• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Smitey

Wow. This is even better than Sora seeing Haerthos! It was sweet how Haerthos reacted, but it was sweet in a good way, not to feminin!

You're a great author and Ican't wait for the next chapter!

Keyblade Smitey

No biggie, I always stick with anything I take an interest in (on forums anyway)

Your fic caught my interest, so I'm sticking with it. Congratulations, I'm rather picky about my reading matter!

Seriously, keep up the good work and the rest of you...

UPDART!

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
All right here is the next update. I hope you like it.

Haerthos sat in the gummi ship’s spare room, miserably looking out the window at the starry night. Luckily the King had decided to drive instead of Sora and now the Kings Royal Gummiship had been on its way to Twilight town for the past three months. THREE MONTHS! Supposedly the original path to Twilight Town was suffering from a gummi ship accident so they had to take route 69 instead. That would take them around a couple of asteroids and down a black hole, but the King said we didn’t have time to waste in a traffic jam. And to make it even worse, Haerthos had just been shouted at over the phone link on his minicomputer. Apparently the mechanic had never seen a gummi ship in worse shape and had demanded a down payment 10000 munny! Fortunately, the King had volunteered to pay for the Gummi ship repairs, but even a shiny gold Disney Credit Card can’t pay for the humiliation of being shouted at in front of your girl… Haerthos shook his head, and sighed as he looked out of the window at the glistening stars in the inky black oblivion. Ira wasn’t his girl. He never had a steady girlfriend since Lily and that was over 5000 years ago… Maybe that was why he was so uncomfortable being close to Ira. He joked and he was casual, but inside he knew he hadn’t been with a woman that could see him in over five millennia. He didn’t know what to say or what to do. That’s not to say he couldn’t feel love. He had felt love several times in those five thousand years, quite a few happening during his adventures with Sora. That Yuffie was short tempered, but feisty. Tifa was strong in spirit and in body. And Kairi… well she was Sora’s so he couldn’t even go there… But Ira… She was different. She made him feel alive again. Like he had a body. When she was with him, he felt the wind on his face again. He felt the spray from the sea, and the sand beneath his feet. He also felt the pain of her slap when he stared too much. Haerthos put his hand on his cheek, which was still red, and winced. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stare,” he voiced aloud to the air, still staring at the empty sky, with its twinkling and sparkling stars.

“Well it’s about time.” Haerthos spun around to see Ira, standing there in the doorway, leaning one hand against the doorpost, her other dangling by her side. Haerthos was happy to see she was smiling. She walked over, sitting down next to him, crossing her legs as she stared at him, who turned back to look at the window. After a few moments of awkward silence, Haerthos turned back to her and rubbed his cheek, wincing again. “You sure pack a punch,” he said, the red mark on his cheek throbbing painfully, “I don’t see how any men could live with you.”
“They generally build up an immunity to it,” she said, reaching into her bag for a potion spray, “But for you that is going to sting for a while.”
“Tell me about it,” Haerthos groaned, and Ira laughed again, as she applied the spray to a cloth and wiped the red mark on his cheek. “Oww,” Haerthos yelped, and he jumped to his feet as Ira laughed and she tried to follow him with the cloth.
“It’s just going to sting a little,” she laughed as she chased him around the room trying to apply the potion to his reddening red spot.
“Are you trying to kill me again?” shouted Haerthos, as he raced around the room, trying to get away from the laughing Ira. They ran like cat after mouse until finally as Haerthos slowed to make a turn, Ira pounced on top of him, and forced him down onto the bed inside the room. Laughing in triumph, Ira applied the potion spray as Haerthos moaned in false pain and agony. She wiped the red mark slowly, and bit by bit it disappeared. She sighed, and put the cloth and potion bottle away, stroking Haerthos’s face where the red mark had been. “I’m sorry,” she whispered, staring down his face, turned to the side with his eyes closed, “I didn’t mean to hurt you…” Haerthos remained still, with his eyes closed tight. “Why won’t you look at me?” asked Ira, softly, moving to get off of him, but Haerthos put his hand out to stop her. Ira climbed over to him, and lay on her side next to him. Haerthos slowly opened his eyes, and stared deep into Ira’s deep blue eyes. They were so comforting… so bright… so blue… Haerthos sighed, and turned himself over so he was facing her. “I can’t look at you,” he mumbled, trying in his mind to find all the words he needed, “Because… when I do… I feel…”
“You feel?” asked Ira, nervously looking at Haerthos as he squirmed uncomfortably in the squished spare bed.

“I feel… continued Haerthos, now ready to spill out his heart to her, “I feel…” But suddenly he felt a familiar pull inside his chest. Ira had taught him to move farther away from Sora than he could before but he still had to respond when Sora summoned the Keyblade. Haerthos groaned and got up slowly. Ira looked disappointed, but nodded to go to the door. Haerthos went over the door he had specifically locked, and groaning unlocked the door. The door clicked open and Sora and Kairi almost bowled Haerthos over, had he not been spiritual, laughing and kissing halfway through the door. Sora quickly locked the door behind them, and the two of them quickly began kissing passionately flopping down on the spare bed. Haerthos groaned, and helped Ira out from under the pile of the moaning and groaning Sora and Kairi. “Kids these days,” muttered Haerthos, and Ira laughed nervously as Sora and Kairi began to get a little more loud and obvious. “Should we leave?” said Haerthos, motioning to the door. Ira hesitated, looking at the kissing Sora and Kairi, and then at Haerthos. “Yes,” she said, and walked through the door, not waiting for Haerthos to follow. Haerthos sighed, and closed the door behind him, the kissing pair to oblivious to anything besides each other. He was hoping she would suggest they go to another room, but she just walked off to her own place, vanishing into thin air. He sighed again. He had come so close that time… Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by a tinny artificial voice booming from the loudspeaker. “This is your pilot speaking, we will be landing in five minutes, so you should come up now and get ready to land.” Haerthos sighed in relief as the door burst open behind him, with a panting Sora tumbling out, followed by Kairi, straightening her clothes. They ran to meet Mickey in the front of the gummi ship, with Haerthos following gloomily behind, wondering why his love life could never be that easy.

Haerthos got off the gummi ship, stretching his cramped legs as he breathed in the soft, rich air of the Central Station. The bell rang some miles away, and Sora leaped with joy as he and Kairi ran toward the town center. Haerthos sighed, as King Mickey put a hand on his invisible shoulder. “You’ll be all right,” Mickey said, patting Haerthos on the back, and he too ran off, with Leon following along behind him, suspiciously glaring at a bird flying overhead. Haerthos nodded, and glided silently over the ground as he followed the others.

