• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSChaser Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Probably said before but chasers harnessed power of keyblades and decorated/created them, they created several great keyblades like oathkeeper and oblivion, but the greatest keyblades are the new black keyblade made of pure darkness and its opposite, a keyblade of pure light after the original chasers died their apprentices went to opposite sides of the universe to hide these keyblades. The dark one was hide in Kingdom Hearts which is what ansem meant when he said kingdom hearts was made of darkness but without the keyblade of darkness is was left with only light. Someone stole the keybalade from kingdom hearts by manipulating ansem. in BBS they have to prevent this keyblade from being stolen. In every generation darkness chooses one to find this dark keyblade and light keyblade Demon of Darkness Riku and one of the light keyblade Ven, Sora. Once they die their soul is not reincarnated but instead finds a host for this deed, one with a clouded heart, and one with a pure heart. Ven 's soul used Sora as a host but lost his identity as Ven (his full name could be traveling spirit). When he released the hearts he created a nobody known as Roxas who was essentially Ven's essence. Terra could be Xehanhort but that is highly unlikely.He could be the one Xigbar said was in Castle Oblivion.Aqua was captured in one of the previous battles (armor in hollow bastion underground basement). Though their are other keyblades and keyblade wielders who mus pick a side those who couldn't decide chose twilight and those who lost their way return through dawn. In the future a great war will take place to find the ultimate keyblade which requires the other two. This will unlock the door to a new keyblade one that contols the fate of the universe. The manipulted ones during this event will be the Soul Shells (theory), the nobodies, and the heartless. Xehanhort is a direct decendent of a corrupted chaser who wills top at nothing to regain the keyblade. New major villains with similar backgrounds will join him on his evil quest.:thumbup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Eternal Redemption

last in line
musta taken a long time for you to write that but sorry I dont quite agree with I guess but I cant say anything cause its what you believe.and whats it with you and this thumbs up thing??????

Awards
thats okay its only a prototype i thought of this morning and since i dislike disney princess theories i shared this one all of the deep details will be handled later my second edition should hopefully be out around new years
can you please point out the holes and your thoughts on it

TheTruthoftheKey

That was well thought out I like the pure darkness and pure light Keyblade idea but all the rest is just but the travling spirits seems too thought out

Joaxshu

Probably said before but chasers harnessed power of keyblades and decorated/created them, they created several great keyblades like oathkeeper and oblivion, but the greatest keyblades are the new black keyblade made of pure darkness and its opposite, a keyblade of pure light after the original chasers died their apprentices went to opposite sides of the universe to hide these keyblades. The dark one was hide in Kingdom Hearts which is what ansem meant when he said kingdom hearts was made of darkness but without the keyblade of darkness is was left with only light. Someone stole the keybalade from kingdom hearts by manipulating ansem. in BBS they have to prevent this keyblade from being stolen. In every generation darkness chooses one to find this dark keyblade and light keyblade Demon of Darkness Riku and one of the light keyblade Ven, Sora. Once they die their soul is not reincarnated but instead finds a host for this deed, one with a clouded heart, and one with a pure heart. Ven 's soul used Sora as a host but lost his identity as Ven (his full name could be traveling spirit). When he released the hearts he created a nobody known as Roxas who was essentially Ven's essence. Terra could be Xehanhort but that is highly unlikely.He could be the one Xigbar said was in Castle Oblivion.Aqua was captured in one of the previous battles (armor in hollow bastion underground basement). Though their are other keyblades and keyblade wielders who mus pick a side those who couldn't decide chose twilight and those who lost their way return through dawn. In the future a great war will take place to find the ultimate keyblade which requires the other two. This will unlock the door to a new keyblade one that contols the fate of the universe. The manipulted ones during this event will be the Soul Shells (theory), the nobodies, and the heartless. Xehanhort is a direct decendent of a corrupted chaser who wills top at nothing to regain the keyblade. New major villains with similar backgrounds will join him on his evil quest.:thumbup::thumbsup:

we really dont know wat chasers are and that name doesnt seem to fit that job
ansem(heartless) said that he wanted kingdom hearts itself not wats in it and he never got to kh and this happened way after bbs
rikus heart unlocker wasnt all black and he didnt find it it was made
bbs is not in the future and roxas forgot everything so the good key blade would be lost forever
some stuff i think is wrong

Stars

リク

I don't agree with certain theory..
I don't think chasers are create Keyblade..if that is what you mean..

final Glith

i think you might be putting to much though into the whole chasers creating keybaldes. I dont really agree with some things though a lot wouldnt be bad for the game.

Awards
we really dont know wat chasers are and that name doesnt seem to fit that job
one of chaser's definitions is a decorator of metal

ansem(heartless) said that he wanted kingdom hearts itself not wats in it and he never got to kh and this happened way after bbs
Ansem's name is Xehenanort he could be a decendent of MX

rikus heart unlocker wasnt all black and he didnt find it it was made
I was talking about the keyblade from the Jump Festa trailer

bbs is not in the future and roxas forgot everything so the good key blade would be lost forever
that's the point it could take multiple games in finding articfacts linked to its location

some stuff i think is wrong
that's your opinion but atleast research it first make real constructive criticism:thumbup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Joaxshu

one of chaser's definitions is a decorator of metal

Ansem's name is Xehenanort he could be a decendent of MX

I was talking about the keyblade from the Jump Festa trailer

that's the point it could take multiple games in finding articfacts linked to its location

that's your opinion but atleast research it first make real constructive criticism:thumbup::thumbsup:

sorry if i came off mean (didnt mean to)
whered you the chaser def
so your saying someone stole the dark keyblade while sora fought ansem the heartless
didnt you say riku was chosen to find the evil keyblade
wouldnt roxas be left handed or are you saying ven became sora by"ven lost his idenitity" and roxas has vens looks and has soras everything else (may have worded this badly)
and that there are many more keybladers that we havent seen
i think iwas a bit confused about ur theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back