• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep(collector's edition)?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraVentus94

If there was a limited collector's edition,(not the new psp bundle, just the game and some contents) what content would you like to see included with the game? It cud be like the Dissidia collector's edition. What's your opinion??

TerraVentus94

lol, omg I was thinkin about action figures too. Yeah some concept designs wud be cool. I was thinking of a giant poster, a soundtrack, and....A REPLICA KEYBLADE!!

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok you're over thinking it. hoodies and keyblade replicas can be bought from the SE store

TerraVentus94

lol, so can action figures. I still like the ideas of action figures though. Maybe some downloadable content codes for the PSN store, extra costumes, keyblades etc..

Allister Rose

French Lover
lol, so can action figures. I still like the ideas of action figures though. Maybe some downloadable content codes for the PSN store, extra costumes, keyblades etc..

yes but i doubt a replica keyblade and a hoodie will come with a game.

game related stuff will go with the game. and codes? i dont think any kh games ever used codes for anything.

still like concept design and an action figure would be best. maybe post cards

Satoshi

Meh, TerraVentus, I think you're getting a bit turned on with all the goodies.

Just buy the game with some normal freebies included and after that go empty your creditcard on the SE store. ^^

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It has to be a metal tin, with a soundtrack and art book. If you give me a figure with it, I'll just melt it or sell it on ebay to some poor KH fantard.

αsiя

space coke
Three action figures of Terra Ven and Aqua (In armor form)
A poster you know the one we saw that everyone thinks is the cover art

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
A metal tin would be nice, along with some art renderings. Though I'd really like maybe a cute keychain of Terra, Aqua or Ven. <3

TerraVentus94

Yeah, I love that poster. It doesn't feel right for box art though.

Oh yeah, a guide book. Forget all about that. Maybe a mini one like the guide book that came with the Dissidia Collector's edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back