• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chamber of Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Hell, the CoW being sealed up might've affected existing wielders. hence why Mickey had to go after the IKK - he could've lost the Star Seeker.

Doesn't Mickey use the Star Seeker in Coded? Although I suppose it could just be a keychain...

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Xigbar suggests that the Chamber of Waking may be where the "other friend" is.

Okay, I'm just gonna throw out a couple cents worth of thoughts.

Xemnas is Xehanorts Nobody. Xehanort, in some way or form, fought Ven, Aqua, and Terra. Maybe during that fight he somehow lost the power of his keyblade and needed to go through the CoW to get it back. His Nobody somehow remembered everything and that's why he's seeking out the CoW.

Ven, who was dying, had Aqua or whoever use his life to seal away the chamber inside Sora who automatically recieved a Keyblade for himself. Riku, having a close relationship to Sora and passing the CoW test during his journey, got a Keyblade because of that.

Mickey passed the test but I'm still at a loss as to how he went from Star Seeker to Inverse Kingdom Key.

Last edited:

TrueRoxas527

He apparently "found" the IKK, which is something I don't undersand. How can you find a Keyblade? Isn't it stressed enough that the Keyblade chooses its master? How could King Mickey, one who already wields a perfectly qualified Keyblade, "find" another one?
However, he did say he was looking for IKK to seal the door to darkness.
Maybe, the Chamber of Waking is somehow linked to the door to darkness, maybe that's where Mickey got the IKK, it taking on a different form when approached by Mickey.
(You know the Keyblade took on different forms when Riku wielded it, when Sora wielded it and when Rikunort wielded it)
So, I think that somehow this power was given to Mickey and possibly has nothing to do with Sora!
But, once again, I'm spiking my own theory saying that if Ven is indeed resting in th CoW, and whatever the relationship to Sora, produced a replica Nobody that reflected his image instead of Sora's, then we can all safely say that Ven is indeed resting in Sora's heart concluding that the CoW is also in Sora's heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back