• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► books you regret reading

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I hate The Good Earth passionately. I had to read it back in 8th grade.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Les Noces Barbares, by Yann Quéffelec. Kind depressing book...kinda really depressing, and somewhat disturibing as well.

A book I read for my French class called Une Morte Amoureuse was extremely boring and lame. Actually, I pretty much regret reading any book for my French class (except Balzac et la Petite Tailleuse Chinoise and Le Visiteur).

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I dunno, but I remember in 5th grade, Charlie Skidaddle or something like that ;-; it was the worse book ever!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
^Reminds me of Johnny Tremain. That book sucked just as badly.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Mine wasn't really a book, more of a short story, but gosh if that bull didnt feel like a book.

"Harrison Bergeron" by Kurt Vonnegut

It was possibly the worst thing I've ever read in my life. It was boring, didn't make sense, and ended with the two main characters getting mowed down by a double-barreled ten-gauge shotgun. (Trust me I spoiled you for your own good)

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
What I really regret is reading this thread. XD

The book that I regret reading is most likely one of the RedWall books. I fell asleep trying to read it. I think the title was The Legend of Luke.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
the book called Brave Story I had to read last year for a project it was like 600 pages I hated it

Andillexe

I'd have to say... A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. Had to read it for English class, and I planned on burning the book when I was done. Way boring.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Mine wasn't really a book, more of a short story, but gosh if that bull didnt feel like a book.

"Harrison Bergeron" by Kurt Vonnegut

It was possibly the worst thing I've ever read in my life. It was boring, didn't make sense, and ended with the two main characters getting mowed down by a double-barreled ten-gauge shotgun. (Trust me I spoiled you for your own good)

QFT.
At the top of my list: Tom Sawyer, White Fang. The most boring books you will ever read.
:|

Wicked

absurdiam
"I am David" was the worst, I also had to read it for english, don't remember the author. Oh, and "The Great Gatsby" F. Scott Fitzgerald, even know the story line sucks, he writes really poeticly.

But I don't like the books.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Aight, here's some totally uncool books:

The Atom Station - Halldor Laxness (that's what I get for reading an Icelandic book. I had way too high expectations for this).

Paradise Lost - John Milton

Widower's Houses - George Bernard Shaw

Portrait of the Artist As A Young Man - James Joyce

Jane Austen period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back