• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Riku in KH3D

It doesn't mean anything is wrong with the Journal. It could be the data of the journal wanting to tell Riku something. Somehow I imagine we'll see data!Sora as well since he promised Naminé he'd tell Sora about the data.

AND OMFG IF THE DATAS COME IN I'M GONNA DIE FROM HAPPINESS.
I honestly love you two. Data for the win ;3

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

I honestly love you two. Data for the win ;3

I feel so special ;-;

But honestly, I think it makes sense why the Data's would return, especially Data!Riku. Isn't 3D supposed to be the title that connects Days, BbS and Re:coded? So it would make perfect sense to bring back the Data's since they were actually great characters.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I feel so special ;-;

But honestly, I think it makes sense why the Data's would return, especially Data!Riku. Isn't 3D supposed to be the title that connects Days, BbS and Re:coded? So it would make perfect sense to bring back the Data's since they were actually great characters.
Days = Axel's somebody return, Xion is possibly remembered.
BBS = Finding out where Terra/Aqua/Ven are.
Re:Coded = The Data.

I like it.

Lonbilly

Awards

Days = Axel's somebody return, Xion is possibly remembered.BBS = Finding out where Terra/Aqua/Ven are.
Re:Coded = The Data.

I like it.

You understand me so well, Chase. it makes me happy =D

That's how I see 3D tying the trio of games together, anyway. I like Repliku, but I'd like for him to stay dead. I wants my Data's, and I wants them now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You understand me so well, Chase. it makes me happy =D
Except for Kairi.
I do so well <3

That's how I see 3D tying the trio of games together, anyway. I like Repliku, but I'd like for him to stay dead. I wants my Data's, and I wants them now.
Repliku died a death of honour, right? I just want them to keep him with that and not ruin it.
Besides, Repliku was never seen in an Cloak.

Lonbilly

Awards

Except for Kairi.
I do so well <3

I'm still confused on how you did not know xD

Repliku died a death of honour, right? I just want them to keep him with that and not ruin it.
Besides, Repliku was never seen in an Cloak.

Hence why I'd rather have Data!Riku. He's still alive, has more potential, and could only help the story. Repliku would take more explaining in my eyes more than Data!Riku. And yeah, he never had a cloak.

Watch the other "Riku" just be Riku's manifestation in his head of how he was bad and not an established Riku lol.

Or that other Riku you got in KH1 if you played Monstro after Hollow Bastion xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hence why I'd rather have Data!Riku. He's still alive, has more potential, and could only help the story. Repliku would take more explaining in my eyes more than Data!Riku. And yeah, he never had a cloak.
Riku: "Me?"
Repliku: "I am the Replica of you from Castle Oblivion."
Riku: "How did you come back."
Repliku: "I dunno, some stupid reason I guess."

Watch the other "Riku" just be Riku's manifestation in his head of how he was bad and not an established Riku lol.

You fixed that spelling error :/

But yeah, the possibilities are so large right now, but we gotta stick with we can hope for.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Team Repliku woohoo!
*everyone stares at me*
Am I the only one?... well... this is awkward

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

Would finally give an explanation on that. Since they couldn't really remove Riku from that world's plot, since he basically caused the trouble in it.
So they added in "another Riku" who, I at least think, wasn't really touched up on.

But I liked on how Monstro's plot changed after Hollow Bastion, it became "Let's find out if Riku survived, and save Pinocchio" instead of just "Let's save Pinocchio and learn something about Kairi".

For the Riku that Riku sees.....I myself am team Repliku.
(I feel like we'll have our own little Twilight type fan-war going on)
I'm surprised no one's made a poll yet, saying which team they are on....I thought someone would actually.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

People, that "other Riku" in Monstro if you visit after HB is Ansem: the Seeker of Darkness using Riku's body and image.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I still think Repliku makes the most sense, "honorable death" no death in KH. Just sleep, where are we? Realm of sleep. DERP

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There is "no death" but that doesn't mean some people don't stay in a more permanent sleep. If Repliku comes back (which is cheapening his "death"), then we must let everybody come back that has "died". Let's bring Clayton back, and Ursula, and Scar, and every other "dead" person in KH.

khnerdXIII

Repliku's dead which is a perfect reason for him to be in the Realm of Sleep. Have you played through Riku's story?

