• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[BBS SPOILERS] - How was Riku's Dark Suit connected to Vanitas? (TWO THEORIES)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
So far, we don't know. We'll have to wait until Nomura releases the Ultimania for true answers, but I came up with an idea that might work, though there isn't really much to support it (then again, there isn't much explaining anything else either)

1. Memories of Vanitas - Memories of Vanitas from Terra formed the Dark Suit in Riku's darkness through the connection Riku and Terra have when Terra chose Riku as his eventual apprentice.

Now I also have a weaker idea:

2. Sora - As we know, Sora contains Ven's heart and Vanitas was the embodiment of Ven's inner darkness personified. And as Sora and Riku are best friends, one can assume the two are connected. Perhaps the Dark Suit was formed from their bond and Ven's heart tying into it?

Thoughts anyone?

Skykh

1. Riku receive his Suit before meeting SOD, by malefincent

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
1. Riku receive his Suit before meeting SOD, by malefincent

Apparently you didn't understand the theory. It doesn't deal with SoD, rather with the connection Terra made with Riku when Riku was 5 years old (aka 10 years before KH1)

αsiя

space coke
It has to do with the darkness
Vanitas is Ven's darkness
Riku submitted into darkness

dragonbladeclock

One thing I always thought would be crazy, but unlikely is that Vanitas didn't really die...like Ven what if he decided to hide away in someone else's heart too...Riku perhaps? That could possibly explain how Riku has the same fighting stance, similar dark suit and everything....I don't know, its pretty weak but that's just an idea I had there....

Awards
No, i don't think it's that complicated. MX created Vanitas, suit, and keyblade. Well since MX is Xehanort now when he possessed Riku, he just gave him a similar suit, and weapon.

Veriun

No, i don't think it's that complicated. MX created Vanitas, suit, and keyblade. Well since MX is Xehanort now when he possessed Riku, he just gave him a similar suit, and weapon.

Riku got his dark suit before he made any contact whatsoever with Ansem SoD.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

The problem is that Riku had the suit, weapon and even pose before the possession.

Alex999

i think we shouldnt really look at the suit for similarities but for the type of person they both were.

vanitas was pure darkness. dark riku let in all darkness at this time also, then again if you would think of it like that then terra would have had a dark suit also

Caasix

One thing I always thought would be crazy, but unlikely is that Vanitas didn't really die...like Ven what if he decided to hide away in someone else's heart too...Riku perhaps? That could possibly explain how Riku has the same fighting stance, similar dark suit and everything....I don't know, its pretty weak but that's just an idea I had there....

This is pretty plausible. It really makes sense considering Riku use's that stance even before he leaves the Islands. If this is the case it would explain why Riku turned to darkness so easily and why he has such powerful darkness.

Alex999

This is pretty plausible. It really makes sense considering Riku use's that stance even before he leaves the Islands. If this is the case it would explain why Riku turned to darkness so easily and why he has such powerful darkness.

it would also kinda explain how sora and riku (ven-vanitas) were destined to fight each other i guess. remember nomura said after bbs we would see the rest of the game didnt happen by chance but it was fate.

Z

Zulkir

Riku does not use that stance before he leaves the islands.

It's possible that whatever was left of Vanitas may have secretly embedded himself in Riku, or that this "Dark Suit" is just another generic suit for darkness users.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
So far, we don't know. We'll have to wait until Nomura releases the Ultimania for true answers, but I came up with an idea that might work, though there isn't really much to support it (then again, there isn't much explaining anything else either)

1. Memories of Vanitas - Memories of Vanitas from Terra formed the Dark Suit in Riku's darkness through the connection Riku and Terra have when Terra chose Riku as his eventual apprentice.

Now I also have a weaker idea:

2. Sora - As we know, Sora contains Ven's heart and Vanitas was the embodiment of Ven's inner darkness personified. And as Sora and Riku are best friends, one can assume the two are connected. Perhaps the Dark Suit was formed from their bond and Ven's heart tying into it?

Thoughts anyone?

These are possible. I can't think of anything to disapprove in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back