They walked around the familiar town, laughing at old memories, smiling at familiar places, as Haerthos glided silently behind them. Then they met up with Hayner and the gang and the three of them laughed in joyous reunion. Haerthos stood idly by as he watched Sora, Kairi, Hayner, Pence, and Olette hugged and shook hands as they saw each other for the first time in years. Haerthos sighed as he watched them laugh and joke together. The last joke he had told was five thousand years ago. Unless you count the last three months aboard the gummi ship… He shook his head, trying to rid his mind of Ira. She obviously did care about him as she had not shown up since the incident on the gummi ship. Yet there was something about the way she looked at him that made him feel… Nah, it couldn’t be… Could it? You know what, that thought has been really overused, thought Haerthos, snapping back to the present by the King talking to Sora and the others. “We need to get to the old mansion and see if we can access the Door to the realm of darkness in the alternate Twilight Town,” said Mickey, addressing the group. Haerthos nodded. The alternate Twilight Town was an amazing piece of work. Actually the technology was developed by LIGHT Industries, the same company that manufactured Keyblades. Ansem the Wise was a lead scientist there and he had used stolen research to get revenge on his apprentices, who were the leaders of Organization XIII. Fortunately he had a change of heart but, still, the alternate Twilight Town might still exist… And if it did, they could access the World that Never Was… the direct link to Kingdom Hearts.

But their discussion of plans was suddenly interrupted when a bolt of pain struck Haerthos in the chest. He gasped and fell to his knees in pain, and the King turned to Haerthos in alarm. “Haerthos, what’s wrong?” he whispered out of the side of his mouth.
“Heartless!” spat out Haerthos through the terrible pain, “A big one too by the pain in my gut right now…” King Mickey spun around, summoning his Keyblade in one fell swoop. A burst of light flashed and Ira appeared out of thin air, landing in a catlike stance a few inches above the ground.
“Haerthos!’ she shouted, rushing to help him, but Haerthos just doubled over in pain, his body shaking with spasms of agony.
“S-stay back,” he managed to get out, but she ran over to help him anyway. She helped to his feet, as the worsening pain increased tenfold and he screamed in pain. Ira looked extremely worried, and pulled out a HI Potion from her tool kit. Haerthos shook his head, the mere action racking his body with pain. “No good,” he spat out, as the pain blasted his body like a million angry needles, “Heartless coming. Humongous. You… must be ready…” Ira opened her mouth silently, and then closed it again and nodded. She helped Haerthos over to Sora, who had realized what Mickey was doing, and joined with her Keyblade Wielder. Sora summoned his Keyblade in a glittering blast of gold, and Haerthos reached weakly for the shining silver blade. He touched it. As he touched it, a rush of holy power rushed up his body, the undying energy of a million suns coursing through his veins. The Keyblade contained a shard of SLE or Star Light Esscence, that allowed it to link up with neighboring stars for power, and gave it the strength to defeat Heartless. One touch was enough to give Haerthos the strength to stand. “Bring em’ on,” he whispered, clutching his chest as the pain receded. They stood, fists, Keyblades, and swords raised, waiting for the giant Heartless to appear. But none did. Suddenly, a figure appeared in the alleyway. They turned to face him, but he was not a shadowy Heartless at all. In fact he looked very normal to be honest. He had spiky silver hair and normal blue eyes. His arms were muscular for a young man, and he wore a faded yellow tee shirt under his outer vest. He stood in the alleyway, a dark black and red sword raised in defense. All of them instantly recognized him and lowered their weapons in astonishment. “Riku?” they all said at once, and that was when Riku leapt toward them, sword raised, teeth in a ferocious snarl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right that is the end of the update. I will update again as soon as more people post. Thanks to all the people that already posted (especially Keyblade Smitey, because hes the only one that actually posts regularly) and I hope you post again, be it good or bad. Other than that by and have good lives.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks guys, you are the best. As for Riku being a Heartless... you'll find out.... I'll wait for a few more posts before making the next update, but thanks for replying already.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah here's the next update. Sorry about the wierd laugh keyblade smitey, I just was so happy I was going to see Xmen 3 (that movie rocked by the way). Won't happen again. Anyway I won't be here for the next three days (we're going to DC for a school trip (overnight! yes!)) so make sure to reply lots if you like it. Or even if you don' and have contructive criticism. So here it is.
PS. Enter a new villain. You will see more of him in the future.

PSS. This update is a little suggestive and has some mature themes. Just warning you. Here it is.

Riku leapt toward them, a streak of darkness in the blazing sun. Haerthos snapped out of his reverie and readied a hand on his pack. The pain grew worse, and Haerthos gasped in agony as Riku grew closer. Riku, if it was Riku, was a Heartless, there was no doubt of that. Haerthos reached out a hand and steadied himself on Sora’s shoulder, the Keyblade’s power coursing through him. Riku roared as he swung his Keyblade in a shadowy arc, and a startled Sora broke out of his shock to bring his Keyblade up to block the strike. The flash of Key on Key sent sparks flying, and the Haerthos felt the Keyblade’s negatives going through the roof. Whoever this Heartless was, he had Riku’s Keyblade all right. The King, Goofy, Donald, and Leon sprang into action and leapt to defend Sora. King Mickey leapt into the air, striking a glancing blow to Riku’s head, which he deflected by a simple twirl with his blade. Goofy and Donald unleashed a terrific follow up combo and a torrent of flaming meteors rained down upon Riku. Riku leapt into the air, and blasted the meteors with a powerful dark energy blast from his palm. Leon gasped and tried to follow up with a powerful fireball attack, but his blast was reflected by a strike by Riku’s Keyblade. Ira tried to cast a powerful reflect spell on the oncoming fireball, but was too late to stop the fiery blast from striking Leon in the face. Sora shouted to Riku, and then called out the word for Magnet. “That’s my cue,” muttered Haerthos and he drew a portable magneti-kit from his pack. A simple magnetic powder that attached itself to any objects not registered in the Keyblade’s file, combined with two extremely powerful magnetic polar fields created an instant trap for any unsuspecting enemies. “Stay still for a sec, Riku,” said Haerthos, panting in the pain as he prepared to press the red button. But suddenly as he prepared to make his move, Riku heard Sora’s words and waved his Keyblade accordingly. Time slowed. The battle noises slowed to a dull throb, and the King, Sora, and the others slowed into a painfully realistic still life. Only Ira still moved, and she looked around in confusion. Haerthos heard a noise behind him, and felt a familiar pain calling from behind him. “Oh crap,” he whispered, and that was when he felt a large, weighty object crash into the base of his neck and knock him to the ground.

