• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xazure777x

I think I know what you're saying. MX could originally be good up until the time he disappaeared. Correct me where I'm wrong.

True. Also i was wondering if Terra and Ven are related to Sora and Riku and Aqua is just a lover of Ven as was Kairi to Sora. Also the King is there.

xazure777x

But only Xehenort cause of its power the lower ons just want a heart. Cause none of the others were bad they just follow to get something they can be normal.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I have this theory about that.

Riku is like Terra in the way they try to protect and be leaders.
Ven and Sora are eager to fight and smaller in stature....not to mention the identical appearance of Roxas and Ven.
Kairi and Aqua also look alike to some extent. We know the Kairi/ Sora connection and from the secret ending it appears there is somethign between Aqua and Ven.

On top of all that there is the connection with the names of all six of them. Where Mickey comes in I;m not sure because he has been around for a quite a while.

xazure777x

By the way have you checked out KingdomHearts3.net it has everything that was givin to the public

xazure777x

Yea also in kh:com he went into Rikus mind and was a ball of light. Thats one freaky mouse if you noticed.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Mickey does seem to know a lot of information and also omit a lot of it from the people he is helping. He seems to be mysterious for a reason.

xazure777x

Yea i know also whats with his kingdom he has a button that can destroy every heartless in it and Minnies powers too. Thats is even more weird now

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Maybe that's why Xemnas went ther in the first place, to see if the Room of Awakening was there!
And azure, no double posting, it's against the rules

Charlie K

Back in Business
Thats would be awsome! And wouldn't it work out, cause Castle Oblivion is on the Cross Roads, correct?(Never played CoM)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Also this may be why Xehanort knew the wehrre abouts of CO in CoM...I dunno tho.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
It was Xemnas that knew, not Xehanort. To be honest, i've been thinking about whether or not Xemnas is more of Master Xehanort than we know yet. He called Aqua's Armor "old friend" be it sarcastically or not, he knew her somehow. And he seemed to know where to find the room of sleep. And the room of awakening was supposedly in CO. I don't remember it mentioning how he knew. But maybe Xemnas has more of MX's memories than XH did.

Stars

リク
It was Xemnas that knew, not Xehanort. To be honest, i've been thinking about whether or not Xemnas is more of Master Xehanort than we know yet. He called Aqua's Armor "old friend" be it sarcastically or not, he knew her somehow. And he seemed to know where to find the room of sleep. And the room of awakening was supposedly in CO. I don't remember it mentioning how he knew. But maybe Xemnas has more of MX's memories than XH did.

I think that Xemnas has dream about Xehanort's memories, just like Roxas dream about Sora's memories.. i dunno it is a dream or what. And he could know about Room of Sleep and CO from his dream, and that's why he know where it is located. Other than that, he could get some of his memories from Aqua armor

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think that Xemnas has dream about Xehanort's memories, just like Roxas dream about Sora's memories.. i dunno it is a dream or what. And he could know about Room of Sleep and CO from his dream, and that's why he know where it is located. Other than that, he could get some of his memories from Aqua armor

Thats actually a really good idea. o_O; I like that. Also never thought of it.:thumbsup: That would also explain why Xemnas pursued CO in the first place. Never really thought about why he went there yknow? I'm hoping CO will make an appearance. Its probably gonna have to if it takes place between the events of CoM and Kh2. Well.end of Kh1 (since its about Roxas' introduction to the Organization), then CoM and the beginning of Kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back