• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (SPoilers)

It works like this: Beat VLS, then save your game. Then reload a different file with LoD still intact. The memory stick will load the plot from that point of the game, with all your abilities, level, and command decks, and keyblades intact, too. Then go to LoD, a fight will be triggered, a fight which you have no control over, like the Clock Tower heartless in Neverland in Kh1, you won't be able to run about the world, MF will appear, and you will fight it. Afterwards, save that game file, (Be sure not to save over your one you beat VLS with!), and go back to the save file where you beat VLS, you now have No Name. About the visiting LoD, you don't have to laod a save file that was saved ON LoD, just be sure you can VISIT it, so basically, any time before the world before the final visit to KG. (For Terra it would be MT, for Aqua it would be Neverland, and for Ven it would be Neverland, I believe). Understand now?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

There are no pictures of the Keyblades in the guidebook for some odd reason. It only shows their stats.

They're willing to force you to defeat them, just for a glimpse.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Ahhh....thanks for that bit of clarification, Megatron. Should prevent any more questions.

Seriously? No pictures for them in the Guidebook!? Why the hell not!!!? You think they would've had pictures for them....Oh well. If anyone can find/make pictures for them, I would appreciate it. At least for No Name, on the case of Void Gear, you can just tell me which coloration it uses. That's what I'd like to know.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

No problem ShadowXemnas. I like them not showing us the pics, actually, I would've forced myself not to look at them, motivating me to beat them. Though I aim to form my own strategy with VLS, because I don't want to just Tornado Tornado Attack him. Or Vanish. I will if he makes me though. There'll probably be a cheap way to beat MF, too, in a matter of two days of someone getting the game it'll be on YouTube.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Even from your explanation, Megatron, I'm still confused on that part....but I'm sure I'll find it out soon enough haha.

So after you beat VLS, you save and then load another save file that allows you to visit LoD. Once landed you instantly fight MF.

I wonder if that has any canon properties...defeat VLS and then fight MF....maybe not, I'm still tired.

Rexy

Bronze Member

i don't know why but i think it would be so good if Nomura learned a little english xD

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Megatron, thanks to you for the clearification (is that a word?)

But I had a thought, after you reload your file where you fight MF, then beat him, what happens? Does the story end or do we finish the whole story line again
Hopefully its the latter, I wanna use the two new keyblades throughout the stories

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

OMG DUDE MY B
I knew it wasn't a real word
It didn't sound right lol

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia

It works like this: Beat VLS, then save your game. Then reload a different file with LoD still intact. The memory stick will load the plot from that point of the game, with all your abilities, level, and command decks, and keyblades intact, too. Then go to LoD, a fight will be triggered, a fight which you have no control over, like the Clock Tower heartless in Neverland in Kh1, you won't be able to run about the world, MF will appear, and you will fight it. Afterwards, save that game file, (Be sure not to save over your one you beat VLS with!), and go back to the save file where you beat VLS, you now have No Name. About the visiting LoD, you don't have to laod a save file that was saved ON LoD, just be sure you can VISIT it, so basically, any time before the world before the final visit to KG. (For Terra it would be MT, for Aqua it would be Neverland, and for Ven it would be Neverland, I believe). Understand now?

That's a real good explanation.

Basically, I'm gonna have my Ventus file, save in Neverland on two files, beat Neverland and Keyblade Graveyard and the VLS in one, save it, go back to Neverland, go to LoD, fail, almost win but fail, fail, turn game off, turn game back on, fail, fail, beat MF, save on another file, then go back to my defeating VLS file, have the No Name, delete the file that beat MF, and in the end I have:

1 Ventus Neverland file (in case I want to vs him again)
1 VLS defeated file w/ No Name

Sound right?

Why did SE have to make it so difficult?

Anyone who already has the book; is it detailed about the synthesis; I'm still debating buying.

Shadow Key

All right, point me in the right direction if this has been mentioned, but did anyone notice that the MF's weapon is a keyblade?

Sorry, read it wrong. Ignore this comment.

Rexy

Bronze Member

All right, point me in the right direction if this has been mentioned, but did anyone notice that the MF's weapon is a keyblade?

Sorry, read it wrong. Ignore this comment.
i don't think it is cause he summons two with lightning types and not light/darkness as the normal keyblade wielders summon their keyblade

VentusVictory

Awards

i don't think it is cause he summons two with lightning types and not light/darkness as the normal keyblade wielders summon their keyblade

Well, Terra's summon looks almost mechanical.

I'm not sure if it's a Keyblade, but I speculate that No Name isn't his prize's name, but the prize has no name in its box (basically appearing as a blank). Then it could be his weapon, and VAT don't know what to call it.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Ehhh...I'm not sure what you mean. If you're talking about No Name, I haven't seen an image, so I'm not sure if it looks exactly like the weapon Xehanort's Promise uses in combat. If your talking about the swords he uses in combat, last I checked they weren't keyblades.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Well, Terra's summon looks almost mechanical.

I'm not sure if it's a Keyblade, but I speculate that No Name isn't his prize's name, but the prize has no name in its box (basically appearing as a blank). Then it could be his weapon, and VAT don't know what to call it.

It IS mechanical, I think that's his keyblade's whole "theme"

VentusVictory

Awards

Ehhh...I'm not sure what you mean. If you're talking about No Name, I haven't seen an image, so I'm not sure if it looks exactly like the weapon Xehanort's Promise uses in combat. If your talking about the swords he uses in combat, last I checked they weren't keyblades.

They may not be keyblades, but you never know.

No Name could mean that the keyblade has no name, not that it's named No Name (look at my caps). On the Keyblade menu it would look like this:

Wayward Wind
Lost Memory

Void Gear

with No Name being the blank.

Then again, I might have completely missed the mark.

CrossLegion

For those wondering how the game will know to load the MF fight, I say this: the System file. It'll probably keep track, and throw up a flag on the appropriate files when you clear VLS (and save, of course). So really, it shouldn't seem all that confusing. Maybe a little unnecessary-sounding, but not confusing.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Vanitias Lingering Spirit was non-canon so Land of Departure will probably pop up on the map and be non-canon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back