• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS the best KH game out of the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Been watching the latest gameplay footage, and not only does the game seem more difficult and really do what KH2 didn't, but it seemed like a true sequel to KH1. Like a true quality KH title....

Z

Zulkir

Well it answered SO many questions now, it even gave us a clear idea of what the plot for the next game will be.

I for one am glad to be out of this ambiguity nonsense.

B

brosandi

It looks really bad when you guys claim it as the best without having actually played it. Hold your judgments.

D

Dexter

But what's the difference of watching a 14 straight live stream, and actually playing it? Sure maybe the controls will feel akward, or the leveling up system might be difficult. But if were just talking about story, and answering plot questions, and characters, and music.

Z

Zulkir

Well that's what I said in my post, I was just talking about the story.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Yeah it does sound bad that you judge it but at least theres basis to judge it.
In my opinion its kinda the WORSE (storyline wise) easily beats kh2 gameplay wise.
ut cant compare to CoM its the best ive ever played.

B

brosandi

How can you even really say the story, or writing is good if you can't really understand it either?

Even if it doesn't make sense to you, saying a game is the best without actually having played it will always look bad.

Yezen

No, we can not say till we actually play it. Because the point of a video game is to play it. But storywise it is a heck of a lot better then KH2, CoM etc. It is on par with KH1 imo. Gameplay wise all seems well but I can't judge without playing.

A

Azrael

Been watching the latest gameplay footage, and not only does the game seem more difficult and really do what KH2 didn't, but it seemed like a true sequel to KH1. Like a true quality KH title....

I bet half of you haven't played it.

So far in terms of story and what gameplay has made out, BBS is a true KH title. It beats CoM and perhaps tied to KH1.

Kleith

Well, it's safe to say BBS > COM > KH 2 > Days

It's the best Kh title of the KH exploitation franchise. The 1st one can't be compared with any other KH games, the loss of quality is too hurtful.

I tried the game BTW, the gameplay is by far, my favorite ! (actually I love COM but it's not really an "action" game) It's action packed, it's beautiful, powerful, but thought, not that easy and you really have to think about what to do. But what I loved is trying out different commands in order to defeat strong enemies ^_^ .

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
From what I've seen, it's probably going to end up being my favorite when I actually play it. ;D That's gameplay wise.

Story wise, I think it's definitely my favorite, by far. XD And I'm a huge KH1 fan. ;D

Kentsu13

i read that the controls r liek card based similar but wat does it really mean....

Takarifan101

I can't say until I play it. But it looks good, and people you shouldn't jump to anything until you play it. I thoughts days was going to be awsome, but I have to admit, I found it repetative after a while.

bryanbryan

Prob'ly.
i like how they have way better more advance attacks, than in the other kh series.
but i like how 358/2 days had a real good sad ending to it.
:D
cant wait to get bbs.
it seems like its a bit sad too.
im not ganna rush through it like most people.
and ima put it on proud mode, it always seems more easier. :p
haah

αsiя

space coke
Story Wise: I think its a great story
Its more darker and more complex

Gameplay Wise: Even though I havent played it I still thinks it looks great
Ive never been disappointed when seeing gameplay

Awards
Why does everyone hate on 2? It's by far my favorite, mainly for the improved combat system, an actual camera, and an actual ability to low level (as bosses do not give XP).

And I find KHII to be harder than KH if played on proud and low leveling. The only problem I had on my last KH playthrough (a year ago) was Tiger Head/Cave of Wonders,whcih was more cheap (@ camera) than anything.

Just my two cents.

And how is CoM>II? That's just hating for the sake of hating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back