• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep on PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dein95

they should've done a duo with ps3/psp imo :D, but i think what they'll do for the 2nd remix is:

kingdom hearts 2, birth by sleep full game and dream drop distance/re coded cutscenes, or.. just might be kingdom hearts 2 full game since birth by sleep would take a lot of work to bring over to ps3 i would think.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

wii.red24

Kingdom Hearts Birth By sleep should definitley be on the Playstation 3, hopefully it will be included in the next HD Remix collection.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
is it some sort of a sequel or non-online version or something?

I'm not really sure >_< I don't keep up with it, I just read an article about it and found it quite interesting how the last PS2 game just got released and the next console after the PS3 is already in the works.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By sleep should definitley be on the Playstation 3, hopefully it will be included in the next HD Remix collection.

That is a very, very high possibility. Unless SE plans on releasing 3 HD Remixes, which would be pointless, the point of them was to get all the games onto one console, so BbS being in 2.5HD Remix as opposed to Re:Com in 1.5HD Remix seems very likely.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Considering the vast ties BBS has to KH 2 it is very reasonable to expect that BBS (also since it has a Final Mix, too!) will be the second playable game in the second HD Collection.

Going by the fact that Coded isn't as story heavy as Days is, and thus will need less cutscenes, I guess we can speculate if the second HD collection will also have DDD's cutscenes alongside Coded's, bringing the whole series to the PS3 in two steps.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't want DDD as scenes only. This game has an enormous story value. I want DDD to be playable on 2.5!

It would be too difficult to remake all of DDD playable on the PS3. KH1, Re:CoM, BbS, and KH2 are all on a Sony system and thus can easily be ported to the PS3, but it is very difficult to remake DDD, Days, and Re:Coded, especially considering the lack of touch screen and 2 screens with the PS3. That is why it is more suitable for time purposes to make them in cutscene format only :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back