• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomitchymitch

One thing I found interesting is that Amazon is actually shipping this already. In fact those who preordered the guidebook there got it by Sept 2nd (with prime or two day shipping) or the next day if you had next-day shipping (obv).

Spoiling yourself before it even comes out ftw!

Not mee! I ordered this with my Component Cable. And it kept saying it would ship the 31st. I just got an email today saying it has been screwed up. And won't ship until the 13th. I wanna cancel. Really hoping to pick up the guide at gamestop

Edit: Scratch that. Just got confirmation it shipped. Should be here tomorrow. Lol

Last edited:

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Why would anyone want to use Zero exp ability? You would just cripple yourself.

FinalKingdmBlade

Why would anyone want to use Zero exp ability? You would just cripple yourself.

its a form of expressing how much of a gaming bad ass you are, sure you could beat the game on critical, but beating the game on critical on Zero EXP mode shows how skilled/determined you are

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
its a form of expressing how much of a gaming bad ass you are, sure you could beat the game on critical, but beating the game on critical on Zero EXP mode shows how skilled/determined you are

but wouldn't it be like impossible then, cuse you'll be level 1 throughout the whole thing

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
but wouldn't it be like impossible then, cuse you'll be level 1 throughout the whole thing

People have done it before in KH2FM with a lot more restrictions than just the level cap. There's a lot of playthroughs of these on youtube.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
People have done it before in KH2FM with a lot more restrictions than just the level cap. There's a lot of playthroughs of these on youtube.

damn well it sounds exciting im gonna try it. do you get the zero exp ability in the very beginning?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This is kind of a stupid question, but even though there's a level cap, are your stats going to increase or are you just stuck at level 1 period, stats and all?

Well there's a difference between a "Get Bonus" and a "Level Up." Basically, you know how you automatically get something like HP or whatever from a boss? Those are "Get Bonus"s. I think that your Get Bonus stats will still be given, but not the normal level ups.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Well there's a difference between a "Get Bonus" and a "Level Up." Basically, you know how you automatically get something like HP or whatever from a boss? Those are "Get Bonus"s. I think that your Get Bonus stats will still be given, but not the normal level ups.

That makes the zero exp more bare able then

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Aw. Crap.

I'm too much of a chicken to do the challenge then. LOL

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Aw. Crap.

I'm too much of a chicken to do the challenge then. LOL

I wanna do it but I'm also worried, plus if I'm going to do zero exp I will need the guide. Also like ProperArtist said the secret bosses require you to be at a certain level just to damage them.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I wanna do it but I'm also worried, plus if I'm going to do zero exp I will need the guide. Also like ProperArtist said the secret bosses require you to be at a certain level just to damage them.

The only one I'd be very worried about would be the dude with the blue blades.

I'm not going to get the guide (or if I do, it'll just be for collecting's sake), but...yeah, no, I won't do the 0 exp thing just yet...

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
The only one I'd be very worried about would be the dude with the blue blades.

I'm not going to get the guide (or if I do, it'll just be for collecting's sake), but...yeah, no, I won't do the 0 exp thing just yet...

VLS is hard if don't do the magic spam, but if you do then its a piece of cake. I also don't think I will be doing the zero exp just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back