• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Sora and Kairi pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuja101

In my own little world where cats are dogs and dog
Maiku said:
I don't see how people can get so annoyed from it. Its just a pic and it doesn't say THAT MUCH.... jeez, talk about a picture being worth a thousand words....
It wasn't like people let out anything about the picture.

I agree with This quote i mean come on it's not a spoiler it's a pic it's not gonna completely destroy the game experience for you guys and i'm not trying to be an ass or anything. cuz i'm just sayin how exactly is this a spoiler?

chasingdusk

It's a spoiler and it's not a spoiler. The pic of Sora and Kairi in the first post is a spoiler because it shows them in their kh2 clothing and their new appearance. Most people don't like seeing them before the game comes out because they want to be surprised by how much they've grown up. And the picture is not a spoiler because yes, like you said it will not completely destroy the game experience because it barely gives away the plot. But still, it shows them reunited right? That's still a spoiler for those who do not know that.

Last edited:

文偉立

newb programmer
Move to Spoilers section. This is a picture of the ENDING. Even if it's only a picture, it can spoil plenty.

It must go to the Spoiler section and off the front page.

KairiGurlPaupo

is it possible to insert images from your files??? I have awsome KairiXSora pix, but their all saved...

MXsora

whats the big deal it just shows sora and kairi looking at something
who cares
and if people dont want to see sora's new clothes then they shouldn't be anywhere near here because people usualy have a pic of sora

asiarules

Bronze Member
It burn wait a minute i beat the game hahahahaha.Anyways people get easily angry with this kid of stuff which i say is not bad but not good eiether.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Okay, the only reason some1 would know where a CERTAIN pic came from is by TELLING them! If u get a pic & it's a spoiler(ending,middle,beginning) keep you mouth shut & don't spoil anything. Its is a pic....no words, no dialogue,nothing.....

*off to find more pics*

Last edited:

Dark_Keyblade

I know how you all feel. First sight at that picture and i said sweet, but then i said aww crap they showed me part of the game and i got a little ticked off about that. But later i calmed down telling myself it wasn't such a big deal. Overall i think this should be considered a spoiler (even if it is a small one) and there should be some kind of warning telling you its a spoiler.

omegacloud

exactly, sorry if that really annoyed people but what does it give away?

get more pics!

C

cam ron 77

Heres a tip, I try and turn off all the 'view images and sigs' in my user CP just to make sure i see absoultly no spoiler pics, (because people frequently post things in their sig i don't want to see) so yeah, whatever though, it gets kinda boring [to look at nothing] after awhile and its not very convenient for the people in the graphic/sig art forums but it works.

Er....the pic I wanted to post was already posted.....eh..yay sora+kairi!! o_o;;

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
HEY! that first image is a spoiler! how totally rude of you- you could have at least posted a spoiler warning for that one. Sheesh :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back