• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Butterfly Letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I heard somebody say this in a forum I posted yesterday and I figured what the heck. Remember at the end of KH2 in the credits Leon gets a letter with a butterfly on it, some people thinks it might be Aerith because it showed right after but some people think its Rinoa(I have no idea who she is except shes probably somebody from FF8). I personally disagree, I think it might be Cloud sending a message from a different world like Mickey did at the end of KH2 after the credits but he could have left the letter there.This is just a theory dont flame me.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I highly doubt that Cloud would send a letter to Leon with a pink winged heart in it.
He was busy fighting Sephiroth, anyway. It was probably Rinoa, though I doubt that she will play a major role.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
its not Aris.... why would she send him a letter if shes in Hallow Bastion?
not Cloud..... and no proof... But it has to be Rinoa
Im not saying she has a big role or anything...

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I think it might be Cloud sending a message from a different world like Mickey did at the end of KH2 after the credits but he could have left the letter there.

No.

Note the insignia which popped out of the letter -- it's likely from 'Rinoa'. I'm gonna say that while some people headed towards Traverse Town when the heartless overtook Radiant Garden 9 years ago, other people, hence Rinoa, went to other havens.

The letter is probably letting Leon know that she's heading back to Radiant Garden. That or it's just an easter egg.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
XD

Somehow, pink butterflies are not the first thing I think of when I think of Cloud Strife.
All evidence seems to point to Rinoa, who was Leon's love interest in FFVIII.

I'm gonna say that while some people headed towards Traverse Town when the heartless overtook Radiant Garden 9 years ago, other people, hence Rinoa, went to other havens.

Or perhaps Rinoa met Leon in Traverse Town? Her world could have been consumed by the darkness, and she ended up in Traverse Town.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Or perhaps Rinoa met Leon in Traverse Town? Her world could have been consumed by the darkness, and she ended up in Traverse Town.

'Met' as in 'Introduced' -- it's possible, but rather unlikely, imo.

Leon was so sullen and brooding in the first KH. If he met Rinoa in Traverse Town, I doubt he'd be like that. I'm assuming that part of the reason why he changed his name was because he wasn't able to protect Radiant Garden, but more importantly -- he wasn't able to protect Rinoa. ^_^

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
'Met' as in 'Introduced' -- it's possible, but rather unlikely, imo.

Leon was so sullen and brooding in the first KH. If he met Rinoa in Traverse Town, I doubt he'd be like that. I'm assuming that part of the reason why he changed his name was because he wasn't able to protect Radiant Garden, but more importantly -- he wasn't able to protect Rinoa. ^_^

They had to have met in TT, she couldn't have been from RG, but this is not so reinforced info.
Nomura said that once your world that was lost returns, you return to it automatically. Had she been from RG, she'd have been in KH2 because she'd been returned at the end of KH1.

And as for the letter, Nomura alluded to it being Rinoa.

Dark_Dragon

I'm helping Sora bop the Heartless on the head
Most likely, Rinoa. The end sequence showed all of the characters being united with their loved ones (i think. Its been a while since i played it) and it would make sense for it to be Rinoa, as Leon seemed to love her (i dunno, i never finished ff8 ^-^)

(Yay! My first post!!!!!)

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol Im guessing you were talking about my thread lol.... I still say Rinoa and maybe we will see her in BBS since its before

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
If it's the most possible case:

Not Cloud-he doesn't notes like that. Notice the heart.
Aerith-Somehow doubtful.

What else?

I think it's Rinoa.

Sexy Angel
I think its Selphie :eek:_O: seeing as shes the only girl from FFVIII that knows Leon currently in KH...

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
She doesn't know Leon in the KH universe.

^ lol exactly... plus why would Selphie give him a letter like that? >.> ..... obviously wasnt just a hmm letter of information... it had a butterfly floating out... most likely a sign of love etc

Rinoa... :D and I bet we'll see her in BBS ^^

Sexy Angel
She doesn't know Leon in the KH universe.

Let me rephrase...

She knows Leon in FFVIII, and shes the only girl(in KH) from FFVIII that is capable of "loving" Leon(>_> rikku). So, currently, she may be the best choice, until rinoa shows up and steals him away >:)

Rix

:)
Awards
She knows Leon in the FF universe, but not in the KH world. Leon and Selphia are from two different worlds in the KH universe so it can't be Selphie + Selphie is way to young for Leon in the KH universe.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
exactly... Squall is 25 in KH and Selphie is like 15.... -.- ... yeah... lol

and as Rix said.. they know nothing of each other in KH ... so how would she send a letter to a guy she doesnt even know exists????

Its Rinoa end of story lol... who else would send him a letter that he reads alone? >.> the dudes in love with her... even got a custom made jacket with her wings on the back :p

LionHeart14

ok, here's what i think. im new to this site so bear with me please lol. the letter is from rinoa, telling leon something that we'll probably find out in kingdom hearts 3. as stated before, squall changed his name to leon because he failed to protect his home, but also rinoa. so, if when a world reapears, all the inhabitants automatically apear back there, maybe rinoa didn't disapear with the world. maybe someone, idk who, kidnapped her, thinking she was a princess of heart or something like that, and she sends leon a message letting him no she's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back