• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach ~ A Heroe's Goodbye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
King Naruto said:
OOC: I really would love to join but, I barely know anything about Bleach. If I join, you will have to help me out with some stuff. I've only read two mangas of Bleach.

ooc: where you get up to in Bleach, did they even reach Soul Society yet?

Last edited:

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
King Naruto said:
I read the first and second volume so, I don't think they did.

ooc: first two volumes, wow so they didn't even meet Ishida Uryuu yet, did they? I think it's better you don't join yet because the story line to this RP really spoils alot of the polt twist and major events that happens in Bleach.

Sou-jiro

Name:kuchiki byakuya

Weapon:zanpaktou
- Shikai:Chire (Scatter)
- Bankai: -Kageyoshi (Blossom Brutal Shadows)
-Senbonzakura Kageyoshi Senkei (One Thousand Cherry Blossoms Brutal Shadows) - Final Form of Bankai
-Senbonzakura Shuukei Hakuteiken (White Imperial Sword) - Final Bankai ability

Appearance:http://www.bleachsp.com/media/Comunidad/Coloreados/images/ByakuyaColoreado25_SPOILER.jpg

Bio: 50 years before the action in Bleach started, his wife, who was Rukia's sister, died. This was the first time he broke the rules and married a person who wasn't of noble blood. On her death bed, Hisana asked him to find Rukia and adopt her into Kuchiki family. This was the second time he broke the rules. After that, he decided not to break any rules, even if that would mean death to Rukia

The first Captain of the Gotei 13 we are introduced to, Kuchiki Byakuya is portrayed to be an arrogant, self-minded, yet fearful Captain whose mastery in the Kuchiki Clan has never been reached, and whose meer presence in the Court of Pure Souls rings fear and obedience in his followers. Although he is the older brother of Kuchiki Rukia, they are not blood-related as she was adopted into the Kuchiki Clan during her studying at the Shinigami Academy. However, his relationship with her is as good as she being his greatest enemy. In his life, his job as a Shinigami and the rules of the Soul Society come before literally everything, even to the point where he shows no remorse to the fact that his sister will be executed. His power and fighting ability is superb, and even his speed is unmatched, where with a blink of an eye you might miss him.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
((Ok lets go. And to the guy playing as Byakuya, My character has killed his brother, so yeah just letting you knoow that))

A young man, clad in a black leather jacket and a red tanktop, sat on the worn floors of an abandoned warehouse, a wide grin on his face. The sound of police sirens rang through the the night sky, and flashed through the old windows. He ran one hand through his dirty blonde hair, still smiling.

Today's kill was very fun......I didn't expect her to live after that many stabs...hehehe...so much fun...I think I'll have some more...

He stood up slowly, picking up a blood stained, stolen katana from the floor, and hoisted it oer his shoulder. His black boots clicked against them, and his pocket chain jingled when he walked toward the large door. Suddenly, I blinding white light engulfed the warhouse, and the man's eyes widened, suprised at what he was seeing. When it faded, a new door was seen, and its wooden door panels slid open. From it emerged a young man in a black kimono. He had a white sash, and a katana was strapped to this. His eyes were placid, and his hand was gripped to the hilt of his sword. The man's sly smile returned, revealing his sharp teeth.

"Ah.....a Shinigami...its been awhile since I've seen one of those....", he said in a playful tone.

The man did not seem amused, and ignored the statement. "Zansatsu Chigo....your presense has been requested in Seiretai..."

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I would very much like to join!!! Though, i'm in like...ep. 60something. But I've also already spoiled alot of stuff for myself. So don't worry about spoiling anything on my behalf. Also, I don't get to come on here to much, so if you can help it, don't leave me in the dust like people tend to do on here. If worst comes to worst, I'll only be on the weekends. But that shouldn't last long ^^. So, you can decide weather or not i should stay. Now for the template.

9th Division Captain.
Name: Hiroshi Imaidegawa
Weapon: Zanpakutou
-Shikai: (Show them how it's done) Bikou Kage (it comes in the form of a kama-giri and makes a shadow replication of the enemy, one is the most it can do at a time)
-Bankai: (Search and Destroy)Iyou Bikou Kage(it summons thousands of shadow shinigami)
Appearance: dark blue eyes, dark brown hair
Hiroshi.jpg

Bio: Hiroshi grew up in the most violent of the districts among the Ryoga, alongside Zaraki Kenpachi. Though the two never once noticed each other. He discovered his abillity to control his spirit energy at a young age, and developed quite quickly. In Shinigami school, he specialized more in the konsoh arts, than sword use. Still, he very rarely uses them. He unlocked his zanpakutou early on as well. Though, getting it to work was the hard part. Through years of practice, Hiroshi has finally mastered his Zanpakutou and taken the place of one of the traitor Shinigami captains.

Hiroshi is normally very quiet, and moves just as quiet. He uses modern military tactics when fighting. Zaraki calls him a coward for hiding behind the replicas of others. Hiroshi simply smiles, and uses his mind to out wit openents that are physicly stroger than he is.

Last edited:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
ooc: Sooo what I miss! nvm I hope I wasn't kicked out of this rp!

IC:

Rakyu ran through every street looking for that hollow that ambushed him when he came out of the urahara store. All he spotted was normal people walking past not seeing him. He then heard a hollow cry and sen towards it and saw a hollow attacking people. "At leasts its one hollow" Rakyu drawed his sword out and leapt at only to be knocked against the wall beaing crushed. He then stabbed his sword into the hand of the hollow which started to scream in pain. He aimed for the mask of the hollow and stabbed it with the sword but before the hollow disappeared the hollow crushed his left leg with its teeth. "Ahhh! I hate it when that happens! Looks like I'll be heading back home" He limped his way back to his body and headed home once he was back in it.

Sou-jiro

Byakuya sat in his chair thinking what to do..should he make renji captain or leave him as his vice-captain, after all he did reached his bankai level.well he had to think about that later he had a meeting with al the captains about what to do with aizen, gin and tousen.he stood up and walked to the meeting room thinking: i'll leave him vice-captain for now we'll see about it when this is all over.

after the meeting he decided to see rukia after all it's been a few weeks since he told rukia that they're family, but he couldn't find her.
he went to ukitate asking were rukia was and he said she was already sent to the human world. okay..thanks.
hmm so soon he thought she recovered fast.
he walked to his office thinking about his wife.

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: Just to make sure everyone is aware, in my first post I stated that all that stuff, with Aizen and all that, is over and done with, lmao And that thinks are attempting to restabilize.. but we all know that aint going to happen eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back