• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Sora and Kairi pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5341

AH I know im double posting here but just to let you know those are all spoilers...if you find tthis after the fact don't start attacking me ....>.<
Gomennasai, sumi-masen!!! =[

文偉立

newb programmer
SoraBeatsRikku said:
Hey dont mean to get off subject but sealightbreeze could you make me one of those stitch sigs?

PM, don't spam or get off topic with the thread if that's the generalization of your post only

As for APH (person above me) don't double-post. If you know you're going to double-post, then just edit your last post. BTW, 済みません (Sumimasen) is spelled without a dash (-) in romaji

The picture IS a part of the ending of Kingdom Hearts II. Do not say it is not a spoiler because it is derived from a part of Kingdom Hearts II's ending. If it were a picture of Sora and Kairi's lips right next to each other, then it spoils us. Any picture which we should not see is considered a spoiler.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back