• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach ~ A Heroe's Goodbye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
~*Storyline*~

This storyline takes place after the events leading up to episode 64-ish of the Anime. So, this is all after the Rukia rescue. This is an alternate reality kind of thing, whereas nothing evil is left and now things need to be reworked to normal. Seeing as three Captains betrayed Soul Society, their positions must be filled, along with new vice-captains. This story will be created by those rping within it, as no set storyline exists.

~*Characters*~

You can have any character from the show or create your own... I'll post the list of captains and what is taken:

1st Division Captain:
Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni

1st Division Vice Captain:
Unknown

2nd Division Captain:
Soi Fong

2nd Division Vice Captain:
Ohmaeda Marechiyo

3rd Division Captain:
Taken - Wraith1807

3rd Division Vice Captain:

4th Division Captain:
Unohana Retsu

4th Division Vice Captain:
Kotetsu Isane

5th Division Captain:
Taken - Darckcloud

5th Division Vice Captain:

6th Division Captain:
Kuchiki Byakuya

6th Division Vice Captain:
Abarai Renji

7th Division Captain:
Komamura Sajin

7th Division Vice Captain:
Iba Tetsuzaemo

8th Division Captain:
Kyouraku Shunsui

8th Division Vice Captain:
Ise Nanao

9th Division Captain:
Taken by heartless nobody

9th Division Vice Captain:

10th Division Captain:
Hitsugaya Toushiro - nevinpathiyil

10th Division Vice Captain:
Matsumoto Rangiku

11th Division Captain:
Zaraki Kenpachi

11th Division Vice Captain:
Kusajishi Yachiru

12th Division Captain:
Kurotsuchi Mayuri

12th Division Vice Captain:
Kurotsuchi Nemu

13th Division Captain:
Ukitake Juushiro

13th Division Vice Captain:
Shiba Kaien (deceased)

~*Rules*~

- Have fun
- Mild swearing allowed
- Violence allowed
- No killing other characters without permission
- No Godmodding
- No powerplaying

~*Template*~

Name:
Weapon:
(if a Zanpaktou)
- Shikai:
- Bankai: (prerequisite of Captain level)
Appearance:
Bio:

~*My Template*~

Will post eventually, busy right now

Last edited:

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
~*Template*~

Name: Hitsugaya Toushiro
Weapon: Zanpaktou
-Shikai:Hyourinmaru
051116145947_44.gif

-Bankai: DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Appearance:
bleach_hitsugaya0038.jpg

Bio: I'll post on in a little bit

Last edited:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Template

Name: Rakyu tomoshibi
Shikai: ryuushikon(dragon fang): looks like ichigos sword except with a hilt and is slightly smaller than zangetsu
bankai:ranmyaku(Chaos) ryuushikon: looks the same except reversed colors on the blade and has a chain that looks like zangetsus sheath chain
appearance:http://photobucket.com/albums/e217/Keyblader_0802/?action=view&current=Train2.jpg
bio: a recent soul reaper who just started seeing spirits and hollows and was recently turned into a soul reaper(shinigami) and is training to keep control of his powers by training in the Urahara store and is so far a ryoka for accidently killing three shinigamis and a regular spirit during a hollow battle.

I'm going to add more to his biography and sword discription and also can regular characters have bankai too even though they are not in the soul society captains?
edit: thanks but my character is going to learn it way later than ichigo and i mean not as fast as him I mean double the time ichigo worked hard for it.

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
OOC: yeah, but you better have a damn good reason for having Bankai, lol, Ichigo worked his ass off for it

~*Template*~

Name: Taiyachi Higomi
- Shikai: Sword name - Kokushibyou (Translates to "Black Death")
His Zanpaktou is always in this form. A normal shaped zanpaktou, only resonating with a black aura. It's abilities are as of yet unknown as he does not show his power.
- Bankai: Name - Hakkei Kokushibyou (Translates to "Release Internal Power, Black Death")
None have seen it long enough to know the extent of it's power, only a blinding black glow.
Appearance: Will Get Soon
Bio: Will Get Soon

Last edited:

Darckcloud

Name:Ginta Goku(Goku means noodle soup in japan)
Weapon:pasa blade
(if a Zanpaktou)
- Shikai:Shatter Diamonds of Five Stars
- Bankai:HANSO RAIN
Appearance:
Marchen_Awakens_Romance_ID.jpg

Bio:He lived in the Spirit city.Until he was 12.He was now tapped into his spiritual powers.He would flex around until he was used to it surging through him.He then left the city to become a soul reaper.He went to the classes as any other soul reaper until he heard about the Ichigo the Ulitmate soul reaper.He then devised a plan.I will need to use my bankai and get a few pawns.He slowly worked his way up until he was 5th division captain.Now just to exterminate Mr.Isane and then I will pick them off like flies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Sorry for spamming but to let you know wraith my character is going to get his bankai way later which is like about as long as the time it took for ichigo to get his times 3 or 4

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
((Well....this one is better than mine....Is it alright if your character is a viazard?))

