• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

brfrryfhr

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
I was wondering, will the site staff cover anything for Birth by Sleep when it gets released?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Probably not on the main site. On the forums perhaps, but Lissar says she won't be translating anything.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Probably not much, if we are going to want stuff, our best bet would be youtube with KH13 and DChiuch. Some members might post a little, but as Nocturne said, Lissar wont be doing any translating

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
right, we generally only post peoples impressions on the game, we don't like spoiling people before the international release

Dragonsblight

Most people probably wont cuz they dont want to ruin the experience for us. I say lets just keep on theorizing until it gets out. I'm pretty content with that.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Youtube will probably be the best place to spoil yourself whenever the game comes out.

WaveK89

It is something that I don't want to be spoiled, but still be able to get KH news on the main page.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lol shamdeo fails at bbcode

EDIT: sup jeels here disregard that i suck cocks

SORA619

Awards
Youtube will cover you. There are some kids who buying the japanese game for walkthrought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back