• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Card Strengthening Missions and Rewards List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dekaol

Banned
Awards
ummm sorry again @_@
is anyone know where spot lebel 20 wizard?
thx

its seem appearance place wizards had change
thx

BluberryStar

Awards
So, should I make all of them with borders?

You too, Blu, do you think the borders everywhere would be better? and you're welcome :)
Well, as I said above - I don't really have a way to dig the info myself, but maybe Grellmax could help. I'll PM him about it.
I think it would look better with borders, well... that's my personal preference. Not sure what the others think tho...
Grellmax? ok :) thx

WOW.. You got a skill?? Are you use Raise Draw?? what kind of card do you get?? An Boosted Card Or Not.. i'm curious about that skill thing.., is that skill only exist in boosted card, or not ??.. i need reference before i use my only 1 Raise Ticket..
Yes I drew my 3 Raise Tickets and got 2 R+ cards with skills, the other one doesn't have skills with it. So there IS a chance that you might not get a skill from Raise Draws. Rare AND hard to get... that's how SE works afterall...I still don't know what it does, especially the percentages... and not only boosted cards have skills, ALL cards that you draw using Raise Ticket is attached to a skill, if you're lucky...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

so it says here that she has Card Up II Lv 1, don't know what the 2nd picture says...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

and this R+ Simba has the skill Attack Up I Lv 1 to it...
does anyone know what the percentage is for?

jRPGFan

Awards
I think that blue 発動率 means "Chance to be activated". It's 10% for both cards. Also +15% to Defense for Selphie and +5% to Attack for Simba

BluberryStar

Awards
I need suggestions.
I need 550k dmg on the RB before the week ends, and I can only reach 530k. So close >_< I'm aiming for that 45 MMs.
Should I LC R+ Roxas [Attack]? Or should I add in R+ Roxas [Speed] into my deck? but since Wishing Lamp doesn't boost Speed type cards it feels like a waste, but [Speed] Roxas is boosted anyway... so should I put it in?
Here's my deck

LmX7Vai.png

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I can only assume you've used your Fairy Godmother, Blueberry?

BluberryStar

Awards
Nope :/ I want to make sure I have the right amount of attack before I can use FMG... and I think I'm saving that for better card rewards on next week. Well, since it lasts for a week it wouldn't hurt to use it... but which card?

jRPGFan

Awards
I would just do the Card Stats with the borders, the other stuff looks cleaner without them
OK, reverted it back to borders for card stats only :)

I need suggestions.
I need 550k dmg on the RB before the week ends, and I can only reach 530k. So close >_< I'm aiming for that 45 MMs.
Should I LC R+ Roxas [Attack]? Or should I add in R+ Roxas [Speed] into my deck? but since Wishing Lamp doesn't boost Speed type cards it feels like a waste, but [Speed] Roxas is boosted anyway... so should I put it in?
By the looks of it, if you LC Roxas [R+] Power you might have a chance at achieving that 550k, but you don't have that many good Power cards. On the other hand you have s bit more of good Speed cards. In other words it's either aiming for intermediate missions on the both Raid Bosses that come next, or aim for lower intermediate rewards for the Green RB and advanced rewards for Blue RB, depending on which Roxas you LC. At the same we have no idea if the prizes will change. So it's a blind betting :\
As for FMG I think I'd compile the decks for the next 2 RBs, look at the non Magic cards that are there in both cases and FMG it.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
And with the Wizards dead, I move on to open boxes for the next solid week.

Kafiezal

Awards
And with the Wizards dead, I move on to open boxes for the next solid week.

Same here. Hopefully they will add another few heartless missions when they introduce the new raid boss tomorrow/later today.

BluberryStar

Awards
OK, reverted it back to borders for card stats only :)

By the looks of it, if you LC Roxas [R+] Power you might have a chance at achieving that 550k, but you don't have that many good Power cards. On the other hand you have s bit more of good Speed cards. In other words it's either aiming for intermediate missions on the both Raid Bosses that come next, or aim for lower intermediate rewards for the Green RB and advanced rewards for Blue RB, depending on which Roxas you LC. At the same we have no idea if the prizes will change. So it's a blind betting :\
As for FMG I think I'd compile the decks for the next 2 RBs, look at the non Magic cards that are there in both cases and FMG it.

