• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Special edition to USA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTarablus

well i dont know if anyone has posted this yet but i checked my Email and i got ine from my SQUARE subscription telling me toorder BbS and it also mentioned the Special Edition

box05_en.jpg

box06_en.jpg

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The special edition has been known for a while. It's going for basically every country except Japan and America. And yeah, this has been known for about a week or two... but the picture you posted looks nice.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Old news or not, I am still so pumped for that artbook. xC

Blobbit

Awards
I would think if it were coming to America it would have the ESRB instead of Europe's rating system...

But hopefully it does!

Blobbit

Awards
Again, im not sying this new im just thinking that this email means its out for the USA as well

...Are you in America? Because if you're in Europe it doesn't really mean it's coming out for the US...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Again, im not saying this is new im just thinking that this email means its out for the USA as well

Aren't you in Europe? Those of us in America haven't gotten any notification on this special bundle, and there's clearly a European rating on the boxes.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
That rating on the box art isn't the North American one, so no, it's not a US confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back