• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bringing Back The Keyblade Wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caasix

A world of possibilities.

A) All the other weilders were dead by kh1
B) All the other weilders were to damn lazy to do anything during kh1-2
C)Nomura loves playing mind games with his fandom
D) Roxas thats a stick

Gram

Banned
Awards
D) Roxas thats a stick

c
without a doubt.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
see but here's something

if there were other keyblade wielders after BBS you would think those fools would actually do something to stop Xehanort the Apprentice from fucking up the worlds completely? i mean 1 keyblade wielder came which was mickey and he was the only one. where were the other keyblade wielders? sleeping, eating cheetos, etc?
Who says they didn't do anything? It's possible we will learn about what happened during those 9 years soon.

i just believe they're all dead after Birth by Sleep. i mean there's no reasonable explanation for them relaxing while Xehanort the Apprentice is terrorizing the worlds creating billions and billions of heartless and the entire worlds were in shambles for 9 years.

There are other reasons. Them being dead sounds farfecht to me. It could be that the other masters were fighting the heartless this whole time, but they were fighting them in other worlds that Sora has not been to.

another thing is why the hell didnt mickey do ANYTHING to stop Xehanort? you're telling me mickey couldn't find Xehanort for 9 years? mickey is a keyblade wielder. why did he have to wait for sora to be the next keyblade wielder to actually do something?

and don't tell me its because of the DtD. he didnt visit the realm of darkness till during kh1 and then he realized he needed another keyblade wielder but that wasnt till during kh1 so what the hell was he waiting for 9 years? relaxing?

What would have been the point of visiting the dark realm before KH1? Even if Mickey found the dark realm keyblade it's not like it would do him any good. Mickey had to wait until Sora was chosen to be a keyblade wielder, he had absolutely no choice. Nothing Mickey could have done would have made a difference until Sora came into the picture. Without a keyblade and a keyblade wielder on the side of the realm of light, Mickey's efforts in the dark realm would have been meaningless.

Like Mickey said in his letter to donald and goofy, "We must find that key or we're doomed' meaning even if Mickey had the dark realm keyblade they would still be doomed without Sora.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
A world of possibilities.

D) Roxas thats a stick

B. is possible but I'm bettin on C. :/

Samhain

Bronze Member
Who says they didn't do anything? It's possible we will learn about what happened during those 9 years soon.
Seeing how XH was still alive, and well and heartless were still in billions and millions of worlds were falling apart by the time kh1 started it's safe to say they didn't do jack shit.
There are other reasons. Them being dead sounds farfecht to me. It could be that the other masters were fighting the heartless this whole time, but they were fighting them in other worlds that Sora has not been to.
none would contact mickey nor sora?
none would go to the "Capital of Light" which is Radiant Garden? why do you think Mickey went there in the first place? because its the 'capital of light' as what MX put it and i bet if there were still keyblade wielders alive that's where they would go first to know what's happening to the worlds.
What would have been the point of visiting the dark realm before KH1? Even if Mickey found the dark realm keyblade it's not like it would do him any good. Mickey had to wait until Sora was chosen to be a keyblade wielder, he had absolutely no choice. Nothing Mickey could have done would have made a difference until Sora came into the picture. Without a keyblade and a keyblade wielder on the side of the realm of light, Mickey's efforts in the dark realm would have been meaningless.
and yet somehow XH avoided him for 9+ years to stay save even after having armies of heartless destroy countless worlds and mickey NEVER tracked him down?

if mickey tracked XH down then XH would be dead because XH had no body and was a weakling. and then it would have been much easier to get rid of the heartless now that main one was gone. the "king" of all heartless.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. several or more undiscovered keyblade wielders? In remote enough worlds, to be able to make sense of what's going on and not actually know where the capital of light is? Most or all of them are inbetween realms like LoD? Honestly, I can see how it might be possible that they didn't know what was going on or where the source was, though they more than likely ran into some heartless. There might of not been too many wielders, let alone masters, but I'm sure we'll get some type of explanation/ retcon in KH3, explaining that situation.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
well i have two theories one they pull a doctor who and say it was time sealed and b opening kingdom hearts it breaks the time seal

or

the keybladers from the keyblade war are kingdom hearts and when you open kingdom hearts fully you let them out starting the keyblade war right from where they left off

Veriun

Crap.

Nomura just made every sucky KH OC canon with the "there are many other Keyblade masters out there" comment.

Anyway, my memory's a bit rusty. Is the Keyblade War supposed to start when the X-blade is formed, or when KH is actually unlocked? Because if it's the latter, it never happened. And the X-blade lasted for about 5-10 minutes before it got destroyed, and I doubt most Keyblade Masters could get to the place that quickly, or even notice its creation.

Caasix

Crap.

Nomura just made every sucky KH OC canon with the "there are many other Keyblade masters out there" comment.

Anyway, my memory's a bit rusty. Is the Keyblade War supposed to start when the X-blade is formed, or when KH is actually unlocked? Because if it's the latter, it never happened. And the X-blade lasted for about 5-10 minutes before it got destroyed, and I doubt most Keyblade Masters could get to the place that quickly, or even notice its creation.

Unlocking KH was supposed to be the key to bringing about KBW2. I thnk MX belived the alleged unknown weilders would have sensed it a come to lay claim on the X-blade and KH or would have tried to protect it.

I'm starting to agree more with the reviveing fallen masters theory. Nomura said there is no death in the series. So it wouldnt be that hard to imagine something as powerful as KH reviveing the "dead".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back