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
((You don't know what this is? Its half shinigami half hollow.......man its only if you read the manga that you know what this is....Have you seen the Ichigo vs. Byakuya fight? Remember when he turned all evil and grew that mask? Look in my sig.....))

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
ooc: I am not that far so don't spoil it! Since it is part shinigami so yes you can be a viazard! Like me except I am a ryoka not a viazard!

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
ooc: To tell the truth I prefer Arrancar over the Vizard because Ichigo is really the only cool Vizard so far in the series.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
((Hiyori, Hirako, and the afro dude are awesome!! But yeah, I like arrancar better too. I would've chose it, but they are against, and they can't use bankai so.......yeah))

Okay, heres a pretty stable bleach RP. Its set during the events after Aizen left Soul Society, but I changed things up a bit.

Name: ~Zansatsu Chigo~

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair that spikes forward, sharp teeth, both ears ears pierced, and scar on left eyebrow, wears a red tanktop with a black skull on it, with a black leather jacket over it, dark blue jeans and boots that go just below the kness, with multiple rings and a right pocket chain. When in shinigami form he wears a dark red version of the shinigami outfit with the right sleeve missing.

Personality: Sadistic, likes to kill, and is a bit of a masochist as well. Is very fast

Zanpakuto: Chishio Oni-Blood Ogre Looks like a normal unreleased Zanpakuto, exept the hilt is crimson and in the shape of a skull with horns. Wears its on his back diagnolly

Shikai: Command- Drink their blood, Chishio Oni! Sword turns completely red and becomes larger. The sides of it takes a saw-like appearance, while the tip is shaped like a thick arrow. In this form, whenever he cuts someone, his sword drinks their blood, making it stronger. When enough blood is absorbed, he unleashes all of the power absorbed into his sword.

Bankai: ((Cant use until later))

Hollow: Hollow mask looks like........ um......man too hard to describe. Ill get a pic up when I can. When Zansatsu pleases, he can unleah his hollow, Craneo Segador. His personality is pretty much the same as Zansatsu's. He just has yellow eyes with black irises, and all black surrounding those. Is stronger and faster than Zansatsu, and can use upgraded versions of his moves.

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkfT6V5re8Q...DMC%203%20theme The song in that vid

Bio: A Shinigami who's skill was immense, even without any proper training from an academy. He learned his swords name, and Shikai all by himself, in a matter of a few years. Even as a human, his skill was feared. He was a swordsman that lived during the Feudal Era of Japan, and died in a blaze of glory, killing thousands of men with him. He was a evil person, and when he died, He was supposed to become a Hollow, instead of a Plus. By sheer force of will, he stopped the transformation, and somehow made it to Soul Society. Soon after that, he obtained a Zanpakuto, and trained for 5 years in isolation. When this time passed, he made his move.

All by himself, he staged an attack on Seiritai, and singled handedly wiped out the entire 2nd Division. He massarcred hundred of Shinigami, and even attacked the Academy students. It took 5 Captain's to banish him from Soul Society, but the most the could do is send him back to the human world, hundreds of years in the present. Now he was a simple human, and his power was sealed. He soon grew accustomed to the future, and became a serial killer. But for some reason, The shinigami have asked him to return to Soul Society.

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: so sorry, it seems whenever march break roles around EVERYONE up and decides to call in sick.. and who does the bloody supervisor call to take over? Yup... good ol' neighbourhood Wraith... meh... At least I get their hours for that day.. more money for me...

So.. I can start this now... I haven't gotten around to my character's description but let's just go with, mysterious as of yet and reveal that stuff during the rp... LETS DO THIS!

ic:

Taiyachi Higomi stood within the walls of the training centre for the 3rd Division. His dark, near black hair hang around his face in a sweaty mess. The medium-length(And to me.. medium length would be... Sado's but a bit longer...) hair possessed a shaggy quality, as well as gold and red highlights that seemed to glow when the light reflected off them. A deceptively built man, Taiyachi seemed to possess the usual average build, but underneath his clothes was a muscled body covered in scars from battles he has never been allowed to forget.

A metallic ring sang out as the black aura of Kokushibyou sank back within it's sheath. Letting out a long breath, Taiyachi regained the recognizable white robe of a Division Captain and stepped outside into the open air, wiping sweaty strands from in front of his eyes. Shockingly grey eyes, holding a gold starburst pattern at the centre diolated in response to the sudden light, causing him to shield his eyes. Another day, more training... That seemed to be all the others have seen of Taiyachi Higomi... And he didn't mind that one bit.

ooc: I think that's a pretty good first post... gave you a good description of what he looks like eh? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back