Haerthos groaned and stood slowly as he turned around. A dark, tall figure was standing in front of him, a dark, metal crowbar gleaming in his hand. He had deep, tan features, irresistible by women standards. His hair was black as night, and his dark, tan skin surrounded is deep violet eyes. He was wearing a long black trenchcoat, over a grey shirt that was stretched to show his hardened muscles. Below was a dull grey belt buckle that was entwined around jet black leg guards that were fastened to his pants with tarnished, grey buckles. He also had a familiar looking pack on his belt… “Oh no, let me guess…” coughed Haerthos, staggering to his feet, “You’re the Keytaker for Riku’s Keyblade, aren’t you?” The tall, dark man smirked in an annoying little way and lowered his crowbar, letting it scrape the ground. The dull scratching noises sent bolts of pain through Haerthos’s already throbbing head.

“You don’t miss a lot,” replied the man, his smooth tones sliding over the air like a serpent. He gazed down at Haerthos, who was a great deal shorter than him, and smirked again. “And I suppose you must be the boy’s keytaker?” Haerthos didn’t answer, instead wondering why the thumping feeling in his head was getting greater every passing second. “I must say, I expected better,” continued the man, silkily, twirling the crowbar, “I would think a professional like you might remember how to counter an anti magic attack.” Haerthos spat at the ground, and the man laughed in amusement. “Oh that’s great,” he grinned, looking at the glob of spiritual spit on the frozen ground, “First, I look forward to a great fight with an amateur, and then when he loses, he spits at me.” Haerthos roared, and his hand flew to his pack. But the man was quicker and his hand accelerated toward him. The crowbar blasted into Haerthos’s hand, and he withdrew his hand in pain. The man then flashed upward with the bar, flashing stripes of silver crashing into Haerthos’s body at every possible angle. He shouted in pain, but it was more from the pain in his head. What was hurting him so much? He fell to the ground, gasping in pain as the man lashed out with his weapon, kicking him on the ground too, laying into him with all his might. Haerthos closed his eyes in pain, preparing for the end. But suddenly it stopped. Haerthos opened one eye cautiously and saw the towering man at the standing perfectly still, with the shiny barrel of portable laser cannon pointed directly at his forehead. Holding the cannon, looking absolutely outraged, was Ira.

Eyes aflame, Ira had to force herself not to pull the trigger on her PEARL (Portable Energy Atom Refracting Laser) Cannon. Normally she used this for the King’s Pearl attack, but in this case she would make an exception. She had never been so angry in her life. What about the law?!? There were strict rules regarding Keytaker behavior. She had to keep reminding herself that if she blew his pretty face right out of the sky, then his lawyer would have a field day with her. “Are you insane?!?” she shouted at the man, who annoyingly just stared at her in surprise and interest, “You know the rules, you can’t fight other Keytakers. And what you’ve done is even lower than that!” She helped Haerthos to his feet, who weakly coughed a little, still trying to figure out what that bloody noise in his head was. “Have you no respect?” she shouted at him, the man listening with vague interest while eyeing her body not to subtly, “I mean, its one thing to be the taker for a dark warrior gone good gone evil again,” she continued, ignoring the mans gaze, “But any Keytaker must abide to the law! Just who do you think you are?” she shouted at him, smacking his face with her free hand when she finally noticed where his violet eyes were staring.

The slap awoke the man from his reverie. She was so beautiful… “Just who do I think I am?” he repeated, feeling the pain of the woman’s hand on his face, “I am Zuki. Who are you?” He stepped back pace so she could not slap him again, and once again stared at her. She was really quite beautiful, and her anger only made him stare even more. And as a reward for his staring, he got a quick blast in the chest with a PEARL Cannon. He stumbled backwards, the stinging pain in his chest quickly receding as he saw the woman advancing with her laser cannon raised and smoking. He smiled. She was strong willed as well as strong bodied. He liked that.

Haerthos groaned slowly, as Ira shouted at this Zuki even more. He looked like such an idiot! Being beaten up only to be saved by your girl! It was embarrassing! Correction, HUMILIATING! He was still trying to figure out why this pain in his head wouldn’t go away when Zuki spoke over Ira. “Well, Ms. Ira, it has been fun, but I must be going now. Drop by some time, and maybe you and I can, uh, get to know each other better.” Haerthos sat up straight, and Ira blushed fiercely.
“I wouldn’t come near you if it was a choice between you and some Nobody!” she shouted at him, raising her PEARL and readying another shot. Zuki smiled and suddenly he seemed to move like lightning. His hand shot into the air and the crowbar smashed into the PEARL, flinging it from Ira’s grasp and sending it spinning in the air. His other hand swung up from his pack, releasing a shiny silver orb that glittered as it fell.
“Stun grenade!” shouted Haerthos, shielding his eyes and motioning to Ira to do the same. But Ira’s eyes followed the glittering orb as it fell slowly to earth, and were fixed upon it when it struck, exploding in a vibrant array of light and strobe effects. It was normally used as an effect tool for various Keyblade maneuvers but it also worked well as a stunner. And it worked on Ira. After the colossal explosion of magic and light hit her retinas, she shut down completely, falling to the ground in an unconscious slumber. Haerthos shouted, and tried to pull himself toward her, but Zuki just placed a cold slender finger on his forehead, and Haerthos exploded in pain. He fell to the ground again, writhing in pain, only able to watch as Zuki picked up the unconscious Ira and stare down at her limp body.

“She is beautiful, is she not?” he whispered, stroking her hair off her face slightly with his tan, cold, hand, “It must be a terrible loss for you…” Haerthos moaned in pain, as he tried to stand again. Zuki laughed, slung Ira over his shoulder and snapped his finger. A familiar dark purple cloud appeared formed a dark hole in the air. “I daresay, we will se each other again,” he said, smiling at the still writhing body of Haerthos, “Perhaps I will bring Ms. Ira along, as she seems so keen on you. But don’t get your hopes up. I generally don’t share.” Haerthos felt a burst of rage and, in a blast of energy, made it to his feet. Zuki almost dropped Ira in laughter, shaking with the sheer amusement of Haerthos’s stubborn persistence. “Nice try Haerthos, but you’ll have to do better,” he called as he stepped into the darkening abyss, “Tell the King my regrets about his Keyblade.” Haerthos almost had a Class 1 Flamethrower out, but he paused, mid flame. “How did you know my name?” he asked, fire burning in his eyes.
“I make it a point to know all the major losers in the business,” replied Zuki, laughing, but Haerthos could tell there was something more.
“Tell me!” he shouted but Zuki just smiled, and with Ira unconscious over his shoulder, he stepped into the portal and was gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right that's the update. Be sure to reply if you like it and thanks to all the people who replied already (especially Keyblade smitey for staying with me the longest). This update was not the longest I'll admit but I hope you like it anyway. Have nice lives and I'll see you next time.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I know, double posting again, but no one has responded so I'll just update.

