• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS: Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

personally
i liked that last thread that talked about people who others would want to do the voices for the BBS characters
who do you think should voice
1. Terra
2. Aqua
3. Ven
4. Master Xehanort
i think i would be great to voice Terra
we do look alike
but what actors would be good for the job?

ryukyu nova

oooo, knowing kingdom hearts they're gonna have a good amount of stars for voice actors, sry but i cant think of any right now

Rix

:)
Awards
I heard that Ven and Roxas is supposed to have the same voice actor. Don't know if that is correct, but if it is then that means we will have more of Jesse McCartney, Yey...

ryukyu nova

I heard that Ven and Roxas is supposed to have the same voice actor. Don't know if that is correct, but if it is then that means we will have more of Jesse McCartney, Yey...

well it would make sense, Nomura says that they look and sound alike, so yeah of course they'll have the same voice actor

tdc456

what about Terra?
i think that he should be voiced by someone with a similar voice to Leon in KH2
and Aqua should be voiced by someone from a previous KH game
like Brittany Snow or someone like that

Keywielder94

I think that the guy that plays Sylar/Gaberial, in Heroes, would be a good Terra, either that or, Daniel Craig, the James Bond Guy.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Ooo, Sylar! I don't know about Daniel Craig though, I think he's too old to play Terra.

I was going to suggest Christopher Lee for MX as well, but I forgot- he already did Ansem's voice! But Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan are good choices too!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nomura confirmed that the VA is Jesse McCartney.

Uh, actually, I don't think so. He confirmed Ven and Roxas have the same japanese VA, Koki Uchiyama. There's no way he could make a statement like that when the game's still in development and localization can't have started yet...unless they have some kind of concract with McCartney, or something, but...yeah. He'll still probably voice Ven, unless there are some scheduling conflicts or some other problem.

Adressing the general thread, I have one request: no Billy Zane/Any form of Xehanort's VA for Terra. Please no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back