• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best game coming for PS3...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game will be the best?

• Final Fantasy XIII

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Kingdom Hearts III

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Devil May Cry 4

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Resident Evil 5

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Metal Gear Solid 4

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • God of War II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh, I've heard of that, it's that shooter made by the guys that did R&C series,Insomiac. It looks like your average, nextgen shooter....

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oh, I've heard of that, it's that shooter made by the guys that did R&C series,Insomiac. It looks like your average, nextgen shooter....

Yet its not...:rolleyes:

The game is very interesting. People shouldnt judge a book by its cover, though this time it is its release date. If it wasnt a launch title, wanna bet people would think a lot more positive about it?

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XDD!!!

FF13, MGS4, And Heavenly Sword Are Three MUST Have's For When I Get A PS3 >.>;; ...Never Played A MGS Game Before, But That Trailer Made Me Drool, And People Are ALWAYS Talking About It ;)

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
a tie between RE5 , DMC4 KH3 , FFXIII . i'm not a big mgs fan. subsistence is the only one I like. god of war II is for s2 no rumors. even x-play and game magazines say so. sorry but not for ps3

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Resistance: Fall of Man blows every other launch game out of the water. Also, God of War 2 isn't coming to PS3 and KH3 hasn't been confirmed yet.

Joe

Bronze Member
GoW 2 - PS2, hopefully GoW 3 will be on PS3

Mighty

Virtua Fighter 5.

The complexity of VF4 + Online Play = Best Fighting Game Ever.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Mine would probably be between Final Fantasy XIII and Kingdom Hearts III. I like both of the series and everything about the games including the storyline which is the best of the games. But I haven't really tried playing the other games so it might be interesting to play them when the PS3 does come out.

I

The Show Must Go On
Mine would probably be between Final Fantasy XIII and Kingdom Hearts III. I like both of the series and everything about the games including the storyline which is the best of the games. But I haven't really tried playing the other games so it might be interesting to play them when the PS3 does come out.

my thoughts exactly. depending on when ps3 finally comes out, then one of those games might end up being on ps2... but that still doesn't mean that it won't be on ps3

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I'm looking forward to MGS4 and Resident Evil 5. They should both be pretty good, even though there's little to no information on RE5 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back