• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Card Strengthening Missions and Rewards List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nial

Awards
I can't be sure about the stats because I can't HP that card, I don't even have it. All I can do is rely on jwiki and I've just checked it again - that's what it says 11274/11274. So yeah, pretty low stats, other cards are not exactly top tier either :/
well, i think i'll just power up my assist cards, then.

I don't get the new new missions, I already helped to defeat a high level Trident Anchor but didn't get a reward (or the mission to begin with).

i got them after i finished a mythril mission, try completing another mission and see if they pop up.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The new quests are simple enough:

These missions are in a chain and expire on the 17th:
Defeat 1 Raid Boss Variant of Level 10 or Higher to get a New Hairstyle (!!)
Defeat 1 Raid Boss Variant of Level 15 or Higher to get 10 Mog Coins
Defeat 1 Raid Boss Variant of Level 20 or Higher to get a new Outfit (Neverland inspired pirate outfit)
Defeat 1 Raid Boss Variant of Level 25 or Higher to get 5 Mog Coins (what an underwhelming finish!)

and

This mission expires on the 12th, hurry hurry hurry!:
Defeat 1 Raid Boss Variant of Level 50 or Higher to get an SR+ Riku & Mickey Magic Card

The first new hairstyle in the game! Note that all the Trident Anchors are Variants. The old Raid Boss chain continues to the 21st, though good luck getting it against these iron-hide Variant whales.

Last edited:

Nial

Awards
how can you get to a level 50 in a day, i mean yes the reward is a SR+, but come on... the first one was a level 18, now we got one to level 37, and after level 35 they're going up one level at time, we're never gonna make it ;_;

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I feel your pain, Nial.

It turns out I was wrong about the easy quest line: after the initial 4, you're given another set of 6 that also ends on the 17th. ...Why did they break it up like that?

I only know the first quest, which is a Level 30 or higher for 10 Mog Coins. Presumably it goes up through 35, 40, 45, 50 and 55 but who knows what's tied to it. I feel almost sorry I've got to go to bed early tonight because this might be my team's best shot!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
how can you get to a level 50 in a day, i mean yes the reward is a SR+, but come on... the first one was a level 18, now we got one to level 37, and after level 35 they're going up one level at time, we're never gonna make it ;_;

I suppose it must be possible? The main Vulpes team is up to 48 right now (I feel really bad for not helping much since I play considerably less during the weekend).

That deadline is really unfortunate though.

gnurtanio

Awards

if you ask how?? i give you a tips and maybe some of you already knows.. once the raid boss appear try to kill that boss less than 15 minutes if you can. the next raid boss will appear in 3 minutes and the raid boss level increase by 2. if you manage to kill less than 5 minutes, the next raid boss will appear in 1 minute and the raid boss level increase by 3.. try to gather some strong players or join in strong group in order to make it.

Not to bragging my team. my team made to LV 62 in 3 hours, after that there was a bug, that makes the raid boss appear with no cooldown when defeated and the level not increasing after that, funny eh, but thats the truth..

Imagine if you fight with Number 1 Team, you might see they such a monster when attacking the raid boss and a Super Level Raid Boss (LV 65 +++)..

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I don't plan on being up much longer but the fifth mission of the second set (Raid Boss Lv 50, the 9th overall) rewards a Huey, Dewey and Louie SR Assist card. (I'd stay up longer if we were on the brink of the Level 55 we'd need next, but we're at 52, so I'll have to just go to bed unsatisfied)

EDIT: Wait, Prism on my team is saying the reward is a comparably paltry 15 Mog Coins, with no following missions. That sets me to rest, lemme tell you. The remaining prizes in the set are also all Mog Coins - sorry I didn't mention them.

Last edited:

Nial

Awards
nevermind, we managed to get the boss to lv 50 *_* the Riku and Mickey card is awesome, my first SR+ *-* the Huey, Dewey & Louie card instead... well, it kinda sucks...

Tsurugi

Awards
Okay my party is at a lv 48 now and we are killing it in about 4 minutes so I think we can get the SR+ Riku/Mickey card :D My first SR+ and soon my 2nd will be the Roxas Sora card!

gnurtanio

Awards
Now I realised that the new system of raid boss has been removed.. now the chance to get high level Raid boss is really hard, and LUX gain is really low.. i dont know if i can make this one..

dekaol

Banned
Awards
did anyone get the rewards damage contest??
i think i dont get it
i manage 450k++ on the red trident but i dont get the kupo fruit so where is it

Tsurugi

Awards
did anyone get the rewards damage contest??
i think i dont get it
i manage 450k++ on the red trident but i dont get the kupo fruit so where is it

I didn't get anything yet either, they're doing maintenance 13:00 till 16:00 japanese time so after that I think we'll have it.

gnurtanio

Awards
Another Slightly impossible mission appear. Anyone already got their damage contest reward?? Its been 2 hours since maintenance and i'm still not get my reward.. Is Anyone got their reward?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Another Slightly impossible mission appear. Anyone already got their damage contest reward?? Its been 2 hours since maintenance and i'm still not get my reward.. Is Anyone got their reward?
Not me and no one in party got theirs. Maybe we will get it once the Tridont Anchor event i over...

YukiYashaH

Awards
Wait why did they had a maintenance then???
Are there any subs right now? Maybe that's the reason...?
And the first post says there's still one day left for the distribution (it says 11/13~11/15)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Are there any subs right now? Maybe that's the reason...?
And the first post says there's still one day left for the distribution (it says 11/13~11/15)
Ok then we must wait a day, tomorrow we can freak out then.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Ok then we must wait a day, tomorrow we can freak out then.
And if they don't give out tomorrow, we can hope for free items~ since it'll be a bug >D

EDIT: OMG, I just got them all! O_O

Last edited:

gnurtanio

Awards
Yay.. got all my prize and i'm suprised i got 2x King mickey And Riku SR+ !?!?!? Yay!!!! High chance to get My First High Purity SR+... 3 Left.. Hope you guys get the same Prize.. ( ^o^ ) b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back