Wait no, Repliku went away with Ansem the Wise, right? Idk, I played Reverse/Rebirth, but it's been a while.

I'm team Data!Riku. I'd like that turnabout better than Repliku. :\

Yeah he was less of a douche XD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

People, that "other Riku" in Monstro if you visit after HB is Ansem: the Seeker of Darkness using Riku's body and image.

Oh your right he woudl totally try to mind screw riku liek that, though i am curious to why he is so obsessed with him. So will main enemy through out the game be Ansem sod through his journey.

khnerdXIII

Excellent, everyone! I like all the different theories you've proposed! They give me more things to ponder. Also, interesting how we've separated into little factions... might just do that poll Marx15 mentioned after all. Overall, happy to see we can all give serious contemplative thought to these things and take part in a functional debate. Thanks everyone, and keep pondering!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

There is "no death" but that doesn't mean some people don't stay in a more permanent sleep. If Repliku comes back (which is cheapening his "death"), then we must let everybody come back that has "died". Let's bring Clayton back, and Ursula, and Scar, and every other "dead" person in KH.

First sentence = absolute win!
Seriously, we still don't know what conditions have to be fulfilled in order to "wake someone up" and let him/her being "born by sleep" to get back into the waking world (aka realm of light).
If it would be really that easy we would have had an influx of "revived" bad and good guys already.

To be fair though, Ursula, Oogie Boogie and Maleficent were already brought back.

Although, now that I think about it...we had already some allusion to revival being possible as far back as Chain of Memories if we look at Vexen's words about Maleficent:
CoM said:
Zexion: Visitors. I picked up two scents in the castle's lowest basement. One of them was Maleficent--- Vexen: Don't be absurd. The witch is gone. She cannot return from the realm of darkness of her own volition.

There, Vexen says that Malefcient can't come back on her own volition, but he doesn't rule out a return completely.

Wait no, Repliku went away with Ansem the Wise, right? Idk, I played Reverse/Rebirth, but it's been a while.

Not exactly, after he took Zexion's power Repliku fought a last battle with the real Riku at the gates of the mansion in the memory-Twilight Town, getting defeated and gravely wounded in the process.
He disappeared and his body was clearly destroyed, if his fake heart somehow survived he might be sleeping somewhere, but that only means that there may be something left of him.
It does in no way indicate that he can be just revived with a finger snap.

khnerdXIII

Seriously, we still don't know what conditions have to be fulfilled in order to "wake someone up" and let him/her being "born by sleep" to get back into the waking world (aka realm of light).
If it would be really that easy we would have had an influx of "revived" bad and good guys already.

To be fair though, Ursula, Oogie Boogie and Maleficent were already brought back.

Although, now that I think about it...we had already some allusion to revival being possible as far back as Chain of Memories if we look at Vexen's words about Maleficent:

There, Vexen says that Malefcient can't come back on her own volition, but he doesn't rule out a return completely.

Not exactly, after he took Zexion's power Repliku fought a last battle with the real Riku at the gates of the mansion in the memory-Twilight Town, getting defeated and gravely wounded in the process.
He disappeared and his body was clearly destroyed, if his fake heart somehow survived he might be sleeping somewhere, but that only means that there may be something left of him.

Oh yeah... i forgot. Like I said, it's been a while. Thanks for the reminder!

Side Note: if Maleficent is truly locked away, that proves that the trailer scene where she talks to Mickey is a memory, lending more credibility to the theory that everything in 3D involving Mickey and the Apprentices/Organization is indeed a memory; I can't wait for epic flashbacks!!!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Side Note: if Maleficent is truly locked away, that proves that the trailer scene where she talks to Mickey is a memory, lending more credibility to the theory that everything in 3D involving Mickey and the Apprentices/Organization is indeed a memory; I can't wait for epic flashbacks!!!

I don't know where you get that from.
The point of time when Vexen was talking about Maleficent like that was in Chain of Memories, Maleficent came back in KH2 and also survived the events of Coded.
At the current point in time Maleficent is fully capable of starting another scheme for her own gain.
The scenes with her and MDG in the Trailer are in present time, not some memory or flashback.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

Maleficent is alive and in the RoL with Pete....didn't you play KH2 and CODED?

When Vexen said that, that was during CoM: Reverse/Rebirth.

*ninja'd

Also, please try not to double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back