• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach ~ A Heroe's Goodbye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou-jiro

ooc: oops my mistake darkside prins was here yesterday and he left his profile online

Last edited:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Hiroshi sighs. "It can't be helped." He stands up and walks out of the room, back to his office. Zaraki Kenpachi is standing at his door. "What do you want, Zaraki?" "I was just wondering. Why does that Zansatsu scare you so much?" "I'm not afraid of him. I just think he's a threat to our main objective." "Heh. Always so formal. You need to learn to loosen up and have some fun. We're gonna get a chance to slice some shinigami-hollow hide. You tellin me that don't sound like fun to you?" Hiroshi smiles. "In a way it does. But that's because of the childhood we were forced to live through. Unlike you, I try not to embrace the monster inside me." "If you say so." Zaraki leaves.

ooc: Do we captains that are replacing the three traitors keep the old vice-captains, or are they replaced too?

Sou-jiro

When byakuya arrived at the grave he saw someone else there and he wondererd who it could be when he walked to the grave of his wife he saw it was rukia paying her respects to the grave of her sister.
byakuya stood next to her and said "long time no seen rukia"
rukia looked scared and saw it was her brother."shal we pay our respects to her toghter?" she said to him. "i would like that"
Rukia looked at Byakuya "It would be my honour onii-san"
"Thank you rukia"said byakuya he sat down and clossed his eyes.

ooc: shady-DVS-hoody-child what did you mean when you said that your charcter killed byakuya's brother ??

Last edited:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
((Sorry that I forgot about this thread. I will revive it now.))

The men in white mask started chanting strange spells, their voices becoming an echo within the room. Yammoto stood up slowly, and walked toward the high podium that overlooked the stands. His old eyes glared at Zansatsu, who's face was contorted with a twisted grin. The ritual was about to commence. The longer the men chanted, the louder their voices would get. The sky began to darken, and soon the only source of light was the white aura being emmited from the center of the wooden floors. Its light cast a glare in the stands, and aura enveloped the men in black gis. The began like white ghosts. Zansatsu continued to smile as he glared at his palms that twitched with anticipation.

Hahaha......this is it...I can feel my power returning...

Suddenly, the men extended their hands toward the dark Shinigami, and with on final shout, finished the spell.

Kai!

White beams of energy exploded from each of their palms, and four of them collided with Zanstasu from all sides. A loud boom filled Seireitai, and a huge beam of light shot into the air, parting the dark clouds in one fell swoop. The blinding light filled the room, causing most of the captainS to sheild their eyes. Yamamoto simply glared at the display before him, showing no sign of amazement as his long, white beard swayed from the force of the spell.

So it begins.....

After about half a minute, the light faded, and peace returned to Seireitai. Now in the center of the room was the completely transformed Zansatsu, kneeling. He was now clad in a dark red shinigami outfit, with one sleeve longer than the other. Over this, his wore a black Captain's vest, contrasting the usual white. A long sword with a black shaft was strapped to his back, and it had a menacing, crimson, demon skull for a hilt. He stood up slowly, his usual crooked grin on his face. He noticed the cold glare the Captain's gave him, and this only made him even more twisted looking. "Hehehe....whats the matter guys? Arentcha' gonna welcome me home?"

((I meant that Zansatsu killed 10 Kuchiki's when he began his massacre of the Shinigami. Byakuya's brother was one of them. I made him up, he isn't in the show of course. Also, to Hiroshi. Shinigami-Hollows are NOT against Soul Society. They are neutral. Its the Hollow-Sinigami, aka Arrancar, that are against them. Zansatsu is a shinigami-hollow aka Viazard/Vizored))

Last edited:

Sou-jiro

OOC: sorry but i got banned from the com...:(

"brother what was that"rukia asked.
"they are returning someone's powers"this isn't good byakuya thought he could sense Zansatsu again.why did he returned he is after us kuchiki's but this time i can protect them i can protect my liitle sister.
"rukia i need to go it was..nice seeing you again bye"byakuya said, and he was gone

When Byakuya entered the room where zansatsu was transformed he said:"no nobody's gonna welcome you, you murderer you are lucky that we need you".
When Byakuya was standing close to him he whispered: "when this is over you'll die by my hand".
"now let me show you your room"

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
"Ah....is that so, little Byakuya? Its been so long, ya know. Last time I saw you, you were a little squirt....", he said whispering back in a sly voice. He remembered him well. He was a simple Academy student back then. Zansatsu had slain most of his family before his eyes, but when he looked into Byakuya's, he decided to spare him, hoping that he would become stronger. He wanted to see how e would develop....in a life of loneliness and pain. And what do you. He's still alive. A captain in fact. This would be fun.

Haha....little Byakuya...do you think youve become strong enough to suceed where your brother failed? Lets see....lets see just how thick that hot blood of yours is, eh? Hahaha......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back