Haerthos staggered in a daze, wandering after the others, staring at the empty place beside King Mickey. Ira was gone. And he had done NOTHING to stop it! He had done absolutely nothing to protect the one he lo… Haerthos stopped suddenly, the words he thought on the tip of his tongue, and then spun around and tried to smash his head against a wall. Fortunately for him, his spiritual cranium passed right through. “NO!” he screamed, trying fiercely to bang his head against the solid brick wall, “I DON’T LOVE HER, DAMMIT!”

“Don’t love who, Haerthos?” Haerthos looked up to see King Mickey looking worriedly over his shoulder at the suicidal Haerthos. Haerthos shook his head, and the King shrugged and shook his Keyblade for the third time in frustration. It was losing its light slowly, and it felt heavy and weak instead of light and powerful. The King shook his head in wonder and annoyance. “It’s not working properly,” the King explained, checking under it for breaks or cracks, “And I have no idea why.” Haerthos stared vaguely into the distance. He knew why. Without its caretaker, the King’s Keyblade would lose power, eventually disappearing into the darkness. The Keytaker performed most of the Keyblade’s ability, including power, ‘magic’ and the infamous unlocking ability. Right now the Keyblade was running on batteries, and if Ira didn’t get back soon, it would burn out completely. But the King didn’t know about Ira. As far as he was concerned, the Keyblade of Darkness was just getting lazy on him… Haerthos felt an invisible tear run down his face, and angrily wiped it off while the King was tinkering with the Keyblade. Spirits don’t cry! he thought venomously, searching for something hard to hit himself with. They feel nothing. We are nothing, he reminded himself as he tried to catch up with the group.

Haerthos slumped along behind them, trying to forget the aching pain in his gut, one that he had never felt before. Was it… heartache? No couldn’t be… Could it? You know for all the times I’ve thought those words I’ve always been right, thought Haerthos glumly, trying to kick a pebble, but his spiritual leg slipping right through. What annoyed him even more was this prying feeling that he couldn’t shake. Maybe it was the feeling of defeat? I mean, he had lost his girl to a renegade Keytaker… Haerthos howled in rage and slammed his fist into a wall next to him, which didn’t work so well, as you can imagine. After falling right through the wall, he cursed and picked himself up walking along the inside of the wall, brooding in his anger, and trying to convince himself that he had done all that he could do. He had no attachment to this girl, and therefore didn’t have to go after her… Right? Haerthos groaned in disgust and continued to walk alongside the group while inside the wall. And even if he did want to go after her, there was no way to do it. Ira hadn’t yet taught him how to move that far yet. He continued to mutter and grumble about how love was overrated and how raising kids cost a fortune, and why women can’t take care of themselves (no offense female audiences).

Suddenly he felt a bolt of pain strike him in the chest. Glad of some fighting to distract him from his anger and distraught, he reached for his pack and prepared to step out of the wall. But something made him stop. What was it… That’s when it hit him. It was the same bloody feeling he had felt when Zuki had come near him last time. After Zuki had disappeared, they had easily overcome Riku, which had turned out to be a Heartless Imposter, using Zuki and the power of Riku’s Keyblade to turn into another ‘Riku Replica.’ But after they had defeated him, the Keyblade disappeared and they had been traveling to the Mansion ever since. But now with Zuki’s return… Haerthos stopped and pulled out his mini computer, calling up the order form for a Personal Delivery Nuke. These things were expensive, and only used on really strong enemies, but Haerthos was willing to make an exception. A big one. He called up the instant order form for one Grade 3 Nuke and was about to press the FIRE FROM ANYWHERE button, when a different voice spoke up.

“You’re Majesty, what a pleasant surprise. I was hoping I’d meet you again soon.” Haerthos heard the voice and instantly recognized the smooth, business like tone of Xenahort. He hesitated over the button, and instead reached into his bag for a pair of XRAY goggles, and slid them over his head. He activated the decoding matrix and instantly he was seeing the events on the other side of the wall. King Mickey was standing, with his useless Keyblade lying on the ground, immobile and dark. Donald and Goofy were out cold, Leon was losing a fight with a score of Dragoons, and Sora lay unconscious at the Kings feet, his Keyblade held limply in his hand. Haerthos gasped, his goggles masking the shock and disbelief in his eyes. This had all happened while he was brooding in the wall! He couldn’t believe hadn’t sensed anything until now! Xenahort must have found a way to firewall his connection with the Keyblade. Or maybe it was his feelings for Ira that was clouding them… He continued to stare, horrorstruck at the scene he saw. The King had obviously surrendered due to his fallen Keyblade and his teammates defeat, and a smiling Xenahort was standing next to an invisible Zuki, who was smirking at the overwhelmed party. “Well, I must admit this is a disappointment,” said Xenahort, looking around at the defeated members, staring at each one individually, “I thought the, eh, Masters of the Keyblades could take on a simple man. I mean, you defeated me twice already, what’s one more time to you people? You seem to make making my job miserable your life’s passion. Why stop now?” The King said nothing, a fiery light burning in his eyes. Xenahort chuckled, and Haerthos saw Zuki whisper something into his ear. “Ahh yes,” continued Xenahort, clapping his hands together, “Where is our dear friend Haerthos? Surely he must be somewhere in his party?”
“No,” spat out the King, raising his voice louder, “He must have run off when the fighting started.”
“Pity,” said Xenahort, shrugging his shoulders, “Maybe we better check though, just to be sure…” He reached toward Sora’s limp body, and suddenly the King accelerated into action. He rolled forward, seized his Keyblade with lightning reactions and hurled it, blade first at Xenaort. Haerthos grinned and knew the strike was too fast to dodge. But Zuki motioned with his hands, and Riku’s Keyblade flashed into Xenahort’s hand, stopping the Mickey’s Blade in his tracks. As it fell to the ground with a clatter, Mickey snatched up Sora’s Keyblade and rushed at Xenahort. Xenahort smiled as Mickey flew at him, jumping, spinning, snarling, at all angles, as he easily deflected every blow. Mickey fell to the ground, and then quickly raced toward his Keyblade. He flashed like a blur in the wind, and he spun around, dual wielding the Keyblades of Darkness and Light. Xenahort smirked, and raised Riku’s Keyblade in a defensive stance.

