• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Hey, why do their keyblades look differant?

Kyxenn

I really really wanna know what Vanitas looks like.... some sort of confirmation.

Its been so up in the air its driving me nuts! lol If theres still no pic or video, can anyone at least say they know if Vanitas looks like Sora 100% certain? Please? :3

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I really really wanna know what Vanitas looks like.... some sort of confirmation.

Its been so up in the air its driving me nuts! lol If theres still no pic or video, can anyone at least say they know if Vanitas looks like Sora 100% certain? Please? :3
Ok, we know 100% he looks liek Sora

abey34

Another elite member from KH insider had the picture of vanitas unmasked as his avatar, but he was asked to remove it stop the spoiler. But I had a look at it...it indeed looked like a black haired Soraomgsh

?<birthbysleep>?

Big sister? That's what she called her? I couldn't tell since I don't speak Japanese. But does anyone know what Aqua said when she looked at Kairi's necklace? Anything important?

And why is family suddenly becoming an important thing in KH? First Riku called Terra big brother, then this? Or is it just nicknames? Huh. I'm so confused. But it's a good feeling. Sorta.

is something really common in Japan when a boy/girl talks to somebody they either admire or feel respect they call them nee-san or onee-san some like it xD

Kyxenn

Another elite member from KH insider had the picture of vanitas unmasked as his avatar, but he was asked to remove it stop the spoiler. But I had a look at it...it indeed looked like a black haired Soraomgsh

Lol well thats good enough for me for now. ^^ Thanks for that. lol I was goin nuts.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

hey everyone that link on the page before (OUTS(japanesewords))
i clicked on it and now i'm watching ven's playthrough from the beginning if anyone's interested

RoarShark

i clicked on it and now i'm watching ven's playthrough from the beginning if anyone's interested

Link please?

25 character limit FTW

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Me too xD how do you find Terra's from the beginning? I have only seen Aqua I got here late xD

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

it's on the page before, i'm kinda retarted when it comes to putting links

captzakksparrow

when is the aqua gameplay going to come back on??? did this guy take any breaks before this?? how long were they??

Kairos385

wait is that the old ven playthrough that was posted many pages ago or is this one new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back