• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion A COMPUTER??!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

In the new trailer, BHK tries to hit Diz, but goes right theough him, and you can see him turn into binary where he is hit. They are in what looks like C.O. , but in kind of a computery area. what if castle oblivion is computerized? Naimie(SRRY for misspell) could mabye only change memories, then Caslte oblivion makes computer worlds of the memories??? This might be.mabye. I think it makes at least a little bit of sence, with the new trailer.:confused: :)

Dream Heart

whoa 0_O I never thought of that but you do got a point there, maybe Castle Oblivion IS a computer because: 1. when Sora think of Kairi, Kairi appears but Namine appears in Kairi place in some digital way. 2. when Riku found Mickey but Mickey is a illusion. 3. when Riku beat Riku Replica the 2nd time, Riku Replica faded in some digital way.

Chosenoneknuckles

what a werid theory lol

nah i i doubt CO is a computer, that would be lame

i reckon that was just a hologram distorting of DiZ by BHK's keyblade slash, the real one is probably with Riku (as he doesnt appear to be with Mickey so far as we have seen)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Isn't Binary just 0's and 1's?

Becuz when the BHK attacks DiZ the numbers: 9, 3, 7, 5, 0, and 1 also appear.

agentscamp5

I don't know how to do that, or how to "PM" or how to make cool picture things on all my replies. PLease tell me how, please.

sora's bro

agentscamp5 said:
I don't know how to do that, or how to "PM" or how to make cool picture things on all my replies. PLease tell me how, please.

go to the links on top and go to user conerl[bad speller] then find a pic on google or something copy and paste on the sig. page. maybe the numbers mean the org. and diz is a fuseing of them but thats a bad theroy.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

Dream Heart said:
whoa 0_O I never thought of that but you do got a point there, maybe Castle Oblivion IS a computer because: 1. when Sora think of Kairi, Kairi appears but Namine appears in Kairi place in some digital way. 2. when Riku found Mickey but Mickey is a illusion. 3. when Riku beat Riku Replica the 2nd time, Riku Replica faded in some digital way.

1.that was namine changing his memories,when he was thinking of kairi he started picturing namine insead

2.micky was using his powers to contact riku

3.they all die like that

Dream Heart

HEY DREAM HEART U ON.:KL:. bad list!!!!!!

the only reason I got on his "bad" list is because I said a stupid theory about DiZ not being Ansem shell and KL just added me on there. but I'm REALLY a good girl! honest!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Isn't Binary just 0's and 1's?

Becuz when the BHK attacks DiZ the numbers: 9, 3, 7, 5, 0, and 1 also appear.
yeah it is just 0s and 1s. so it can't be, good point. also if one world was a computer, wouldn't all of them have to be computers? and that makes no sense. so i don't think that CO is a computer.
HEY DREAM HEART U ON.:KL:. bad list!!!!!!
that is off topic, and i don't think many people truely pay attention to the list or take it seriouslly. (no offense KL)
guys this is not the MATRIX this is kingdomhearts
lol your right! matrix, good example!
the only reason I got on his "bad" list is because I said a stupid theory about DiZ not being Ansem shell and KL just added me on there. but I'm REALLY a good girl! honest!
i think you are a good girl also. and as i said, not sure many truely pay attention to the list...alltho i think people are getting smarter, because KL has not put anyone else on it in like a month or so....strange!

agentscamp5

Okay,then if there are NO computers in the KH world, how is there a holo- Diz that Bhk can't destroy. How can that not be computerized?

agentscamp5

and Dreamgirl I wasv't saying u were bad i just pointed that out to you, i thought you were good beause it sounded like u thought it was a decient theory. no harm intented. srry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back