Haerthos silently urged the King on, catching the King’s hint to stay in the shadows. He winced as Xenahort dealt a frightening blow to King Mickey’s torso, but then punched the air when the King rained a volley of blows onto the shuddering body of Xenahort. The King spun in the air, spinning the Keyblades like mini tornadoes, the gold and silver flashing in the sun. Sparks flew as the Keyblades smashed against each other as the King and Xenahort crashed together in the sunlight. But suddenly Xenahort stood back, smiling with triumph. Haerthos turned and saw Zuki, with a small silver knife pressed against the unconscious Sora’s neck. The King turned, but only saw a few drops of blood dripping down Sora’s neck. He dropped his Keyblades in defeat, and bowed his head, knowing that somehow, Xenahort had won. Haerthos lowered his head in shame. He should have helped… somehow…

Zuki collected the others, binding them with special spiritual rope, so that they were invisibly bound in front of Xenahort. He smiled, twirling their Keyblades in his hands. Suddenly he hurled them to the floor, and the King watched them clatter over the ground. “I have disabled the Keyblade’s connection to you and to Sora,” said Xenahort, snapping his fingers and opening up a dark, familiar portal, “So you and your hero won’t be able to call them when you awake. You should be thanking me. Instead of having you’re Keyblades being destroyed in front of your own eyes, you get to watch them fall in the dirt like common trash. The King suddenly looked up, a familiar fire in his tiny eyes.
“You’ll never get away with this!” He shouted, struggling against the invisible bonds that bound him, “Haerthos will stop you somehow!” Xenahort laughed, and Zuki almost fell to the ground in laughter.
“That weak little punk couldn’t stop a ball from bouncing,” laughed Zuki, hysterically wiping tears from his face, and Xenahort smiled in silent agreement.
“I doubt your friend, Haerthos is anywhere near here,” he said, the others oblivious to Zuki’s outburst of laughter, “And even if he is, he will never come to rescue you. He has been chained to that brat for 5,000 years! Do you realize what 5000 years without sleep, food, pleasure, or FEELING can do to you? You forget he is a spirit. Spirits don’t feel honor or heroism. Spirits feel nothing. They are nothing.” The King smiled sadly, and stared up at the tall Xenahort’s face.
“You underestimate him,” he said softly, the fire in his eyes replaced by a sad sort of determination.
“No,” hissed Xenahort, pulling the whole group into the portal with Zuki’s help, “It is you that overestimate him…” And with those words, they vanished into the night.

Haerthos stepped out of the wall, dazed and lost at the Kings words. The King had never said anything like that before. But then again, what Xenahort had said rang in his head. This was his chance. He could finally quit his job and DIE! Finally he could rest and not have to think about anything. He could flirt with the chicks in the afterlife and actually get something out of it! He could sleep as much as he wanted, and no one could tell him otherwise! HE WOULDN’T HAVE TO SAVE THE WORLD ANYMORE DAMMIT! He ran over to the two Keyblades on the ground, and tentatively picked up Sora’s Keyblade. He felt the rushing power of his star flowing through it, and he cradled it with joy and happiness. He opened his minicomputer and uploaded the Keyblade file. He accessed the Wielder File and the computer blipped and asked for the password. Smiling gleefully, he brought up the Keyblade and pointed it directly at the screen. As he smiled, he knew that a secret signal of information was being sent to his computer via the Keyblade. Technically only a wielder could do that but since Xenahort had disabled the Keyblade connection with Sora, technically anyone could be its wielder now. Including Haerthos..

He grinned as the computer recognized the password and entered the file. Haerthos did a quick scan of the contents before he found what he wanted. “KTF” he whispered, clicking on the secret file, “The Key Taker File.” The file opened and he saw his entire file, complete with criminal record, original hair color, and even sex appeal… I am not a MEDIUM! thought Haerthos, outraged as he looked at the M next to the item labeled SEX. After skipping over that, he finally came to what he was looking for. “Time Serving,” he whispered, clicking on the file. Inside was how long he was supposed to serve and any pardons he had received. There were none. Well that is going to change, thought Haerthos smugly, typing rapidly on the mini keyboard. Soon the empty column was filled by one pardon. It stated, “I hereby shorten the Keytakers serving time by 95,000 years, signed the Keyblade Wielder” Haerthos smiled and clicked OK. The computer gave a little whirl and beeped.

Suddenly it felt like a hundred chains had been lifted off Haerthos’s back. He gasped in shock as an infinite weight he had not even known was there was lifted and the sudden relief of pressure on his chest left him sucking in air like a vacuum. He felt as light as air and he finally realize how much weight he had been carrying for five thousand years. The weight he was forced to bear as punishment for his crime were finally gone. It was as if he was finally free from the bondage that had chained him to this brat for five thousand years! He shouted with joy and twirled the Keyblade in the air happily as he celebrated his newfound freedom. He quickly called up on his computer the quickest train to the afterlife and found out there was one leaving from Twilight Town later this night. That gave him enough time to have some fun before he left for home… As he gleefully thought about all the stuff he was going to do without Sora, he saw something glinting in the light. He bent down to look at it, and he saw that it was Sora’s crown medallion. It must have dropped in the struggle. He picked it up and found he took touch solid objects again. Hmmm, he wondered at his newfound power. It must have had something to do with being moth the wielder and the caretaker of this Keyblade. But it didn’t give him joy as it should have. As he stared down at the medallion, he felt a hard surge of something. What was it? It felt similar to the way he had felt about Ira, except a little different. Maybe… attachment? No it couldn’t be. Okay fine yes it was. Haerthos looked down at the medallion, his confession to the truth startling him. HE was attached to SORA? The kid who sucked his thumb while he slept? The kid who was a whiney little brat that didn’t do anything for anyone? Why was he feeling something for Sora? He stared at the medallion, and remembered Sora’s pact with Kairi. There hearts are intertwined…
Maybe he wanted that… Just maybe.

Haerthos stared down at the Keyblades lying on the ground, and then at his train ticket to paradise, and then down at the fallen crown medallion. He thought of the King, Sora, and then Ira. Ira. He stared for a while, feelings of torment blasting through his heart. He knew what he had to do… Sighing, he slipped the medallion over his head, feeling the cool silver against his chest. He picked up the two Keyblades, muttering to himself.
“This is going to cost me a fortune,” he groaned as he walked off into the sunset of Twilight Town.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right there it is. Please post, good or bad, and thanks to all the people that allready posted. Have good lives

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks. I guess Keyblade Smitey stopped replying, so thanks for being my only current fan. I really appreciate it. Any more comments before I update?

(If there are none, I may have to double post and I don't want to get banned.)

