• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep has been thought of since KH1.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
I really hope that the new games tie up the loose ends in the Kingdom Hearts story before it continues with 3. I feel like the story is being told inside-out. 1 had a great story, CoM introduced a lot of new material, but it started to get so convoluted in 2. And they way they introduced characters was at times horrible imo. I couldn't feel much for Roxas and Axel considering what little we knew about them. blahblahblah

Talk about vague dialogue from 1... I wish I knew what the hell Donald and Daisy were talking about taking care of. I haven't been a regular on here for a couple years, is this still an unknown or was it decided they were talking about the Cornerstone of Light?

Valamphias

If we could figure out what the unbirths are it could possibly solve alot of mysterious. I wonder if their existence will be revealed at TGS?
We probably won't get the full story until we play the game. Or watch the cutscenes on YouTube. Take your pick.

I wish I knew what the hell Donald and Daisy were talking about taking care of. I haven't been a regular on here for a couple years, is this still an unknown or was it decided they were talking about the Cornerstone of Light?
It sounded like a personal thing, which could range from watering flowers to picking up Donald's medication.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's possible. Don't forget Atlantica. Triton knows of the keyblade too. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back