• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Bundle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should there be a Birth By Sleep PSP bundle?

• Yes

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I don't care/I already have a PSP

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Look at the facts. They did bundles with the last three major SE game, Crisis Core, Days, and Dissidia. Think how big BBS is going to be. They will make one.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
well there was a dissidia bundle for psp in NA, but i doubt there would be one in US though idk i could be wrong i have hopes for it but i dont think it would come to US*again* you know they want to keep their exclusives to themselves

Allister Rose

French Lover
Oh USA got the dissidia bundle... although the psp skin in fact has not changed... its mystic silver..

but dissidia is way different than BBS. dssidia is like the anniversary of all ff combined into one game, any ff fan out there would want the bundle.

but BBS, its like theres a large number of fans but they dont all want the bundle, they just want to play. although i know some of you do want the bundle. its just a fewer numbers. not to mention that BBS hasnt been said much in NA than dissidia

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't see why they wouldn't make a bundle.

PSP sales are some of the worst, and it'd be a great way to get both the game and the PSP, all in one, for most people don't have one.

I have one, so it doesn't much matter, though I'd love to have gotten a BbS one anyway.

But, chances are that, even if they did make a bundle, it most likely will not be released out of Japan.

While they've been making more bundles for NA recently, it just doesn't seem like there'd be enough demand for a PSP bundle to make one for NA, and SE won't do anything that could lose them money hand over fist.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Days had a bundle, so BBS will have one. But the Disseda/BBS bundle didn't come out of Japan, and to add to that, the DSi bundle is probably not coming here either, so I doubt we'll get it. (ugh, I need a PSP)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The Dissidia bundle is coming out of Japan. It just highen up the chance of the BBS one coming here.

And the sales aren't that bad, there's more PSP sold than Wii after all, it's just that the DS sale are out of reach for any current console.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
The Dissidia bundle is coming out of Japan. It just highen up the chance of the BBS one coming here.

And the sales aren't that bad, there's more PSP sold than Wii after all, it's just that the DS sale are out of reach for any current console.

i dont understand what you mean

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ The Dissidia bundles come to US, so why not BBS? And someone said the PSP sales are bad, so I just said that there is more/as much PSP sold than Wii (or PS3/Xbox together).

Allister Rose

French Lover
^ The Dissidia bundles come to US, so why not BBS? And someone said the PSP sales are bad, so I just said that there is more/as much PSP sold than Wii (or PS3/Xbox together).

like i said, dissidia is like the anniversary of all ff combined. theres a larger number of ff fans than there is kh.

kh fans would probably just buy a psp, and not the bundle. there arent a whole mess of hard core fans who collect the bundles.

dissidia on the other hand is only one game, only one bundle. and there are many hardcore fans. its like comparing a gold medal to a silver medal. a few might settle for silver, but everyone wants the gold

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
like i said, dissidia is like the anniversary of all ff combined. theres a larger number of ff fans than there is kh.

kh fans would probably just buy a psp, and not the bundle. there arent a whole mess of hard core fans who collect the bundles.

dissidia on the other hand is only one game, only one bundle. and there are many hardcore fans. its like comparing a gold medal to a silver medal. a few might settle for silver, but everyone wants the gold
It's not like if SE loses anything by doing it. If they sell 100 000 Dissidia bundle, they can do 50 000 BBS bundle and they'll be sure everything sells.

As of late US and Europe gets a lot more attention than before.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
The actual Dissidia PSP version is not coming out of Japan...
it even says it in the bundle for the US version that its mystic silver psp~
blah I need to work on my sentences...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back