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay, first I want to apologize for double posting. I understand its agaisnt the rules and stuff, but I needed to post this next update. This was is REALLY long, and has some suggestive themes in it, so if you aren't patient and don't like suggestive themes, then you might want to skip some of the parts (normally in italics- Ira's new part). Here you go, and thanks for reading.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ira moaned as she shook her aching head, opening her sapphire eyes with a splitting headache. She put her head in her hands, groaning with the thumping inside her head. She slowly looked up, and took stock of her surroundings. She was in a bare stone room, empty except for a small spare bed in the corner. There were no windows, and the only way out was a large wooden door, complete with a fancy steel lock. Ira immediately crossed over to it, and reached for her kit. It wasn’t there. Ira groaned as she patted the empty space on her belt where her pack had been. She gazed around the room at her bare surroundings, and realized what had happened. It was a stun grenade. Zuki had stunned her, Haerthos had warned her, she had blacked out, and now she was in some dark dungeon with no way out. She tried to reach out for the Keyblade she was so familiar to, but it wasn’t there. She was truly alone…

Haerthos screamed as he twirled the Keyblades in a defensive stance. Two Samurai’s slashed their swords menacingly, and charged at our hero. Haerthos ran toward them, Keyblades glittering in the Twilight Sun. The swords flashed forward, and Haerthos brought the Keyblade of Light up, deflecting the sword, and smashing his other Keyblade into the Samurai’s stomach. It exploded in a maelstrom of white lightning, and Haerthos swung around to face the second one. Suddenly, time began to slow, and Haerthos smiled as the Samurai put forth his challenge. They stood there, frozen in time, until a unanimous signal from both of them ignited. They flashed forward, Keyblade versus sword, as they each slashed forward as fast as they could. Haerthos won. The Samurai fell in a slump, and disappeared in an explosion of white thorns. Haerthos panted in triumph, and sheathed his Keyblades carefully into his Invisipack. Ha, Sora and Mickey thought they were so cool, by summoning the Keyblade, when really all they were doing were activating the Keyblade’s self-email program that corresponded with the microscopic microchip on their fighting hand. It was quite simple… Haerthos walked onward, cautious of any more Nobodies he had to fight. He knew where the others probably were. In the World That Never Was. The same cliché never got old. So in order to get to the World That Never Was, he had to get to the virtual Twilight Town. In order to get to the VR Twilight Town, he had to get to the mansion. So that’s where he was headed.

As he walked down the streets of Twilight Town, he had to admit he found it refreshing to be his own wielder for once. And I am BEAST with these Keyblades, he thought, smiling smugly as he remembered his last victory over the Nobodies. Thinking about how beast he was, he jauntily walked along the beaten paths, ignorant to the buzzing feeling that had entered into his head. Before he had a chance to say, “Hey what are you doing with that hammer?” he was struck in the gut and sent headlong into a brick wall. Groaning, Haerthos struggled to his feet as he saw three Berserkers advancing on him from the shadows. He had been too occupied in his own self-glory to notice them. “I’ll give them something to notice,” he muttered, activating the self-delivery matrix, and the Keyblades flashed into his hands with a graceful flourish. He crossed them in defense, and braced himself as the closest Berserker brought down his hammer-blade in a devastating blow. The crashing force of a thousand pounds of empty shell came crashing down on Haerthos’s frail body. To put in layman’s terms, he slumped to the ground in a broken stupor. The three Berserkers advanced slowly, as Haerthos struggled to get to his feet. A couple of ribs were broken, maybe a leg too. He raised his Keyblade and muttered “Cure,” The voice-coded activation matrix would access the Medi-Program, and activate its Medical Ray, just in case the recipient was too hurt to move. It was one of the ‘Magic Powers’ that Haerthos just programmed into the Keyblade instead of having to perform the action. And he was VERY grateful today. He felt the biological purifying genes of the Keyblade seep into his skin, and his bones knitting themselves together. He rose up, Keyblades whirling in each hand, grunting as his injuries healed. He was back. This time he lowered his center of gravity, his Keyblades moving slowly and surely, like a cobra about to strike. The Berserkers struck again, and this time Haerthos jumped forward to meet the hammerblade in mid-strike. He cross struck the hammer with his Keyblades, locking himself to the Berserker’s weapon. Quick as flash, he vaulted around it, landing squarely on the slashing hammerblade. He shimmied down the shaft, the Berserker watching in rising confusion. Stupid, Haerthos thought, and dual cross slash ended the Nobody’s meaningless existence.

He spun around to face the other two Berserkers, who had been joined by a score of Dusks. He smiled as he sheathed Mickey’s Keyblade, and pulled a small red orb from his pack. With the Keyblade came something Sora and the others called a “Drive Orb,” a secret government upgrade for the Keyblade. It opened up new doorways that were never before imaginable. Sora used this red orb to transform into something he called ‘Valor Form.’ Haerthos wondered how it would work on him. He held the orb high in front of him, his contact with the orb activating the Drive Orb’s connection with the Keyblade. He shouted in agony as his body suddenly surged with fiery energy. He felt his muscles contracting and flexing to there fullest extent, the surging power of strength coursing through his veins. He felt his all powerful body lifting off the ground, the awesome might of the Drive Orb filling his entire being, creating a spherical force field of crimson energy around him. He curled himself into a ball, trying to hold in the massive explosion of energy inside him, but it exploded outward, arching his back, his hands forced backward as the maelstrom of power left radiated outward. The Dusks flew backward, incinerated by the blast of crimson light. Haerthos slowly fell to the ground, his shoes landing firmly on the ground. He whistled in amazement, as his normally black clothes were replaced by shining crimson combat shinguards, blistering red undersuit, and a fearsome scarlet breastplate and vest. If this was Valor Form, he couldn’t imagine what happened in Final… He raised his Keyblade in amazement. The Keyblade of Light and Darkness were fused into one magnificent Keyblade. It had an amazingly thick shaft, and was surrounded by shining gold plating, that extended in jagged edges near the end. It ended at the tip in a mushroom shaped blade, extending to the side like a gigantic golden axe. Haerthos checked is file for the new Keychain. Magnum, he whistled as he brought his new Keyblade in front of him in a guarding position. The two Berserkers were joined by two more, and a score of Dusks materialized in front of Haerthos, brandishing their wavy arms in menace. Haerthos smiled like a kid at Christmas, and swung Magnum experimentally. “Bring ‘em on,” he whispered, as the mob of Nobodies rushed toward him.

