• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beauxxx, Ms. KHInsider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I recently begin to chat with Beau, and I've come to the simple conclusion that she should be the next "most attractive" female on the forums. I demand a re-count on the past two contests where Flare and Baka won. Everyone in favor say "I!"

C

Charlie

Re: Beaxxx, Ms. KHInsider

^Funny how I don't recall a "Beaxxx" on KHInsider.com, love. ;)

Yet I do have a feeling as to who you have decided to refer to.

I am very flattered. Yet as most people will probably retaliate give or take a few minutes; baka ushi & Mega Flare truly do deserve the titles that they had received this past July.

C

Charlie

Your hands 'tremble,' you say? Quite interesting, but more or less extremely adorable.

Crowning me of all people as Ms.KHInsider is so sudden. o.0

I don't mind the attention, yet a good percentage of it I hardly feel like I deserve at all.

masterofoblivion

MoOAnounc.jpg

beauxxx Ms KHinsider FTW!!!!!!! >_> i want a recount too

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Title fixed.

MegaFlare will always be the hawtest. Haven't seen Beau yet anyway.

C

Charlie

This is beginning to attract attention, Amazing. o.0

I'm not going to put myself in a position reigning over Ushi & Flare..

Though a recount would be nice. If not, then I'll set myself against the {Strikingly beautiful}-kairiinluv for queen of 07.

Summer 2006's {Most Attractive Female}:

#1: baka ushi
#2: Mega Flare
#3: Enchanted Rose (Now, God Almighty)

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Heh, mayhaps we should hold a second contest in a month or so, a bi-monthly award if you will. =P

Maybe this time we can have some more interesting choice selections, and more voters. ;D

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Beauxx is pretty, but i think baka ushi takes the cake. as for flare, never seen her

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, baka is incredibly hot. I would say baka deserved to win whatever she won, 'cause, well, *drools*

I have not seen Mega Flare though. But baka is hard to compete against. Of course sitting and talking about hot girls is stupid in it's own right. But whatever, I'm bored and off today, so, yeah.

A

Ansem

well, she is kind of pretty... BEAUXXX! BEAUXXX! BEAUXXX!!!!!!!

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Baka Ushi is alright. I know a former member or she may still be a member, XGoldenHeart was a hell of alot hotter. I wish to see MegaFlare >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back