• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

I dont know know lol I probably wont know until the game comes out.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
The whole "Chasers" thing has not been confirmed to have anything to do with Terra, Aqua, and Ven. And stop with these threads that you are making and DON'T ask for rep power, it just shows you are desperate. And stop double posting, it's against rules.

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
Terra.

And to TwilightMan... the reason he [ can't be bothered checking ] is making so many threads is to up rep power, didn't work for him, so he got desperate, and decided to ask.

By the way wii.red24... with 15 posts, I don't think you'll be having any rep power for a while...

Last edited:

D

The KR3W
Terra would have to be my favorite all the way but i dont know if he is my confirmed favorite chaser becxause the game hasnt come out yet and it wont until a while

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which character is your favorite out of the three chasers
'
Hmm Lets start off nicely shall we?
Hi ,WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

First of all yes don't double post, it's against the rules and people don't like it. Why not? You may ask? Notice the the little think that keeps changing under your name it says Disney Soldier, it changes depending on the about of posts you do, when you reach 1000 posts you become a premium member. People don't like it when others double post cause it's like cheating. lol.

Second of all, please try to stay on topic, no random subject changes please cause yes as you've already been told it's called spam. It wastes peoples time and also conversations would go one forever if you could just change the subject when you feel like, and that's not the best thing.

Anyways back to the double posting, if you wish to add a comment u forgot to say use the EDIT button on the side of your post, so as not to double post cause it's annoying to scroll thorugh a million posts from the smae person,

If you need anymore help feel free to PM me.

Ok My favourite at the moment I think is going to be Aqua, we need a strong female in KH aye? lol. Still if she has an irritating personality that could all change.

Can't decide between Terra and Ven, both seem quite awesome, if only we knew more about them, I'd have a better answer.

wii.red24

The whole "Chasers" thing has not been confirmed to have anything to do with Terra, Aqua, and Ven. And stop with these threads that you are making and DON'T ask for rep power, it just shows you are desperate. And stop double posting, it's against rules.
shut up twilight man ill do what i want and say what i want u bastard:cursing:

Rix

:)
Awards
dear threadstarter... can you tell me why you got the information of that VAT is called chasers?

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
shut up twilight man ill do what i want and say what i want u bastard:cursing:
...just lololol.

Anyway. Well I'd like some more input on the characters... |:

But yeah, Terra's looking pretty badass so far. But by gods do I fucking HATE his yellow garbage bags that he calls pants. It is the biggest turn off I have come across in a design in a very long time.

Rix

:)
Awards
...just lololol.

Anyway. Well I'd like some more input on the characters... |:

But yeah, Terra's looking pretty badass so far. But by gods do I fucking HATE his yellow garbage bags that he calls pants. It is the biggest turn off I have come across in a design in a very long time.

I also don't liek his pants that much, but the rest of him is.. WOW :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back