Ira tapped the stone walls experimentally. They seemed rock solid. She circled the room again and kicked the door experimentally. It was solid as oak. She sighed and sat down on the bed, depressed and tired. She tried reaching out to Haerthos or the Keyblade, but they were out of range. As a spirit she couldn’t eat, but she still felt the pains of hunger racking through her stomach. She groaned and put her head in her hands. Suddenly, she heard a sliding noise, and she leapt to her feet. The door quivered slightly, and then it opened up to reveal a tall, dark figure. Ira’s heart leaped when she thought it might be Haerthos, but it fell even further when Zuki stood in the doorway. He was smiling, staring contently at her, and this time there was no mistaking his gaze. “What do you want, Zuki?” spat Ira, staring hard at the dark haired figure, daring him to come closer. Zuki shrugged and casually stepped into the room. Ira leapt backward, fists raised in defense. Zuki laughed softly, his violet eyes still gazing upon Ira, unblinking. Ira felt a flutter of fear in her stomach, and nonchalantly tried to circle around to the door. Zuki countered it, sliding smoothly to block her exit. Suddenly she rushed him, trying to smash through Zuki and into freedom. Zuki moved quick as lightning, grabbing her wrists and flipping her soundlessly over with her own momentum. Ira gasped in pain as she landed on her back, with Zuki keeping a tight grip on her wrists. He pinned her arms back to the floor and positioned himself over her to kiss her mouth. But Ira’s knee accelerated upward, and no matter if your spirit or human, that place always hurts. Zuki gasped in the extreme pain, and doubled over in agony. Ira got up shakily, and raced to the door. But Zuki painfully raised a hand and snapped his fingers. A light blinked somewhere, and Ira ran headfirst into an invisible wall. Painfully she fell backward, arms pinwheeling in panic, and landed squarely on top of Zuki, recovering from the agonizing pain. In a tremendous effort, Zuki pushed her off, and moved in again, but Ira punched him in the gut and ran to the bed. She kicked a side post, and it snapped like rotten wood. Growling, she picked up the broken metal spar, and brandished it in defense. Zuki slowly stood, backing away from the raging Ira, his lip bleeding conspicuously. He backed through the door and stared at Ira for a moment.
“You are perfect,” he whispered, his eyes blazing with hatred as well as lust now, “Xenahort was right. You are the perfect specimen.”
“Perfect WHAT?!?!” shouted Ira, eyes burning with the fire only a woman can have.
“You heard me,” whispered Zuki, his eyes burning a ghostly violet, “And you will submit. Eventually…” and with those parting words, he slammed the door. Ira moved slowly to the bed, the rain of despair finally pouring down on her. She lay down on her bed and cried, the tears of her sadness and loss running down her leg onto the cold stone floor.

Haerthos stood, panting as the Berserker slowly advanced on him. He had fought at least a two hundred Nobodies in the past five minutes. He lost count at 156. Berserkers and Dusks came at him like a flood of white thorns, and he had shouted like a madman as he hacked left and right with Magnum. Even the power of the Valor Form had been used up. He stood, holding Magnum, the eternal weight of exhaustion bearing down on his shoulders. It was almost as bad as being chained to that Keyblade. Almost. Haerthos roared tiredly, his Keyblade lowering in exhaustion. The Berserker charged forward, and Haerthos, straining in the effort of lifting the massive Keyblade, lifted it upward, and slashed in the air one final time. The Berserker continued to rush forward, its hammerblade raised in attack. Haerthos sighed in relief, and slumped to the ground in rest. The Berserker halted, looking confused that its enemy had apparently surrendered. Then it roared and brought its hammer up to smash into Haerthos’s exhausted frame. Suddenly it froze, its eyes widening in shock, and shattered into infinite pieces, which vanished in puffs of white smoke. Wow those, speed strike attacks sure take a while to work out, thought Haerthos, closing his eyes in exhaustion, fatigue weighing down on his bones like lead. Sometimes it didn’t pay to be visible and solid again. Even though now he could eat sushi. I haven’t eaten sushi for 5000 years, thought Haerthos, savoring the taste of fresh fish wrapped a heavenly rice wrap. But he had worse things to worry about. He lay for a while on the ground, gathering his strength as the exhaustion slowly left his bones. He stood, feeling restored, and the Valor Form Energy slowly receded from his body. He stood, normal in his black clothes, holding a flaming red orb in his hand. He pocketed it in his pack, and walked on into mystical sunset of Twilight Town, heading to a familiar hole in a stone wall…

Haerthos walked along, munching sushi in the Woods before the Mansion. This place was always nice this time of year. The leaves were dark, the forest haunted, and dark shadows flitted everywhere. Yup, same old, same old. He was walking along the beaten path to the Mansion when suddenly he heard a familiar voice behind him.
“Hey you!” He turned around to see Seifer and his gang striding toward him. Haerthos groaned. He had forgotten how annoying this guy could be. Fighting him in Struggle was a piece of cake, but his face was enough to kill anyone out here.
“What do you want, Seifer?” he shouted to Seifer, as the gang drew closer.
“How’d you know my name, loser?” said Seifer, seizing Haerthos by the front of his jacket and pinning him up against a tree. Haerthos groaned. He’d forgotten that the last time he saw Seifer, he was an invisible spirit, so Seifer didn’t recognize him. This was going to be fun… “I said, how did you know my name!” he shouted again, dropping Haerthos to the ground with a thud.
“Yeah, we haven’t seen you ‘round here, ya know,” said Rai, simple and eloquent as usual.
“Hurt him,” said Fuu, softly, motioning emotionlessly to Haerthos.
“Ooh, ooh, let me help!” shouted Vivi excitedly, jumping up and down in… well, excitement. Seifer smiled, cracking his knuckles loudly.
“I don’t know who you are, or where you came from, but you’re on our turf, and you need to be taught a lesson in respecting your superiors.” Haerthos sighed, and brushed off his plain black clothes. This could get tiresome.

Suddenly he rushed Seifer, a move none of them had expected. His fist collided with Seifer’s jaw, cracking like thunder on impact. He slung the shocked Seifer onto Rai, and grabbed Vivi by the hat. Vivi squealed like a pig as Haerthos picked him, and swung him around in a circle. Faster and faster he swung, until Vivi was a shining blur of blue and purple, and he let fly at the emotionless Fuu. Vivi screeched as he smacked into Fuu, the two of them tumbling in a lopsided heap. The gang was decimated in a matter of seconds. Haerthos brushed off his clothes again, and walked wordlessly to the Old Mansion. Being beastly could get boring sometimes…

Ira lay, sleeping on her bed, broken spar lying next to her at the ready. She really was beautiful, thought Zuki, staring at the monitor in the Security Lab. She had been sleeping for the past couple of hours, and Zuki had stopped by to check on things. So far she was the same, angry, hot, and difficult. Zuki had to admit she was being hard to crack. But he had confidence she would. Women always did under his influence. And then she was broken, and under their control, Xenahort would unleash his master plan. But Ira had to be theirs, and it was Zuki’s job to break her. He smiled. He always enjoyed the first test…

Ira was actually only pretending to sleep. In reality she was really wide awake; searching for the hidden camera she knew was there. If I was a camera, where would I hide? she thought, searching her mind for any answers that might present themselves. None did, so she just lay there, feigning sleep. Suddenly a hissing noise filled the room, and she had to stop herself from jumping up. She lay still, hearing the door creak open, and footsteps enter. She closed her grip on the broken spar, hearing the footsteps come closer and closer. When she judged the presence to be about right behind her, she spun around like lightning, and flashed the metal spar upward. She gasped as the spar flew right through Zuki and clattered against the stone wall. Zuki smiled and advanced on her. Ira through a punch at his weak spot again, but he easily sidestepped it and climbed onto the bed. Ira gasped, and crawled backward off the bed. But she hit the wall, and stared in horror as Zuki towered over her, smiling with a mouth full of pearly white teeth. She shut her eyes in terror, as he slowly reached for her, awaiting that final touch of cold skin. But it didn’t come. Ira opened her eyes to see Zuki kissing her, but she didn’t feel anything. She cautiously prodded him with her finger, but her hand passed right through Zuki’s body, like a ghost. Ira stared in shock, and then the realization of what happened burst inside her like flames. “ZUKI!” she shouted in rage to the empty room, the hologram of Zuki still kissing her again and again. She tried to push him off, but her hands went right through the hologram. Eventually, she had to stand up, with the holographic Zuki still kissing holographic kisses at her. It was humiliating. She heard laughter echo through the stone room, and she knew that Zuki was watching and having one hell of a time. She screamed and tried to run from the hologram, which chased her around the room. Finally she gave up, sitting on her bed with the transparent hologram straddling her and kissing her endlessly.

