• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Sora and Kairi pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

omegacloud

Post all you're best Sora and Kairi pics here. They don't hafta be together but it would be better if they were. Lets see what we find!

soraandkairi.jpg

Awards
Just make sure you don't post any images that count as Spoilers. Or, at the most, post a link to the picture with a Spoiler warning above it.

Thats all I have to Say. Thankyou.

Last edited:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Er, that pic is definitely a spoiler. Thanks very much for the consideration (I love that pic! *hugs it*) but this really belongs in the Spoiler forum, since that is most definitely from the ending.

You might want to change the picture into just a link to the picture until mods can close this and you can start a new thread in the spoiler section, just so no one gets their game spoiled.

Thanks!

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Was thinking the same thing, but some jerk already posted it in another thread I was reading without bothering to cover it, so I've seen it before. XD I basically know the ending without even seeing the fmv, there are so many annoying unlabelled spoilers out there.

Soraox

~DanseMacabre~ said:
Get thta pic off your sig! XD You're gonna piss people off!
hey it is a good pic but its not really a spoiler unless someone talks wbout ok

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH DANSE MACARBRE!!!! GET THAT OFF YOUR SIG NOW PLEASE, OMEGACLOUD, BEFORE PEOPLE START 2 EXPLODE.
AAARRRGGGH I GOT SPOILED SO MUCH!!!!! :mad:
people have spoken about that picture, (in impressions about kh2 import thread) and besides, loads of people have seen the opening fmv, and it's obvious that that isn't in the fmv cause sora+kairi aren't together in it!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
thanx for removing that picture, omegacloud!
be careful when posting spoilers cause people'll get angry...(not that i got angry, i just got annoyed that's all)

Maiku

I don't see how people can get so annoyed from it. Its just a pic and it doesn't say THAT MUCH.... jeez, talk about a picture being worth a thousand words....
It wasn't like people let out anything about the picture.

T

tux_

AAARRRGGGH I GOT SPOILED SO MUCH!!!!!

And you're the one that not only spoiled the fun of hearing BHKs name in the game, but you also gave an in-game pic of him.
Thanks alot.

chasingdusk

~DanseMacabre~ said:
Was thinking the same thing, but some jerk already posted it in another thread I was reading without bothering to cover it, so I've seen it before. XD I basically know the ending without even seeing the fmv, there are so many annoying unlabelled spoilers out there.

I know! I've seen sooo many screen caps of the ending fmv that I feel like I know what happens now. Damn..spoilers suck.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Ya, but for all we know it could have been from the ending. ;) Us poor, ignorant gamers of unspoiledness know nothing. Well, I wouldn't know. Except that these days I've accumulated enough accidental information to know anyway. -_- I wasn't saying it would annoy me, since I'm not surprised at the pic. But other people MIGHT be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back