• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS and KH the same plot?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
They are all the main characters. So they all will have the same importance(pretty much).

No I think that Ven or another might play a bigger role since they pretty much caused Sora and the others to come in. I think one/many/or all of TAV will do something in BBS that affected something else to happen causeing a chain reaction leading up back to KH2 and the others. So I disagree with them having the same amount of importance.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All three of them play an important role. Terra can be considered the one who holds the key to Xehanort's past, Ven is an important connection to Sora, and Aqua might possibly be one of the links to why Xemnas was looking for the Room of Awakening so much in KH2FM. Equal roles? That is in the eye of the one who plays the game.

Perhaps it can be considered a link to the past, the present, and what could be in the future.

crazzyBRY

they're all the main characters..

nomura already said that..

and why would he make 3 playable characters if you think theres only 1 main character..

lol

DarkAxelNobody

well they probably have the same importance. i was thinking that terra put his heart/memories into riku, aqua to kairi, and ven to sora. they are all three important characters, like how SRK are the three main characters. and did anybody see that scan of BBS? vanitas's keyblade has eyes in it that looks like riku's soul eater and road to dawn keyblade. i doubt they have any connection though. unless vanitas is some sort of older clone of riku, which i really doubt. and maybe it's like what lycorismoon29 said, it's like past, present, future type stuff.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
all three of them are important, each one of them has its own scenario and connections to other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back