Zuki watched Ira’s situation in hysterics. He had forgotten what it was like to pull one like that. He watched Ira’s look of complete disgust as the hologram kissed her again and again without her feeling anything. “Just wait Ira, you haven’t seen anything yet,” he voiced aloud, smiling evilly as he double checked the computer panel. He found the file for Hologram Control and opened it up. There were the Hologram’s main systems and effects. The “Kissing” effect was activated. Zuki searched for what he was looking for, and found it. Smiling evilly, he clicked it, and lay back to watch the fireworks. An artificial voice repeated the command aloud “Command received, initiating program ‘Seductive Stripping’.” Zuki roared with laughter as below Ira started to scream.

Haerthos fiddled with the lock on the door of the mansion. Someone had put up a new lock since the last time they had been there. Sora could just point his little Keyblade at it and make it unlock, but this time Haerthos had to do it for himself again. It was strange; pointing the Keyblade at the door, and then unlocking it himself when time froze. Haerthos screw around with the lock for a few more seconds, and then, click, it popped open. He let a breath out relief as time sped back up, and he walked down, straight into the Mansion’s bowels. He hadn’t seen any Nobodies in the last few minutes, and he didn’t want to run into any in the future. He cautiously entered the Mansion, looking left and right before entering the main hall. Now, the computer was in the basement right, he thought, trying to remember. He opened up the map of Twilight Town he had downloaded at the plaza, and checked the Mansion section. First door on the right up the stairs. He cautiously walked up the stairs, ready to deal with any unsuspected threats. None presented themselves, so he opened the door, and peeked inside. The floor was still gone and that meant no one had been here since the last time we had. Haerthos slowly walked down the stairs, carefully checking to make sure his Keyblades were ready to summon. They were, so he carefully opened a door, and stepped inside. Sure enough, the computer console was still there, up and running. The power was running low, and the screens a bit dusty, but other then that they were running perfectly. Haerthos crossed the room to the computer, and wiped some dust off the keyboard. It beeped and a static artificial voice said, “Password?” Haerthos frowned, and racked his brains for the answer. What was it? Something to do with ice cream. Pistachio? Chocolate? Raspberry Ripple? It was a strange flavor, he remembered. Sweet, but bitter. Wait, not bitter… more like… salty… “Sea- Salty Ice cream!” Haerthos shouted in sudden remembrance, and the computer beeped in conclusion. It whirred to life and suddenly a thin laser emitted from the ceiling and hung in midair. Haerthos remembered this part. He looked around to make sure he was alone. He was. Something wasn’t right. This place should be swarming with Nobodies, but he hadn’t seen a single one since he entered the Mansion. Shrugging at his mysterious good fortune, he reached out hesitantly and touched the beam. He felt his body shine with silver light, and he saw his body being digitized slowly. His fingers transformed into 0’s and 1’s, and his legs were already converted into data. He began to mutter something about computers always crashing on him, but he was halted in mid-mutter as his mouth was transformed into data, and he entered into the alternate Twilight Town.

Haerthos opened his eyes to the same room, the same laser, and the same silver glow. For a second he thought the program had failed, but then he saw the smashed computer on the side and knew he had come to the right place. “The alternate Twilight Town,” he whispered as he marveled at the most amazing piece of virtual reality created by the government yet. Once DiZ, or Ansem the Wise as he was most formerly called, had stolen the research from LIGHT Industries, he had not hesitated to use it for his own revenge. But it was still amazing. He ignored the doors leading to the outside virtual world, and went directly to the main room. He opened a shining silver door and saw the grey tarnished room. In the corner, untouched by anyone, was the portal to the World Betwixt and Between, then the World That Never Was. It shone black, purple, and green menacingly, radiating the same darkness that had repelled Roxas before. Haerthos was immune to it, being a spirit, but it still had a pretty negative effect on him. He didn’t hesitate. He strode purposefully across the room, and walked into the dark portal. Inside was the world Betwixt and Between.

Haerthos was blinded by a sudden flash of light. When it receded, he saw that he was back in the right world. A cascade of colors raced in an endless cyclone around him, matched by an endless maelstrom of glyphs, symbols, and signs. He was ‘magically’ suspended over the endless cyclone, but Haerthos knew about the special hovering ‘invisbridges’ that were built all over the place these days. That was not what worried him. What worried him was the fact that the other end of the tunnel was sealed shut. And the fact that there was an entire army of Nobodies guarding the exit. They all turned to look at him, blank grey eyes glinting in the light. Haerthos turned slowly around, but another group of Nobodies cut off his retreat. They slowly surrounded him, tentacles, claws, swords, hammers, and boxes bristling menacingly. Haerthos gulped, and summoned his Keyblades in a flash. This was going to be nasty. The Nobodies felt the surging power of two Keyblades, and howled as they charged forward. Haerthos screamed, both in bravery and panic, as he leapt to meet the charging army of shells, and maybe to his own death.

Okay, that was it. Congratulations if you read all of it. If not, its okay, it was REALLY Long. Anyway, please tell me what you think, and if you like it or not. Have good lives.

Last edited:
R

Riku's Dawn

OMG, the STRIPPING program!O_O I don't know how you think of stuff like this! ;_; You're 2 years older than me.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Hah. I love the humor bit. The stripping program wins. xD

I also like how you make the keyblade cure, very interesting. Though I only read the two most recent chapters, I find your writing really great. Good use of verbs and adjectives!

Consider me a fan. <3

Keyblade Smitey

I am SO sorry I haven't posted! I was grounded for a week and forgot to check this for a while before that, but let me just say YOU ROCK! (or Roxas, lol)

I love this fic, even if Zuki is a derranged pervert and can't wait to see Sora's re-action to his Keytaker not only being visable but holding his Keyblade!!

Updart soon, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back