• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can KH: BBS and KH: 358/2 Days affect which console (Wii, PS3) gets KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Can KH: BBS and KH: 358/2 sales affect which console (Wii, PS3) gets KH3?

• Yes

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorikux

Meaning if BBS sells better they'll put KH3 on PS3 or if 358/2 Days sells better they'll put KH3 on Wii? I say maybe.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Doubt it, they probably already have in mind which platform they're gonna bring KH3 to

It's not like they're going to halt production on the game an entire 1-2 years + the time it takes to see how the games sell, just make a decision on which platform to make the game on, plus the fact that the game will take them 3+ years to develop in addition to all that waiting

Destination

Yes Muffin man is right man, I'm sure they have everything already planned for the series, there just taking there time, in making it. I'm sure the DS version could make it to the PS3 console, but I doubt it would. Just saying anything is possible.

Sorikux

Yes Muffin man is right man, I'm sure they have everything already planned for the series, there just taking there time, in making it. I'm sure the DS version could make it to the PS3 console, but I doubt it would. Just saying anything is possible.

What're you talking about? DS to PS3? Huh...?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Don't double post.

And no, it's not likely. They already know what system theyre going to put it on.

Water Dancer

I think if it depended on the games so far, it would go on PS3 because Birth By Sleep has the most importants. And its been proven because they used that game as the trailer.
Plus if it goes on the Wii ill hurl! lol

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No, they dont.

Though like pointed out above me, BBS is the most likely one to set the start for the next game. 358/2 Days so far seems to explain Roxas' adventure in Org XIII, and Coded just seems to be there for the amusement. BBS though seems to be very important for the future, as it explains Terra and the others against the scariest KH villain so far MX.

Still, that is no reason to believe PS3 is the lucky winner.

We'll find out soon enough. Patience people... Summer 2008, we will know... :thumbup:

Sorikux

No, they dont.

Though like pointed out above me, BBS is the most likely one to set the start for the next game. 358/2 Days so far seems to explain Roxas' adventure in Org XIII, and Coded just seems to be there for the amusement. BBS though seems to be very important for the future, as it explains Terra and the others against the scariest KH villain so far MX.

Still, that is no reason to believe PS3 is the lucky winner.

We'll find out soon enough. Patience people... Summer 2008, we will know... :thumbup:

No, each game will tell their own stories and have a part in KH3. No one game is more important than another. They're all equal.

@Water

See above.

@Laxtory

You can't just assume that. How do you know? You work at SE? Or you made that up?

bladed asassin

yeah i don't think it will change the outcome of the conoles because the smaller platfforms are for smaller games or side stories. There putting the games on different conoles soo that they can expand there market in my opinion

KeybladeMaster15

Website
youtube.com
They've prolly got it planned out already, but you never know.

And if it does come to Wii, that'd be great (just cause I dont have a PS3), but how would you do the combos? Wouldn't your arm get tired from all that swinging around?

Crimson-Darkness

I don't think it effects at all well maybe a little but Nomura can also changa his
mind by the last minute so anything could happen :confused:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Personally, this is an unfair question..... I think that all the die hard KH fans will get a PSP SOLELY for BBS.

Well, actually, let me put it this way.... which story are you most interested in playing?

I think that in that perspective:

Coded will tank......

358/2 will be successful, but not as successful as BBS.

BBS will be known to all...

Sorikux

@Key

No, not if you only put 1:1 normal attack swings. SP attacks for buttons. But what if you get tired? It's too fun :)!

@Ramen

I doubt that but if they decided it NOW I'm sure it'd be Wii for many obvious reasons buy I'm too lazy to post.

@Mick

Sure, but DS has a higher UB and lots of kids play it so they could go "OMG MICKEY MOUSE!" and get it + the KH fans.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Personally, this is an unfair question..... I think that all the die hard KH fans will get a PSP SOLELY for BBS.

Well, actually, let me put it this way.... which story are you most interested in playing?

I think that in that perspective:

Coded will tank......

358/2 will be successful, but not as successful as BBS.

BBS will be known to all...

I can't possibly agree with you more! :thumbsup:

I'm feeling forced to nab a PSP just for the sheer colossity of this project (it was KH2's secret ending vid, there are new worlds and characters, and so forth). Dissidia and Crisis Core were worthy titles, but this decided it for me.

Anyhoo in reference to the topic, I do not think this will alocate the next KH game. PS3 seems the most likely, and as much as I love the Wii, I think after Versus XIII Nomura would continue with the Playstation.

Nabus

Doubt it, they probably already have in mind which platform they're gonna bring KH3 to

It's not like they're going to halt production on the game an entire 1-2 years + the time it takes to see how the games sell, just make a decision on which platform to make the game on, plus the fact that the game will take them 3+ years to develop in addition to all that waiting

Yeh, I agree, I'm going to say no.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I can't possibly agree with you more! :thumbsup:

I'm feeling forced to nab a PSP just for the sheer colossity of this project (it was KH2's secret ending vid, there are new worlds and characters, and so forth). Dissidia and Crisis Core were worthy titles, but this decided it for me.

Anyhoo in reference to the topic, I do not think this will alocate the next KH game. PS3 seems the most likely, and as much as I love the Wii, I think after Versus XIII Nomura would continue with the Playstation.

Why, thank you!(hands over rep) They should just sell a bundle, and the game only. I can see it now! Surge of PSP console numbers with release of Kingdom HEarts: Birth by Sleep

^ Nomura doesn't have all the power.

he's only the game director; therefore, decides what it's developed for, and wheter or not there's even a game.

correction: not all the power, but a pretty d@mn big part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back