabre

Gold Member
Well, they could gain more armor parts as the story progresses or via Growth System but I doubt they'd have Armor Forms that function as Drive Forms.

The Armor Parts could either be for visual appearance or for stat boosting.

Khaki45

Would be cool, but I doubt it would exist the armor was mainly used to conceal their identity till Nomura was ready to reveal them. I doubt theyd even be wearing it at the end of BBS.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i'm not sure i'd like 'drive forms' or something like that in BBS.
i'd like the armor to be customizable.i think the growth ystem is a great idea and can make it even in KH3.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
To me it seems throughout the story they gain armor, there are pics where Terra has no armor, then in some scans he has that piece on his right arm (or maybe it was his left), I dunno

MegamanX1331

It keeps reminding me of the way you gain armor pieces in the Mega Man X series.

haHAH! People besides me remember Mega Man X! But the thing is in X, you gained armor by randomly finding the pieces from certain locations. I think if a system of gaining armor is going to be implemented into BBS it will be more like leveling up and gaining abilities, so that small pieces of armor are gained in small increments, not in the big chunks from MMX.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I donno if they'll use it like 'Drive forms', but there's been assumptions that VAT eventually gaining those armors is part of the game's growth system. More so than filling a gauge, it'll be like leveling up Valor Form in KH2 :3
I'd really like it if they put something like that in; more so than the actual abilities, I'm curious about how their outfits would change as a result (especially Aqua's, seeing how she originally lacks the most parts of her armor, whereas Ven and Terra have at least an arm covered with armor each)

Thats a great idea for this :3

khinsiderfan

better then kh2 drive forms anyway... which although gave us a little variety of how to kill, made the game ungodly easy. so i like this idea of armor growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back