• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep combat system-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

heyy ive been thinking(i do that alot lol) about bbs fighting. we in a early pic. http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/scan 1-1.jpg

the conbat seems to be like that of KH1 KH2 but nomura say it has changed sence then.

BBS is the gameplay done by choosing action commands lined up in command list?
TN: I believe it is neccessary to say first. The Command Menu that was shown to the public (A.K.A scans, and video) has now changed. A system close to that of re:COM has been created successfully feeling like a command deck. However the present screenshots show it was a bit too close to the idea of re:COM. The battle screens you see in the images now, have already been changed. However the operating sense is similar to that of the Kingdom Hearts series. The gameplay has a slight influence from the DS game "It's a Wonderful World"

so we know its changed to something like Re: COM but what i really wanna see is a scan with a pic of the new combat system. i know it seems like we see it here.
JEUXFRANCE.COM : Magazine de Jeux Video

but that still appears to be like the old combat. i think its still in development though. i'm hoping there will be more limits in this game. like in KH2 sora only had one limit he did by himself.

anything?

ryukyu nova

perhaps instead of ur average attack command each attack command is a special move, same with magic, and it would be awesome to combine magic and attack

boo_shoe2000

the commands in the BBS are really like CoM but it doesn't use cards anymore, instead, they use command bars or whatever it is to attack and do magic.

and here I thought BBS was easier to play than 358/2 days. good thing I bought a DS

tdc456

i hope its sort of like you choose the options that appear on the command menu
that would be sweet if they combine magic and attack like ryukyu said
no matter what i think im going to like this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back