I reached 550k dmg without FMG so it's all good :) I'll save that card for better rewards for the upcoming week, hopefully... And yeah, seeing that the Keyblade Bonus for the Raid boss change every week, you gotta consider which cards to power up. And the next is Rock Splitter which requires Power type cards. You're right, I'm afraid I can't reach any higher than lower intermediate for the Green RB, seeing that Power type cards are not my best arsenal... but thx J :) I'll use my FMG wisely from now on...

jRPGFan

Awards
So, um, I've just discovered the missions for the next few Raid Bosses and guess what, they're identical the first set D: Oh well, at least they have more Kupo Fruits there...

Kafiezal

Awards
So, um, I've just discovered the missions for the next few Raid Bosses and guess what, they're identical the first set D: Oh well, at least they have more Kupo Fruits there...

Well that's a little disappointing, but you're right more Kupo Nuts is still good and it'll be easier to limit cut the new SFR card.

But I wanted a new card :mad:

jRPGFan

Awards
Well that's a little disappointing, but you're right more Kupo Nuts is still good and it'll be easier to limit cut the new SFR card.
But I wanted a new card :mad:
Speaking of cards... Where are the rewards for the first RB? D: If they actually plan on distributing all rewards on 11/14 that would be kinda low :\ I've had high hopes for that Power Card...

Nial

Awards
yeah, i can't even reach 500K damage for this new boss... i'm screwed...

Tsurugi

Awards
Didn't get 500K previous boss, luckily already reached 550K on this one without the Roxas boost card :D

kreezy64

Awards
To divide the mission types, the Damage done to Raid Boss Missions will be posted here
First of a warning to everyone:
▲ Although the Raid Bosses will be available until 11/10 23:59 JST, the mission will have their own time limit
▲ The Damage that is counted is the ダメージ - the damage the character does himself, without the chain combo!! Don't look at the Total Damage Done, that ダメージ line is the one you need!!

Now for the missions themselves:
▲ Tier 1 - Red Trident Anchor. Mission time limit: 10/31 ~ 11/3 23:59 JST. Effective Keyblade: Desire Lamp(デザイアーランプ)
 ● Beginner Missions and Rewards:
  ■ Deal 200 000+ Damage to get Mog Medal x3
  ■ Deal 250 000+ Damage to get Mog Medal x5
  ■ Deal 300 000+ Damage to get Mog Medal x10

● Intermediate Missions and Rewards:
  ■ Deal 350 000+ Damage to get Ripe Kupo Fruit x1
  ■ Deal 400 000+ Damage to get Mog Medal x15

● Advanced Missions and Rewards:
  ■ Deal 450 000+ Damage to get Mog Medal x20
  ■ Deal 500 000+ Damage to get Seifer, Fuu & Rai [SR] Attack (???)
  ■ Deal 550 000+ Damage to get Mog Medal x45

● Ultra Missions and Rewards:
  ■ Deal 600 000+ Damage to get Seifer, Fuu & Rai [SR] Attack (???)
  ■ Deal 650 000+ Damage to get Mog Medal x80

● Special Mission:
  ■ Deal 700 000+ Damage to get Riku & King Mickey [SR+] Magic (???)

▲ Tier 2 - Green Trident Anchor. Mission time limit: 11/4 ~ 11/7 until the maintenance. Effective Keyblade: Rock Splendor(ロックスプレンダー)
  ■ The Missions for this Raid Boss are identical to the first one's

▲ Tier 3 - Blue Trident Anchor. Mission time limit: 11/7 after maintenance ~ 11/10 23:59 JST. Effective Keyblade: Last Resort(ラストリゾート)
  ■ The Missions for this Raid Boss are identical to the first one's

Starting from 11/11 00:00 JST ~11/17 23:59 JST, Trident Anchor will be the Raid Boss and starting from 11/14 after maintenance ~ 11/17 23:59 JST, Trident Anchor Subspecies will be added to the mix. Effective Keyblade: Starlight(スターライト)

Looks like the reward distribution date has been changed to 11/13~11/15. Seeing as I didn't get any rewards for the first Raid Boss it's quite likely that all rewards will be distributed during that time period.

by starting with the 'beginner missions' bullet point and saying all the missions are identical to the first one, does that only mean the beginner missions for the other two raids or are the intermediate and other missions included as well?

jRPGFan

Awards
by starting with the 'beginner missions' bullet point and saying all the missions are identical to the first one, does that only mean the beginner missions for the other two raids or are the intermediate and other missions included as well?
Oh my, I've missed that one D: Absolutely all missions are identical - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Ultra (yeah, have no idea for a better translation :D) and Special Missions. Thanks for pointing that out, will update the information right away. Also found out that in order to complete the Bonus mission one needs to attain 700 000+ damage on all three bosses, to get a single SR+ :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back