• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Card Trading Suggestion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bankai8299

Awards
i've been around khx since december and i've enjoyed every second of it but there is always something missing whether this or stuff i can't think of right now i feel they should implement a card trading system but to avoid trolls and not make it too over powered i feel they should be the same rank to be allowed to be traded for i think the system should be designed in the player info where you can trade between players for sr sr+ r+ even n and n+ my thing is there needs to be more done i'm gonna be posting a few more suggestions too but at the moment this is my main priority is to wait for this to be implemented also i feel that they shouldn't do what a lot of people are doing which is banning ip trades because some people have siblings i feel there should be a limit to daily trades which is a limit of 3 or 4 i feel they need to also limit high purity to 1 trade if they implement this that would make sure no trolls and no broken system

Last edited:

bankai8299

Awards
exactly and i guess you have a point about the lc's too and i feel they should also possibly add some sort of twist that you benefit out of with the trade system maybe trade missions or some sort of thing that works in the trade system with a low chance of happening

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
This is a game meant for premium players. If card trading is allowed, they won't even pay that much. Like a Gashapon machine, premium players will just draw and draw till they can HP their cards. They are willing to pay to be that strong, thousands of dollars are spent by the very top ranked players. There is no way a non-paying player has the right to complain about the difference in strength in the system.

Card trading will give rise to low level people having super strong cards and many "empty" accounts just to store cards, etc. It will make the system even more complicated and tougher to control.

Also, I do not know what you mean by trolls. I really need an explanation on how a browser game like KHx can have trolls.

Don't forget that majority of the players are from the beta period. Non-paying players like me take a lot of time and luck to be sufficiently strong. It took me 5 months to have a full HP SR+ assist deck and make more than 100million lux per week, and right now I just have my 4th HP SR+ attack card in my deck and can earn at least 250million lux per week.

I have read your posts in other threads and they are very selfish. The amount of gameplay and access provided to free players is tremendous. We draw the cards at the same rate as the premium players. When you get strong enough and join a good A class team, your team can provide you with so many mission rewards. The community has been very friendly and good sporting all this time, there are some opposing teams that created their own threads just to chat with each other during that one day.

Please be thankful to the things we are able to enjoy, eg. we are already having Combo Plus and more Orihalcons as mission rewards. There is no right to complain about anything unless you are paying a lot and are still not strong, and even then its luck. Don't forget that games like KHx (your tv shows as well) are meant to generate profits for the respective organizations. Businesses can resort to all sort of dirty methods to earn money (eg. look at the amount of Disney Infinity figures).

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I might be wrong, but by "trolls", he might have meant the top players who have strong cards.

They are not trolls. They worked hard or paid for their prestigious cards and they earned those. In addition, if they still have their own matches, they are hardly overpowered. For us, maybe, but certainly not for those their own size.

gnurtanio

Awards
well. Top Player paid the game, so that means they have privilege. if they add trading system, i'm not interested in this game. its too easy to make LC SR+ card. by having 3 accounts in the same team, you will have 12 Cards Roxas and Axel, 3 Xion SR+ in this limited mission. and imagine the previous Easter Egg event how many Yensids are the premium players will get if they have more than 1 account.

A simple game like this doesn't need trading system to another account. i prefer like this. some people use a "bad Way" to get strong if they add trading system, believe me, i already see this a lot in my country, even a elementary schooler can do it (You know what i mean, Right??)

so if you want your deck decorated with SR+ or SR High purity, than you need to work hard to reach there. you will get there as long as you dont quit the game, or become a leechers.

bankai8299

Awards
you give a good point gnutanio i guess i was being selfish in the thought because my main reason is i can't find a active team and i hold all my teams by myself even when i've got level 170s on my team

Tigerruss

Awards
I actually think a trade system would instantly bump up most of the A rank teams to fully HPed SR+ cards. Which potentially could make them be a match for premium players. (if those premium players don't buy enough eithers.)
It would also make lower ranking premium player (probably also in A rank) able to more easily get HPed boosted cards. (trading with members of their team for specific cards)
And honestly this is a bad thing, because in a way it would actually level the playing field a bit in the mid to high ranks, and would conversely make a feeling of powerlessness in the lower ranks. Though if the playing field was actually leveled that would be EXTREMELY bad for business. Since they make money off of inequality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back